Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've had an offer for my Shweinsteiger of Dzeko and walcott.

My fowards are;

Kalou

Muller

Santa Cruz

Luca Toni

Bukharov

I also have Arshavin and Joe cole but they mainly play as wingers.

Midfielders;

Schweinsteiger

inler

Veloso

Nasri(AM)

I'm thinking of rejecting as there's no point negotiating as the only CM's he has are Xavi and cambiasso.

Any opinions more than welcome. :)

You should reject, you don't have many CM's and the deal it's not very good to you, Dzeko is pure quality but Walcott no.

Cheers

Guest Higgy

I have been offered David Villa + 15 million for Rooney. Should I accept?

Depends on how valuable money is in your game world and personal preference really. I'd take Villa over Rooney any day, but that's just me..

i have many, many strikers at my barcelona, so i was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions as to who to sell and who to keep, as well as who to buy...

my strikers are:

Bojan (88, 19)

Pedro (90, 23)

Cavani (90, 23)

Suarez (90, 23)

Ibrahimovic (96, 28)

Messi (98, 23)

I also have Neymar on loan at another club :)

I may need some more midfielders, but I'm not sure...

Here are my midfielders:

Iniesta (96, 26)

Gourcuff (92, 24)

Hamsik (91, 23)

Ninis (87, 20)

Xavi (97, 20)

Busquets (91, 22)

ANOTHER THING!!

i always use Iniesta up on LW, Messi on RW, and Ibra on CF, so I don't use many forwards for each game...

if any one can help me improve my squad, I would be extremely grateful.

i have many' date=' many strikers at my barcelona, so i was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions as to who to sell and who to keep, as well as who to buy...

my strikers are:

Bojan (88, 19)

Pedro (90, 23)

Cavani (90, 23)

Suarez (90, 23)

Ibrahimovic (96, 28)

Messi (98, 23)

Here are my midfielders:

Iniesta (96, 26)

Gourcuff (92, 24)

Hamsik (91, 23)

Ninis (87, 20)

Xavi (97, 20)

Busquets (91, 22)

ANOTHER THING!!

i always use Iniesta up on LW, Messi on RW, and Ibra on CF, so I don't use many forwards for each game...

if any one can help me improve my squad, I would be extremely grateful.[/quote']

Easy question, Ibrahimovic is definitely the man to sell.

He played quite poor the last season and Pedro will probably start instead of him in Barca.

i have many' date=' many strikers at my barcelona, so i was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions as to who to sell and who to keep, as well as who to buy...

my strikers are:

Bojan (88, 19)

Pedro (90, 23)

Cavani (90, 23)

Suarez (90, 23)

Ibrahimovic (96, 28)

Messi (98, 23)

Here are my midfielders:

Iniesta (96, 26)

Gourcuff (92, 24)

Hamsik (91, 23)

Ninis (87, 20)

Xavi (97, 20)

Busquets (91, 22)

ANOTHER THING!!

if any one can help me improve my squad, I would be extremely grateful.[/quote']

you could try an swap ibra for essien(straight swap)

will sort out a couple of positions;)

Lisandro + 10 mill = Ozil?

I'd be getting Ozil.

Personally I think I should do it as I don't see Lisandro going anywhere higher and Ozil has a potential for 93+ very soon. Or do I underestimate Lisandro?

Lisandro is good. But I can't seem him going any higher than what he is at now. Your right about Ozil, he's class. If you have enough strikers to cover Lisandro leaving, then yes do it.

Lisandro is good. But I can't seem him going any higher than what he is at now. Your right about Ozil' date=' he's class. If you have enough strikers to cover Lisandro leaving, then yes do it.[/quote']

Lisandro is my 3th/4th striker. I've got Drogba, Aguero, Dzeko, Falcao so I only lose striker from my cup team.

From the other hand Ozil is not going to be my first team player as well (only cup team player), but I'd really like to have him for his future and I think before the end of the year both of them will be rated 92 and then it'd be no brainer

Lisandro is my 3th/4th striker. I've got Drogba' date=' Aguero, Dzeko, Falcao so I only lose striker from my cup team.

From the other hand Ozil is not going to be my first team player as well (only cup team player), but I'd really like to have him for his future and I think before the end of the year both of them will be rated 92 and then it'd be no brainer[/quote']

Go ahead and do it then. You can surely get enough money together to buy another decent striker if needed, like get Neymar who will be 89 very very soon.

X have made an offer to Y to swap Owen HARGREAVES and Darío CONCA for Gareth BARRY

I would be getting Hargreaves and Conca. I dont know who Conca is' date=' but is Hargreaves career definitely finished for good?[/quote']

I think u shouldnt do it. Barry has a lot of chances to rise if Man City do well in domestic and european competitions. On the other hand, as u said, Hargreaves is well past it. Conca is a very good player at Fluminense but IMO he is nowhere as good as Barry. Keep Burry ;)

I think u shouldnt do it. Barry has a lot of chances to rise if Man City do well in domestic and european competitions. On the other hand' date=' as u said, Hargreaves is well past it. Conca is a very good player at Fluminense but IMO he is nowhere as good as Barry. Keep Burry ;)[/quote']

Ok, I'll keep Barry, but Im not too confident on his Man City chances, I can see him making way for stars from foreign leagues.

Ok' date=' I'll keep Barry, but Im not too confident on his Man City chances, I can see him making way for stars from foreign leagues.[/quote']

Also, if u want ask Insider for more info on Conca, just to be certain than u want reject someone special ;)

i have a l.b. headache but its a good one, i have adriano and tremoulains at the moment, adriano is first choice.

i am being offered to trade kolarov with either player?

now adriano just moved to barca so he might rise and tremoulains is quality and was unlucky not to get 90 last time, however kolarov arrives at city with a 19m price tag, this guy could be better. ive known of him a long time and have been an admirer so maybe a straight swap with tremoulains could be wise??

also is hamsik and pjanic for gourcuff a ridiculous to make!! i have gourcuff?

i have a l.b. headache but its a good one' date=' i have adriano and tremoulains at the moment, adriano is first choice.

i am being offered to trade kolarov with either player?

now adriano just moved to barca so he might rise and tremoulains is quality and was unlucky not to get 90 last time, however kolarov arrives at city with a 19m price tag, this guy could be better. ive known of him a long time and have been an admirer so maybe a straight swap with tremoulains could be wise??

also is hamsik and pjanic for gourcuff a ridiculous to make!! i have gourcuff?[/quote']

man city do have the habit of overpaying for players (adebayor, lescott, santa cruz etc) so I would keep tremoulinas

As for the second deal.. maybe try pjanic + ozil? :D

That's if the other person has ozil

in fact the possibility of trading gourcuff with either two of the following: jovetic, pjanic, balotelli & hazard & bojan is a possibility

i have gourcuff, so basically i am asking which two players would you choose to trade for gourcuff and is it a good deal??

in fact the possibility of trading gourcuff with either two of the following: jovetic' date=' pjanic, balotelli & hazard & bojan is a possibility

i have gourcuff, so basically i am asking which two players would you choose to trade for gourcuff and is it a good deal??[/quote']

hmm.. this is quite tough actually since i believe man city are close to signing gourcuff and whether he will do well there remains to be seen. He's a top talent no doubt about that however i would go for pjanic and hazard

This is only if i have to sell gourcuff. I would much rather keep him till i see him playing. Try to get hazard if u can though

in fact the possibility of trading gourcuff with either two of the following: jovetic' date=' pjanic, balotelli & hazard & bojan is a possibility

i have gourcuff, so basically i am asking which two players would you choose to trade for gourcuff and is it a good deal??[/quote']

pjanic an balotelli;)