Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

is a swap of Gourcuff plus 6 million (me) for Nasri (other guy) good?

my other midfielders are xavi, iniesta, busquets, and hamsik.

I was also thinking of trading Ibra for either mascherano or Essien, or another midfielder if anyone has any suggestions.

my other forwards are bojan, pedro, cavani, luis suarez, messi, and neymar (on loan at another club though)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

my other midfielders are xavi' date=' iniesta, busquets, and hamsik.

I was also thinking of trading Ibra for either mascherano or Essien, or another midfielder if anyone has any suggestions.

my other forwards are bojan, pedro, cavani, luis suarez, messi, and neymar (on loan at another club though)[/quote']

NAh, leave it, don't do either of them, you've got a nice balance there.

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I am considering making some deals for goalkeepers...

I currently own Lloris (92)' date=' Schwarzer (90), and De Gea (87). I use Lloris for the league and Schwarzer for Cup/Shield/etc.

[b']I have been offered the following deal by Club A:[/b]

20m + Neuer (91) + D'Agostino (89) IN EXCHANGE FOR Lloris (92)

I then also am considering making the following deal with Club B:

Van Der Sar (94) IN EXCHANGE FOR 8m + Schwarzer (90)

Together the deals look like this:

My team gets 12m + VDS + Neuer + D'Agostino

I give up Lloris + Schwarzer

I realize how great Lloris is. I also realize that Schwarzer may go to Arsenal. But VDS is still awesome, Neuer is good and I could use a good creative CM like D'Agostino (or someone else).

My rationale is that I would use VDS as my #1 until he retires. Neuer would be used for Cups/Shields/etc... Once VDS retires, Neuer would become my #1 and De Gea would be a very solid #2.

I'm not sure if I am over thinking things or if these deals are even worth doing. Any help would really be appreciated.

Thank you.

What u are thinking is spot on VDS will 99 % retire this season Neur should get a 92 and De Gea should be 89-90 at the end its the perfect plan do it mate.. Good luck

my other midfielders are xavi' date=' iniesta, busquets, and hamsik.

my other forwards are bojan, pedro, cavani, luis suarez, messi, and neymar (on loan at another club though)[/quote']

I would do the deal mate Gourcuff is an AM/CM u already have that position filled with Hamsik u will get a player on the wings in the shape of Nasri it will balance ur squad beautifully..As for the IBRA deal try and get another forwards like Rooney, Dzeko,Tevez,Van Persie + Cash/Players because ur forwards are all 90 rated except messi get some one to partner him... Good luck hope i helped

I would do the deal mate Gourcuff is an AM/CM u already have that position filled with Hamsik u will get a player on the wings in the shape of Nasri it will balance ur squad beautifully..As for the IBRA deal try and get another forwards like Rooney' date=' Dzeko,Tevez,Van Persie + Cash/Players because ur forwards are all 90 rated except messi get some one to partner him... Good luck hope i helped[/quote']

thanks...

that was actually really helpful

i am offered 35mil+lass diarra+ozil for fabregas

is it a good deal?

btw i am the manager of fabregas

ty for your opinion

Is the money worth in your setup if yes then do it.

Ozil is a fantastic and future player some rumors said that he would join Barcelona but I think he will stay at Bremen for anothor season also Diarra is a good player but his injury could turn his career down but still he is a good player.

35mil is a good amount of money if you can buy with that amount some good young talents or risers then its good deal for you.

Do it if the money worth in your setup:)

Ozil is a fantastic and future player some rumors said that he would join Barcelona but I think he will stay at Bremen for anothor season also Diarra is a good player but his injury could turn his career down but still he is a good player.

35mil is a good amount of money if you can buy with that amount some good young talents or risers then its good deal for you.

ty

well i guess i nid the money oni to maintain my salaries

cos i have a pretty strong squad

He won't sign a new contract at Bremen and his contract expires at the end of the 2010/11 season, Bremen want to get money out of him, that's why they are only asking for around £15m, they want him sold and get the money in.

is borriello a prospect worth buying? on the increase/decrease? i do not no much about him and little has been said about him on the forum? thanks!!

Depends how much are you going to pay for him.One thing is certain he will never pass the 92 rating mark.

Right' date=' I have Dzeko and have been offered Forlan and Assuncao for him, should i accept this?

Thanks[/quote']

Forlan may be a bit old at 31, but he is very safe at 94 and could hit 95 if he has another good season with many goals. Dzeko is class but IMO he wont rise unless he moves to a bigger team, which is pretty uncertain ATM. His ceiling rating at Wolsfburg is around 92/93 and he really needs to do brilliantly to rise again.

So because I dont see Dzeko reaching Forlan's rating anytime soon I would say do it. Plus you are getting Assuncao (he may drop but he is still a good player to use in rotations) ;)

Two transfers here in need of opinions from you guys...

First one:

Atlético Madrid have made a new offer to Hamburger SV to swap Augusto FERNANDEZ and Sabrosa SIMAO for Eljero ELIA

I'm Atlético, its in a GC and i wanted a younger winger and Elia fits the bill but is it far to much to pay? I mean Simao is rated 92 and Im fine with him in my squad, but is his rating safe? The manager did offer me Elia for Simao and £8 million but i still feel thats to much to pay. I have Salvio and Reyes as my current wingers and don't always play a formation that includes them so would it be better of using Simao to strengthen my defense?

Second one:

Marouane Chamakh and Thomas Vermaelen plus £10 million for Gerard Pique, I'd be getting Marouana Chamakh and Thomas Vermaelen plus the £10 million. :)

Opinions will be greatly appreciated, they're both in different game worlds by the way.

First one:

I'm Atlético' date=' its in a GC and i wanted a younger winger and Elia fits the bill but is it far to much to pay? I mean Simao is rated 92 and Im fine with him in my squad, but is his rating safe? The manager did offer me Elia for Simao and £8 million but i still feel thats to much to pay. I have Salvio and Reyes as my current wingers and don't always play a formation that includes them so would it be better of using Simao to strengthen my defense?

Second one:

Marouane Chamakh and Thomas Vermaelen plus £10 million for Gerard Pique, I'd be getting Marouana Chamakh and Thomas Vermaelen plus the £10 million. :)

Opinions will be greatly appreciated, they're both in different game worlds by the way.[/quote']

I'd do the first deal in the long run to be honest,Fernandez is nothing special and Simao is 30 nearly 31 and at 92 has seen his best years,Atletico also have Salvio,Reyes and Jurado who can play in the wide positions and I don't think his first team spot is too safe.

The second deal isn't a bad deal but I just wouldn't sell Pique for that much to be honest,has he got any other strikers you can get as Vermaelen isn't a bad replacement for Pique.

The second deal isn't a bad deal but I just wouldn't sell Pique for that much to be honest' date='has he got any other strikers you can get as Vermaelen isn't a bad replacement for Pique.[/quote']

He has Gonzalo Higuain and Diego Milito, but i think asking for them too is to much to ask, also Im a fan of Marouane Chamakh and he could be rated and probably will be rated 91 in a couple of months, the 10 million also comes in handy to and i couldn't ask for no more as he barely has any money as it is at the moment apparently.

First one:

I'm Atlético' date=' its in a GC and i wanted a younger winger and Elia fits the bill but is it far to much to pay? I mean Simao is rated 92 and Im fine with him in my squad, but is his rating safe? The manager did offer me Elia for Simao and £8 million but i still feel thats to much to pay. I have Salvio and Reyes as my current wingers and don't always play a formation that includes them so would it be better of using Simao to strengthen my defense?

Second one:

Opinions will be greatly appreciated, they're both in different game worlds by the way.[/quote']

1. Really not sure, but can't see it been worth it. Ask for someone elses opinion.

2. Pique is currently 94, when Spain is next rated he'll go up to 95 and he's only 23, I see him only going up in the future. There really aren't that many young centre backs moving up the 90s. Vermaelen is 91, another good season at Arsenal he gets 92 and at the absolute most, 93 (which I doubt will happen) in a couple of seasons time. We're yet to see if Marouane Chamakh will settle at Arsenal, although he does seem to be the answer to Arsenal's striker problem we won't know util Christmas at the earliest. Unless he has a truly phenomenal season I can't see him being above 93 this time next year, in fact I see him being between 91 and 92.

In conclusion I would not do the deal, if you're very lucky it could pay off but to me it wouldn't be worth the risk.