Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered Marin and Lisandro for my Arjen Robben. Considering I play 1 up front' date=' my second striker is Bukharov and I have, Ozil, Hazard, Diego all in the AM section (without Robben) I am planning on doing it. Before I do accept though, would just like to know a few opinions on it, cheers.[/quote']

Tough one,Lisandro is a safe 92 and Marin is 91/92 potential,so basically your getting a good young replacement and a striker which you seem to need,however you are potentially getting two 92's and one is in a problem position,also as much as I like Robben injuries will always be a problem and I'm unsure if he can reach 95 at Bayern.

Been offered Marin and Lisandro for my Arjen Robben. Considering I play 1 up front' date=' my second striker is Bukharov and I have, Ozil, Hazard, Diego all in the AM section (without Robben) I am planning on doing it. Before I do accept though, would just like to know a few opinions on it, cheers.[/quote']

Defo m8, Robben is world class but I doubt he will rise higher than 95 whereas Marin has the potential to be as good as Robben and Lisandro is a solid 92 with a slight possibility of joining a bigger team where he could rise. You already have Ozil and Hazard so Marin would complete a perfect blend of youth and class in your team. :)

Guest JackWWFC

Depends, what's the competition like in your division. It all comes down to are you going to be on the game when Marin is 92+

Kjaer + Hazard for Albiol. Should I do this deal (I am selling albiol who is my best CB).

My other CB are vermalaen' date=' bruno alves, otamendi and badstuber and my wingers are arshavin, pedro, adam johnson.

Any help appreciated. Thanks[/quote']

Do it 100% ;) your getting 2 great talents :)

Kjaer + Hazard for Albiol. Should I do this deal (I am selling albiol who is my best CB).

My other CB are vermalaen' date=' bruno alves, otamendi and badstuber and my wingers are arshavin, pedro, adam johnson.

Any help appreciated. Thanks[/quote']

Absolutely, what a deal, lucky to get an offer of this class for a player like Albiol :eek:

I recently received an offer of 3m plus Thomas Muller(rated 88) for my Florent Malouda(rated 92). Should I accept the deal?

I wouldn't...

It will take around 2/3 seasons for Muller to be rated 92, whilst one good season could get Malouda to 93.

Short term: No way

Long term: Yes

Try to ask for more cash, or another player in the deal.

I recently received an offer of 3m plus Thomas Muller(rated 88) for my Florent Malouda(rated 92). Should I accept the deal?

Do u have enough back up in your squad ? Malouda is a solid 92 now dont see him dropping this season unless he looses his form dramatically if u still decide u like the deal Ask for more cash with Muller good luck

I could do one of these deals:

Sell Gonzalez for 17m and get Khedira for 14

Sell Gonzalez for 17m and get Song for 12m

Sulley Muntari for 10m

Milner for 11m

Whicn one deal is the best... dont look at the money... i can afford to get money for all of them.

I just took over Atletico Madrid in GC132.

I have come to an agreement for a deal, but I was going to ask for other people's advice before i jump into it.

The deal is between an original Man. U and an original Atletico Madrid.

I give Alvaro Dominguez and Diego Costa plus cash for Johnny Evans and Obertan...

is that good for me??

I give Alvaro Dominguez and Diego Costa plus cash for Johnny Evans and Obertan...

Álvaro DOMINGUEZ - 21/87/CB/LB + Diego COSTA - 21/86/Fwd/AM

for

Jonny EVANS - 22/89/CB + Obertan - 21/86/Wing/Fwd

I don't know enough about Dominguez or Costa to comment but looking at that... getting Evans looks like a decent shout.

I just took over Atletico Madrid in GC132.

I have come to an agreement for a deal' date=' but I was going to ask for other people's advice before i jump into it.

The deal is between an original Man. U and an original Atletico Madrid.

is that good for me??[/quote']

I think it is a good deal for you....Obertan seems a bit risky but should not drop this season....If possible try to get some cash on this deal....

Volta and Ziegler for Bonucci? I am the one buying Bonucci. :)

If u mean Volta and Ziegler who both play at Sampdoria...I would do it only if u have replacements. I mean if u lack 90+ defenders, it is not worth giving an 85 + 88 for an 88. However as I said, if u dont mind losing those two, I would do it, since Bonucci is a better prospect (starter for Juventus and the NT) ;)

Álvaro DOMINGUEZ - 21/87/CB/LB + Diego COSTA - 21/86/Fwd/AM

for

Jonny EVANS - 22/89/CB + Obertan - 21/86/Wing/Fwd

I don't know enough about Dominguez or Costa to comment but looking at that... getting Evans looks like a decent shout.

A.Dominguez and Diego Costa are very talented and IMO Dominguez may be in for a rise. However, Evans and Obertan (especially Evans) have more chances to rise higher since they play at Man U. Therefore I would do it, however I wouldnt expect Evans or Obertan to rise this time ;)