Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

For Thiago Silva i have been offered: £5m + Anderson Luisao + Iker Muniain

Luisao would seem a fairly safe 91 (though may struggle to rise) and Muniain will surely keep rising, so i guess the only question is how good can Silva become?

Has he found his level at 91 or has he got 93/94+ potential?

For Thiago Silva i have been offered: £5m + Anderson Luisao + Iker Muniain

Luisao would seem a fairly safe 91 (though may struggle to rise) and Muniain will surely keep rising' date=' so i guess the only question is how good can Silva become?

Has he found his level at 91 or has he got 93/94+ potential?[/quote']

I think Thiago Silva's cap is 92. I don't rate him that highly. Try getting about 7M or maybe a better player than Luisao.

Souza ROBINHO - 71 MORALE (my player) for Arjen ROBBEN - 66 MORALE straight swap?

I'd prefer to have Robben.

Robinho has an uncertain future ahead of him - rumours of a move to Turkey would hit his rating whereas Robben is safe with his rating after performing well for Bayern and the Netherlands.

I'd prefer to have Robben.

Robinho has an uncertain future ahead of him - rumours of a move to Turkey would hit his rating whereas Robben is safe with his rating after performing well for Bayern and the Netherlands.

Your right, but Mancini has repeatedly spoken about how much he rates him, and he is included in the 25 man squad so im unsure if he will leave ! ( that comes from a few posts and messages between myself and a city fan(s). )

Robinho is awesome player too, but things just arent right for him atm

Nevertheless, do the deal, Robben is a much more secure rating, one of the worlds best players and is rated higher, seems a no brainer.

Swap Deal Di Maria for Hazard

Im getting Hazard

Is it worth it? Maria is at better club' date=' but Hazard is more talented i think?[/quote']

IMO, Hazard is better than Di Maria. But he will take a while to get to 90 and even more to achieve his potential. All the more worse when he is at Lille. He needs to move to a big club. Whereas Di Maria is already at Real Madrid. I think you should hang on for a while to see how Di Maria does at Real.

I ve been offered Lukaku + Canales for my Pedro. Which side of the deal has more potential to reach 93+??? Should I accept?? :confused:

IMO, its good deal, but Pedro may rise faster. Anyway Lukaku is linked with Chelsea, so i would accept it. (As Real Madrid fan for Canales :D

Need help :o

I started a challenge a fair while ago in a GC. Iv got some good player for a lower rated team.

I dont have any strikers above 88, my current strikers are:

Neymar ( Not selling )

Necid

Ideye Brown

Van Wolfswinkel

Selezniov ( on transfer ban )

I have the opportunity to buy Cardozo for three players.

Necid, Brown + Van Wolfswinkel ? Should i do this ? its taking a large proportion of my first team strikers ?

Iv sent a PM asking if we could do a deal using Gatagov ( the young russian winger, set to rise to 86 ).

If he doesnt accept that, should i go ahead with the deal.

Its probably important to say i have the following strikers in my youth team.

Funes Mori - set to rise to 84

Wellington Silva

Babacar

Sanogo

Weimann

Marceloa

Felipe Andre - set to rise to 84

and a fair few other talented strikers !

Should i do the deal ? He would be my highest rated player ?

I started a challenge a fair while ago in a GC. Iv got some good player for a lower rated team.

I dont have any strikers above 88' date=' my current strikers are:

Neymar ( Not selling )

Necid

Ideye Brown

Van Wolfswinkel

Necid, Brown + Van Wolfswinkel ? Should i do this ? its taking a large proportion of my first team strikers ?

Iv sent a PM asking if we could do a deal using Gatagov ( the young russian winger, set to rise to 86 ).

Wellington Silva

Babacar

Sanogo

Weimann

Marceloa

Should i do the deal ? He would be my highest rated player ?[/quote']

I think it is a good deal for you Adam. I mean Neymar is a top player and he can start alongside Cardozo and then the youth can play for the cup games or whichever way you want. You could even play a five man midfield with an AM playing off Cardozo. Plus Cardozo scores a lot on this game so he would help you win some matches. And one last thing, you could sell him for two 89's later on if need be. I would do this deal m8.

Neymar ( Not selling )

Necid

Ideye Brown

Van Wolfswinkel

Wellington Silva

Babacar

Sanogo

Weimann

Marceloa

I can't see Brown and Van Wolfswinkel ever been that good,and it's just the fact they have played a lot of games young that they are the rating there at and I think they have pretty much maxed out,however if you can get him to accept Gatagov+Brown+Van Wolfswinkel I'd definitely do it,I'd probably still do Necid+Brown+Van Wolfswinkel but I'm less sure about it than the other deal.

Neymar ( Not selling )

Necid

Ideye Brown

Van Wolfswinkel

Wellington Silva

Babacar

Sanogo

Weimann

Marceloa

Sounds a good deal in my opinion. Don't think Brown and Van Wolfswinkel will be able to match Cardozo's rating now or later. Do it for a bit more quality in your offensive area of the pitch at the cost of some depth.

I think it is a good deal for you Adam. I mean Neymar is a top player and he can start alongside Cardozo and then the youth can play for the cup games or whichever way you want. You could even play a five man midfield with an AM playing off Cardozo. Plus Cardozo scores a lot on this game so he would help you win some matches. And one last thing' date=' you could sell him for two 89's later on if need be. I would do this deal m8.[/quote']
I can't see Brown and Van Wolfswinkel ever been that good' date='and it's just the fact they have played a lot of games young that they are the rating there at and I think they have pretty much maxed out,however if you can get him to accept Gatagov+Brown+Van Wolfswinkel I'd definitely do it,I'd probably still do Necid+Brown+Van Wolfswinkel but I'm less sure about it than the other deal.[/quote']
Sounds a good deal in my opinion. Don't think Brown and Van Wolfswinkel will be able to match Cardozo's rating now or later. Do it for a bit more quality in your offensive area of the pitch at the cost of some depth.

Cheers for your advice. Ill do the deal, but if he accepts the proposed Gatagov one, ill accept that. If not ill do the one he originally ountered.

In fairness, im not even losing that much depth considering my youth team, and two of which are rising to 84 mark in the next 3 weeks :)

Cheers for your advice. Ill do the deal' date=' but if he accepts the proposed Gatagov one, ill accept that. If not ill do the one he originally ountered.

In fairness, im not even losing that much depth considering my youth team, and two of which are rising to 84 mark in the next 3 weeks :)[/quote']

Yeah, good point, you do still have a fair bit of depth, just depends if they can perform well or not.

Guest Scout Maker

I think it is a good deal for you.....Frey is brilliant but I don't see him going beyond 93....But Adler in a coupla years of time' date='I see him reaching 93 or above....Plus your getting 15 mill......So do it.....[/quote']
No way' date='as much as I like Adler he won't get to 92 at Leverkusen unless they win the league,it make's no sense to give a 93 plus cash for a 91 anyway to be honest.[/quote']

Two different opinions here, not sure what to do, Frey doesen't play NT football whilst Adler should be the NO.1 for Germany right?

Toonfanforlife, giving a 93 for a 91 and cash makes sense if the 93 has retired from NT football and is older.

Two different opinions here' date=' not sure what to do, Frey doesen't play NT football whilst Adler should be the NO.1 for Germany right?

Toonfanforlife, giving a 93 for a 91 and cash makes sense if the 93 has retired from NT football and is older and plays in the UEFA Cup.[/quote']

International football doesn't make that big a difference to be honest,Carragher and Ronaldinho have mantained 93+ ratings despite not getting into the national side,also with the UEFA cup I don't get what your getting at,playing in the UEFA cup is a plus rather than a negative,also Adler is only playing in the UEFA cup as well as they have missed out to Werder Bremen in the race for the final Champions League spot,as for the Germany place it's still fairly close between him and Neuer and his injury may have cost him it as Neuer had quite a good world cup for Germany so it will be hard to drop him.

Guest Scout Maker

International football doesn't make that big a difference to be honest' date='Carragher and Ronaldinho have mantained 93+ ratings despite not getting into the national side,also with the UEFA cup I don't get what your getting at,playing in the UEFA cup is a plus rather than a negative,also Adler is only playing in the UEFA cup as well as they have missed out to Werder Bremen in the race for the final Champions League spot,as for the Germany place it's still fairly close between him and Neuer and his injury may have cost him it as Neuer had quite a good world cup for Germany so it will be hard to drop him.[/quote']

Yeah edited the UEFA Cup bit out, thought it was Top 4 in Germany like in England. Frey isn't guaranteed a starting place at Fiorentina, whilst Adler will defintiely start for Leverkusen and there is a 70/30 chance he will play for Germany, it would be harsh on him not to as he was going to start for Germany at the WC if it wasn't for an injury.

Anyway, another offer regarding Frey...

Should I give Frey (93) for Adler (91), Cahill (91) and 9M?