Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes. Milner is part of a squad in which he is unlikely to feature too often' date=' due to the high number of top draw players. Pjanic, however, is a regular at Lyon and has been for a few seasons now since he joined from Metz, where he was also a regular. He's also younger.[/quote']

Milner had a great debut with City so he may feature alot more than you say IMO Is Pjanic going to rise while he is at Lyon??

Milner had a great debut with City so he may feature alot more than you say IMO Is Pjanic going to rise while he is at Lyon??

Yes I think he could rise.

The thing with James Milner is that there are better wingers than him such as Adam Johnson and David Silva and I reckon they'll get more playing time than Milner

I'm sure Milner will feature heavily for Man City, even with so many great players that could also play. Pjanic was a definite starter, but with Gourcuff coming in also, and Gourcuff is likely to start, then I'm unsure if Pjanic will start as many games as he could. Gonalons, Kallstrom, Makoun and Michel Bastos are likely to retain regular spots also. You might want to check what's up for Pjanic on the French League thread. :)

Yes I think he could rise.

The thing with James Milner is that there are better wingers than him such as Adam Johnson and David Silva and I reckon they'll get more playing time than Milner

I'm sure Milner will feature heavily for Man City' date=' even with so many great players that could also play. Pjanic was a definite starter, but with Gourcuff coming in also, and Gourcuff is likely to start, then I'm unsure if Pjanic will start as many games as he could. Gonalons, Kallstrom, Makoun and Michel Bastos are likely to retain regular spots also. You might want to check what's up for Pjanic on the French League thread. :)[/quote']

Thanks for your help I have decided not to do the deal :)

Thank you very much Utkarsh. You've been repped. Also do you know if any of these players are worth signing for my reserve/youth squad?

Jose Angel

Gabriel Silva

Serge Aurier

Luiz Danilo

Martin Olsson

Araujo Tinga

Markus Henriksen

A bit late but Aurier , Araujo Tinga and Markus Henriksen out of the lot are worth signing they can be money spinners also

Thanks for your help I have decided not to do the deal :)

Gourcuff is a sure fire starter at Lyon Pjanic will play on the wings im 100 % sure.. Johnson looks a better prospect than Milner, Even Walcot is a good bet.. Milner i think is a work man than a creator i see him eventually dropping in central midfield for City but right now he wil play as a winger and get crosses in the box

Yes.

Jesus Navas could rise to 93.

Ozil could rise to 92 if he plays well' date=' and go even further in the future.

Ribery probably has peaked, and will only go down from now on.[/quote']

navas is the one who i think has peaked i dont see him going over 92 anytime soon.. Ozil is a huge talent but cant see him making the same impact at Madrid with Mourinho as coach, im not sure he will get 1st team games later in the season when everyone is fit.. Stick with Ribery for 6 months to see what happens with Ozil or get someone like Gourcuff..

I have a deal on POF for Diego Milito(95) but he wants SCHWEINSTEIGER AND FREY' date=' do u think this is a good deal or not?

I have HIGUAIN, BALOTELLI, HERNANDEZ, Javier, ADEBAYOR and CHAMAKH, what ones should i get rid off also![/quote']

you are getting a great player in Bastian but do you need Frey??

Club América have made an offer to UNAM Pumas for Pedro LEON of £2' date='000,000 plus Philipp BARGFREDE and Zhano ANANIDZE.

I have Pedro Leon???[/quote']

I would keep Pedro Leon. Bargfrede doesn't look like he'll be rising anytime soon. Ananidze just had a rating increase, if I'm not correct, but I'll take him some time to be a 89..;)

I would keep Pedro Leon. Bargfrede doesn't look like he'll be rising anytime soon. Ananidze just had a rating increase' date=' if I'm not correct, but I'll take him some time to be a 89..;)[/quote']

Why would Bargfrede not rise? I'm pretty sure he's a starter for Bremen, and they just qualified for the CL group stages.

Saying that, I'd still probably keep Pedro Leon though Wiggles, think he'll be higher rated than both for a long time.