Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£5.4m + Moreira David Luiz for Joleon Lescott. Good deal? I'd be getting Moreira David Luiz.

I think Lescott will keep his 90 for some seasons but Luiz could rise every ratings review and he can reachs Lescott level or even he can go above he is a great talent and I think its a good deal:)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I've posted this deal before and got a few replies but I still cant decide on it.

My Rooney for Eto'o and Stankovic.

I am really unsure over Stankovic, with Sneijder and Cambiasso as Inters main CM's, Zanetti refusing to accept he's getting old and Inter being linked with Mascherano.. I just dont see him playing often, which would mean his rating could plummet.

:confused: Am I thinking too much into this deal? Should I just go for it? Or should I counter for someone else?

:o

I've posted this deal before and got a few replies but I still cant decide on it.

I am really unsure over Stankovic' date=' with Sneijder and Cambiasso as Inters main CM's, Zanetti refusing to accept he's getting old and Inter being linked with Mascherano.. I just dont see him playing often, which would mean his rating could plummet.

:confused: Am I thinking too much into this deal? Should I just go for it? Or should I counter for someone else?

:o[/quote']

I wouldn't do it, but maybe thats because I'm a little bias. Despite the players in question, I can only see it as bad business in the long run. Eto'o will drop to 95 this season (IMO) and Stanko likewise to 92 while Rooney will remain at 96 for the immediate future and even has a shot at 97 in my eyes with the perfect season...

The deal is good if you need depth now, but if your looking at team building I just wouldn't do it.

I am really unsure over Stankovic' date=' with Sneijder and Cambiasso as Inters main CM's, Zanetti refusing to accept he's getting old and Inter being linked with Mascherano.. I just dont see him playing often, which would mean his rating could plummet.

Inter also have Thiago Motta & Muntari mind. :o

I still think it's good, but I hate Rooney. :D

I would counter. Whilst getting Eto'o and Stankovic, they are two very old players. Rooney is younger and despite being a Liverpool supporter, is better than Eto'o

I have been Offered Ezequiel Garay in a straight swap for Squillaci - is this a good deal?

If u have Squillaci, I would keep him for now. He has just moved to Arsenal and IMO he will be a starter. Garay may be in for a rise (if I am right) but will face hard competition to get a starting spot this year.

If u have Squillaci' date=' I would keep him for now. He has just moved to Arsenal and IMO he will be a starter. Garay may be in for a rise (if I am right) but will face hard competition to get a starting spot this year.[/quote']

Garay wont rise. He has Pepe Albiol and Carvalho in front of him.

Been offered Aquilani for Pazzini. Pazzini doesn't start for me and when I get Lisandro Lopez back' date=' I should be able to cover Pazzini's gap.

Is that a fair offer or should I try and get a bit of cash too? It's a very competitive gameworld.[/quote']

Get a few bob while you're at it, it's an OK deal now, but with some money as well, it will make the deal a good bit better.