Muller

Dembele

Hernandez

Chamakh

Necid

The offer values Lukaku at £14.2 million

Is it a decent offer?

or

Should I be cheeky and make a counter offer for Ozil, value around £19.2 million? (If so, Lukakau and about £5 million?

thanks[/quote']

He shouldn't be stupid enough, nor his chairman, to give you Ozil. But, I would take Neymar over Lukaku hands down. Lukaku is a good player, big and strong, and looks about 24/25, but Neymar is like something else. The Brazilians wanted him at the WC, and the media as well, and he recently turned down a move to Chelsea. Which is just as well, or he may have ended up just like a Franco di Santo or something, and just been sitting in the reserves waiting for his chance. :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have received an offer for Jesus Navas at 77m . wondering if this would be a good deal to accept as Sevilla ain't in the Champions League anymore? Also' date=' He bidded fr ozil at 75m. would Both of these deals be too hard to resist and should i accept them:o[/quote']

I think it depends on whether you can get at least one player to cover that position and then use the rest of the money to buy other players. In other words, if the game world is quite open in terms of getting good players I would definately do the Navas deal but maybe not the Ozil deal.

Transfer Message

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Bayern München for Ivica OLIC of £8,000,000 plus Yevhen KHACHERIDI and Andriy YARMOLENKO

I'm Bayern in GC 132 .. should I accept or reject it?

Quick answer pls because the ratings are close :D

Transfer Message

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Bayern München for Ivica OLIC of £8' date='000,000 plus Yevhen KHACHERIDI and Andriy YARMOLENKO

I'm Bayern in GC 132 .. should I accept or reject it?

Quick answer pls because the ratings are close :D[/quote']

Yarmolenko = +2, Khaceridi was injured last season, so he will stay, but he is very good, I would accept if Olic won't be missed.

Selling Muniain for 12m in a non-competitive world. Good or bad? Urgent responses please' date=' bid was accepted after counter offer at some stage last night.[/quote']

If it's a non-competitive world then I'd sell him anyday for 12M. I'm guessing there's better players you could buy with that money. ;)