Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have received an offer for Jesus Navas at 77m . wondering if this would be a good deal to accept as Sevilla ain't in the Champions League anymore? Also' date=' He bidded fr ozil at 75m. would Both of these deals be too hard to resist and should i accept them:o[/quote']

I think it depends on whether you can get at least one player to cover that position and then use the rest of the money to buy other players. In other words, if the game world is quite open in terms of getting good players I would definately do the Navas deal but maybe not the Ozil deal.

Transfer Message

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Bayern München for Ivica OLIC of £8,000,000 plus Yevhen KHACHERIDI and Andriy YARMOLENKO

I'm Bayern in GC 132 .. should I accept or reject it?

Quick answer pls because the ratings are close :D

Transfer Message

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Bayern München for Ivica OLIC of £8' date='000,000 plus Yevhen KHACHERIDI and Andriy YARMOLENKO

I'm Bayern in GC 132 .. should I accept or reject it?

Quick answer pls because the ratings are close :D[/quote']

Yarmolenko = +2, Khaceridi was injured last season, so he will stay, but he is very good, I would accept if Olic won't be missed.

Selling Muniain for 12m in a non-competitive world. Good or bad? Urgent responses please' date=' bid was accepted after counter offer at some stage last night.[/quote']

If it's a non-competitive world then I'd sell him anyday for 12M. I'm guessing there's better players you could buy with that money. ;)

I want to buy Xavi in one of my setups that I'm in,I think I might be able to get him if I offer Cambiasso+Samuel for him,my other centre backs are Thiago Silva,Vermalaen,Pique,Badstuber and Dominguez and my other Central midfielders are Essien,Sneidjer,Ozil,Ramires,Sandro and Tymoschuk,97's are basically never available despite it been an uncompetitive setup and I think I have enough depth to make the deal worthwhile but I'm unsure about giving a 95 and a 93 away or him.

I want to buy Xavi in one of my setups that I'm in' date='I think I might be able to get him if I offer Cambiasso+Samuel for him,my other centre backs are Thiago Silva,Vermalaen,Pique,Badstuber and Dominguez and my other Central midfielders are Essien,Sneidjer,Ozil,Ramires,Sandro and Tymoschuk,97's are basically never available despite it been an uncompetitive setup and I think I have enough depth to make the deal worthwhile.[/quote']

Do it definitely. Can't see Samuel holding his rating much longer with Benitez at the helm of Inter.