Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Scout Maker

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Correct he wont get a +2 but he'll get a +1' date=' Id much rather have a CB from Arsenal than Lyon Toulalon has had that 93 for ages, where I think Vermaelen will go past that in a few years, Yes Renato aint getting any younger but he had 45 appearences under his belt last season.

Im not saying Vermaelen is better than Toulalon but I think he will be.[/quote']

To be fair I want short term success and I want a strong Starting XI. The chances of Renato rising are low aswell.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Scout Maker

Got enough cover for Khedira? If yes' date=' then do it. Cardozo won't go higher than 91 I doubt.[/quote']
Do you have another 90 CM? Giving Khedira is a risky choice' date=' he will be a starter in Real Madrid.[/quote']

Renato (If the Manchester City manager rejects my P/E offer for Neymar for him. I'm also offering Ibrahima Balde, I really want Neymar and this is probably the only time I'm ever going to have a chance of getting him with my Everton as the Manchester City Manager is keen on selling him.)

^^^^^ This is a good deal right?

I would also have S.Keita, Gattuso, Felipe Melo, Schweinstieger and Ganso.

Guest Scout Maker

If Renato is just a backup in your team then go for it. We all know Neymar's potential.

Balde wont get a lot of minutes yet so a big rise is not possible ;)

Definately.

I'll do the deal, but I think Balde will get some minutes with Numancia.

I'm doing the deal though.

Here's another one for you guys...

Should I give...

Juan Cala (82) and Ander Iturraspe (83) + £3M for Anunciado Josue (91)?

It depends. If you need a short term replacement or depth in Squad for Your offence, Do the deal. But Juan Cala and Ander Iturraspe are the future stars of Spain Defence, So keep them if you want it for the long term. :D

David Silva and Darren Bent for Ibrahimovic? It's in a GC.

My others strikers are Vagner Love' date=' Rossi and Welinton.[/quote']

are u getting ibra? personally if u r getting ibra then do it. as ibra now is back in italy. dunno how he perform yet. but once he does he will be like lase time when he is at inter. if u are getting bent and david silva, try get rid of bent and get a better player. bent is good but sunderland is just a normal team