Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offeredDoni+Juan-£10m for Lloris' date=' I'm thinking reject as Doni is backup at Roma.

Any other views on if I should swap Del Piero for Adriano..

I've not seen Italian Football in sooo long. :o[/quote']

Is there no way you could change Doni for Sergio in the first deal, as the other guy would be getting a new GK anyway...

Really stuck on this one as this is what I got offered in a GC.

Bolton Wanderers have made an offer to Hamburger SV to swap Aleksandr KERZHAKOV and Michael TURNER for Stefan KIESSLING

I have Kiessling and I'm really unsure as to whether to sell him for that deal or not.

Michael Turner won't rise anytime soon....So is with Kerzhakov......But Kiessling a cllas striker for Leverkusen....He is reaaly good and prominent and should rise in a good season or two....

If you want to increase squad depth then do the deal + 5-10 mill....Otherwise don't...

i have a budget of ard 18mil

i would like to buy a right back

who would be the best choice?

i am thinking arbeloa but will he keep his place in the real madrid 1st

team?

Arbeloa should not keep his starting place.....Try going in for someone like Ansaldi or Coeluka....Or if you want someone young Van Der Wiel would be your best option....

Is it worth giving up Humberto Suazo and Razvan Rat for Wagner Love?

Love would be a direct and better replacement for Suazo, Rat would deplete my defence in the short term, I have an 89 to cover, but he usually plays CB, so I'd then need to play an 87 at CB.

My other main striker is Mbokani

For the longer term, is this a good deal?

Just a quick one i'm selling Zlatan in one of my GC's' date=' i've neogiated a deal with palermo for Cavani & Kjaer plus 15 mil then after i buy pastore for 15 mil. So getting Pastore,cavani and kjaer for him. Is it any good??[/quote']

Ye I'd do it if I had a quality replacement already for Ibra(91+)....

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just a quick one i'm selling Zlatan in one of my GC's' date=' i've neogiated a deal with palermo for Cavani & Kjaer plus 15 mil then after i buy pastore for 15 mil. So getting Pastore,cavani and kjaer for him. Is it any good??[/quote']

Depends who your other strikers are, teh deal of course is very good, as your getting 3 very young promising players, but count that Ibrahimovic moved to Milan, and believe me when i say ive never seen a milan this good since Inter has become winning. This year milan can do wonders, and we all know that Ibra and Italy go along very well. Kjaer has a great future, but i doubt he will ever get past 92-93, so i think about cavani and Pastore. If ibra does well this year he might aswell keep his 96. Tho if i got an offer like this, and i have other good strikers in my team (94-93 rated would be fine) id do it.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have a budget of ard 18mil

i would like to buy a right back

who would be the best choice?

i am thinking arbeloa but will he keep his place in the real madrid 1st team?

Id rather go wih someone like Ivanovic or Glen Johnsons, they look more reliable to me, arbeloa is a good defender, but sometimes hes too impulsive but hes a good buy anyway.

Should I trade Cambiasso for Essien? I like how Essien is 3 years younger but gets hurt a lot and not sure if him not playing much will cause him to drop.

I doubt Essien will be out for as long as his previous injury had him out for. Ill think he'll be a consistent starter for Chelsea, and will probably help them win a 2nd consecutive title.

Thats a bad deal, Zlatan likes Italian football, remember him at Inter, now his at Milan and has got better service than Inter with Pirlo, Robinho and Ronaldinho.

Should I trade Cambiasso for Essien? I like how Essien is 3 years younger but gets hurt a lot and not sure if him not playing much will cause him to drop.

So your from USA you like playing football sorry soccer. Obviously you don`t know much about football' date=' Essien is playing and is the best defensive midfielder in the WORLD:mad::mad::mad:.

Cambiasso will retire maybe in three or four more seasons, maybe even two. Essien is much more powerful than Cambiasso. This is a mad deal.

So your from USA you like playing football sorry soccer. Obviously you don`t know much about football' date=' Essien is playing and is the best defensive midfielder in the WORLD:mad::mad::mad:.

Cambiasso will retire maybe in three or four more seasons, maybe even two. Essien is much more powerful than Cambiasso. This is a mad deal.

you are probably from usa too if your saying this deal is so mad :mad:

Both at are great clubs / both play regularly the only difference is that one is 85% of the time fit and the other is injury prone

but I wouldnt do the deal because both are solid 95 and i doubt one of them will rise ;) so the deal is pointless :P

Really stuck on this one as this is what I got offered in a GC.

Bolton Wanderers have made an offer to Hamburger SV to swap Aleksandr KERZHAKOV and Michael TURNER for Stefan KIESSLING

I have Kiessling and I'm really unsure as to whether to sell him for that deal or not.

Dont do it Kiessling is at bigger club and is a better player than both of them and not to mention younger.

Hey,

rather complicated multi-deals I'm thinking of doing...

Firstly, let me just get the facts out:

Cash 12mil.

Player positions affect: CF (FWD), LB.

Players in said positions:

Kuyt

Benzema

Neymar

Lukaku

etc.

Kolarov

Insua

Evans (Primarily a CB)

Skretel (Primarily a CB)

I'm planning on selling Insua, taking me to 20mil, then buying Dzeko.

That will leave me with about 1mil.

I will then sell Kuyt for nearly 15mil, and will have 16mil to buy another LB, and hopefully a young CB.

Bale is available, but I'm worried that he will have a position change.

What other LB and CB should I go for?

and is it worth it?

Thanks.

Not often I do this anymore' date=' but I've got mixed feelings about this:-

My Iniesta + Arbeloa for his Walcott, Ozil + Sagna.[/quote']

I wouldn't.

Iniesta is a safe 96, with a small chance at 97.

Arebeloa should be a safe 91, with about a 50% chance of rising to 92, as I expect him to start above Marcelo.

Sagna is a safe 92, nothing more.

Ozil is Ozil.

Walcott is Mr. Incosistency and Injury.

I'd look at it like this:

a safe 96, for a player who can hit 96, in about 3 - 4 seasons, and a player who could hit 93ish, or just stagnate.

a 91 rated more versatile RB for a safe 92 RB.

Long term, Yes.

Short term, No.

If that makes any sense at all.

Not often I do this anymore' date=' but I've got mixed feelings about this:-

My Iniesta + Arbeloa for his Walcott, Ozil + Sagna.[/quote']

I would keep Iniesta and Arbeloa tbh. Iniesta is safe at 96, whilst Arbeloa has a shot at 92. Walcott's a great player, a regular for arsenal and fits nicely in the England team, but realistically 89 suits him for now. I can see him getting 90 this season though. Ozil's rating is pretty much stable at 91. Sagna is pretty much the same, 92 looks right for him. Looking at the big picture 96 + 91 for 89 + 91 + 92. I wouldn't do it either.

I would keep Iniesta and Arbeloa tbh. Iniesta is safe at 96' date=' whilst Arbeloa has a shot at 92. Walcott's a great player, a regular for arsenal and fits nicely in the England team, but realistically 89 suits him for now. I can see him getting 90 this season though. Ozil's rating is pretty much stable at 91. Sagna is pretty much the same, 92 looks right for him. Looking at the big picture 96 + 91 for 89 + 91 + 92. I wouldn't do it either.[/quote']

Good, that's what I thought. Thanks guys. :)

While I'm at it, what do you guys think about this (It's been done).

My Bale for his Diego Renan, German Pacheco + Guilherme Camacho

Good' date=' that's what I thought. Thanks guys. :)

While I'm at it, what do you guys think about this (It's been done).

My Bale for his Diego Renan, German Pacheco + Guilherme Camacho[/quote']

I'd rather have Bale, he'll be 90 soon enough while the others won't be anywhere near for the mean time...