• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been trying to get Torres for a while, wangled a deal of

Gourcuff + Pato + 55m for the mucker.

Money means nothing in this setup so that's irelevant.

I play with a 2-1 upfront, if this deal goes through it will

be Torres, Villa, Ozil/Hamsik. So I've got enough cover

for losing two attackers with Ozil, Hamsik, Pjanic,

Pastore, Falcao, Balotelli etc.

So should i give Pato away? Not so bothered about

Gourcuff, never impressed me, really. ;)

Been trying to get Torres for a while' date=' wangled a deal of

Gourcuff, never impressed me, really. ;)[/quote']

I wouldn't get rid of Pato... People might argue that Torres is 4 points above him in the ratings, but I don't think Torres will get any higher than he is now... In fact, I wouldn't discard a small drop to 95, since Liverpool are far away from their glory days and Torres was poor in the World Cup. Pato on the other hand started well for Milan this season, Inter seems weaker and I really rate Milan's shot for the title, and Mano Menezes seems to be counting with Pato for Brazil. Everything is set for a rise to 93. And hey, Pato is 5 or 6 years younger...

Just my 2 cents.

Been trying to get Torres for a while' date=' wangled a deal of

Gourcuff, never impressed me, really. ;)[/quote']

Pato will rise to 94/93 and Gourcuff will stay 92

Torres is alittle instable ;) he is between staying/droping but after finding his rythem for Spain and pool he will probably stay

Sign Torres at your own risk :D

After some guid auld haggling' date=' I've got the guy down to Cash + Gourcuff + Ozil. Un-sure about Ozil, I'm getting him down though, he's interested in Ozil, Hamsik and Pjanic, should i let go any of them in this deal, if so which one? Thanks.;)[/quote']

I would let Hamsik go IMO Ozil looks like he is proving most of us ( me :D ) wrong as he looks like Mourinho is going to give him chances and he is playing well ;)

Pjanic is a starter for his NT plus for Lyon ( will beat Gourrcuff IMO )

I can get Muller in a straight swap for A.Young. Is this worth doing. My opinion is that Young wont rise any higher and Muller is a future star.

Also is it worth holding onto B.Alves?

Definitely do that deal. Muller should get 90 next time and plays regularly for a big club and NT.He is definitely 92+ material. A.Young wont get beyond 91/92 ever in his career IMO.

B.Alves should keep his rating if he does considerably well at Zenit but everything depends on what other defenders are available (if any ;))

I can get Muller in a straight swap for A.Young. Is this worth doing. My opinion is that Young wont rise any higher and Muller is a future star.

Also is it worth holding onto B.Alves?

I would definitely do the young deal. I also think Alves will keep his rating so he is worth keeping onto.

Definitely do that deal. Muller should get 90 next time and plays regularly for a big club and NT.He is definitely 92+ material. A.Young wont get beyond 91/92 ever in his career IMO.

B.Alves should keep his rating if he does considerably well at Zenit but everything depends on what other defenders are available (if any ;))

Ok thanks. Only defender available really is Gallas and he is getting on a bit. Also wondering if i should hold on to Honda, Diaby, Di Maria, Elia and Bosingwa

Ok thanks. Only defender available really is Gallas and he is getting on a bit. Also wondering if i should hold on to Honda' date=' Diaby, Di Maria, Elia and Bosingwa[/quote']

I would prefer B.Alves TBH so keep him.

Honda, Diaby, Elia and Di Maria are worth keeping but I would consider selling Bosingwa - he was injured for some time and IMO he will struggle to get a starting spot at Chelsea again ;)

I would prefer B.Alves TBH so keep him.

Honda' date=' Diaby, Elia and Di Maria are worth keeping but I would consider selling Bosingwa - he was injured for some time and IMO he will struggle to get a starting spot at Chelsea again ;)[/quote']

Thats what i was thinking but nice to get 2nd opinion. Cheers.

I've been offered £5.0M + Esteban GRANERO for Luis Anderson. Dont know much about granero' date=' someone please enlighten me! :)[/quote']

Granero got several apps last season but this year things are very difficult for him. He has to fight with Di Maria, P.Leon, Canales, Kaka, Ronaldo etc. to get some minutes. I would keep Anderson TBH. He has more chances of staying if he gets minutes. But both arent the best of players ATM. I would try to get rid of Anderson without getting Granero, just a fair amount of cash let's say ;)

Quick reply please :)

Would you rather have....

Sneidjer

or

Pastore' date=' T.Cahill & Pienaar?

It's for my Brentford. I can't decide who to buy.

Thanks.[/quote']

If you want quality then go with Sneijder, but if you need the depth then go with the other three. But personally, I'd get Sneijder.

Quick reply please :)

Would you rather have....

Sneidjer

or

Pastore' date=' T.Cahill & Pienaar?

It's for my Brentford. I can't decide who to buy.

Thanks.[/quote']

Cahill and Pienaar are already in their peak and I doubt the former will ever rise while Pienaar should cap around the 91 mark possibly. However Pastore is a good player but whether he can be half the player Sneijder is remains to be seen. Will take him ages to reach the mid 90s if ever and Sneijder would be the better option if you don't need depth as he is one of the best midfielders on SM now. :)