Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I agree. Very good deal indeed. Both Pedro Leon and Khedira have just moved to Real which could mean a rise so definitely accept ASAP before the other manager realizes his mistake :)

Just because you go to Real doesn't mean you will rise:confused:

They might not play all the games, Granero played a high amount of games for Real last season and he only went up to 89, the same rating as Pedro Leon. And seeing as every player in Real's 25 has a shout of starting, holding down a midfield starting place isn't easy.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Definitely. Most one-sided deal I've seen on here in a while and it's in your favour :D
do that deal quickly... even if nani got 91 ' date=' those 2 players for nani is 1 heck of a deal.[/quote']
I agree. Very good deal indeed. Both Pedro Leon and Khedira have just moved to Real which could mean a rise so definitely accept ASAP before the other manager realizes his mistake :)

thanks for the quick response guys! :)

Just because you go to Real doesn't mean you will rise:confused:

They might not play all the games' date=' Granero played a high amount of games for Real last season and he only went up to 89, the same rating as Pedro Leon. And seeing as every player in Real's 25 has a shout of starting, holding down a midfield starting place isn't easy.[/quote']

Yeah, I agree with u but moving to one of the biggest clubs means that a player could rise more easily. At a big club u have more chances of winning trophies and when u are surrounded with good team-mates, u learn how to cope with the competition etc. I certainly dont believe that Khedira and Pedro Leon will rise just because they moved to Real, but in general even if u dont play amazing, u have the chance to rise much easier than when u are in a mid-table team :)

Yeah' date=' I agree with u but moving to one of the biggest clubs means that a player could rise more easily. At a big club u have more chances of winning trophies and when u are surrounded with good team-mates, u learn how to cope with the competition etc. I certainly dont believe that Khedira and Pedro Leon will rise just because they moved to Real, but in general even if u dont play amazing, u have the chance to rise much easier than when u are in a mid-table team :)[/quote']

With midfield players such as Alonso, Ozil, Lass, Canales, Di Maria, Granero, Gago, Diarra and Kaka, not to mention Pedro Leon and Khedira as well. That's 11 midfielders to take an area with only 4 spaces.

If Real play a formation like they did on the first day of the season like:

----------------Casillas-----------------

--Arbeloa----Ramos----Carvalho----Marcelo

------------Alonso------Diarra----------

------Di Maria---------------Canales

----------Ronaldo-------Higuain-------

Then there isn't much chance IMO of Khedira holding down a starting place even when Diarra gets rested for his injury/disability, because then you've got Mahamadou Diarra, Fernando Gago and maybe even Granero on occasion. His chance of rising now are slim, compared to Nani who has an incredibly high chance of a 91 considering Valencia already is 91.

It is a good deal considering you're getting a 90 and an 89 for a Nani who IMO will peak at 92, while if Real get rid of M. Diarra or Gago, he could easily go anywhere from 91 to 94 (counting on Mourinho leading Real to La Liga and Champions League success).

Im trying to get Navas' date=' he countered for Pedro and bastuber, but i dont want to give him them.. so i countered, bastuber and zhirkov..

what do you lot think?[/quote']

if you have good cover then give badstuber and zhirkov but if u dont then dont do it cos badstuber is a starter for bayern and could get 1+/2+

Ongoing deals help

Got a few deals in the pipeline which i need opinions on please.

First i am getting Pacheco for 500k.

I have received an offer of 10 mill for honda. He is 5th choice in AM and with the money plus B.Alves and one other player i can get Chiellini.

Have accepted a bid for Otamendi of 2 mill plus Van der Wiel.

Selling Iaquinta( 5th choice forward) and buying G.Cahill and Canales.

Re: Ongoing deals help

Got a few deals in the pipeline which i need opinions on please.

First i am getting Pacheco for 500k. Great

I have received an offer of 10 mill for honda. He is 5th choice in AM and with the money plus B.Alves and one other player i can get Chiellini. Ok good deals

Have accepted a bid for Otamendi of 2 mill plus Van der Wiel. Very Good VDW has the chance to rise to 90 as Otamendi IMO

Selling Iaquinta( 5th choice forward) and buying G.Cahill and Canales. Cahaill will stay but Canales will rise to 89 and will be a future 90+ ;)

Good deals overall :)

I have been offered Ronaldinho (94) & Xavi (97) for Messi (98)... Xavi would be a good addition to y squad, although I am unsure of whether his age could cause a decrease in the next few ratings... Also, I don't know what will happen to ronaldinho's rating and he is also 30 years old. Other players Liverpool (the other team) has include; Torres, Villa, Casillas, Iniesta, Gerrard, Mascherano.

I already rejected an offer of Ronaldinho + Gerrard + 5M... In a counter-offer I asked for Iniesta + Torres for Messi.

Do you guys think I should accept this offer? If not, what do you think I should counter offer??

Thanks heaps.

I have been offered Ronaldinho (94) & Xavi (97) for Messi (98)... Xavi would be a good addition to y squad' date=' although I am unsure of whether his age could cause a decrease in the next few ratings... Also, I don't know what will happen to ronaldinho's rating and he is also 30 years old. Other players Liverpool (the other team) has include; Torres, Villa, Casillas, Iniesta, Gerrard, Mascherano.

I already rejected an offer of Ronaldinho + Gerrard + 5M... In a counter-offer I asked for Iniesta + Torres for Messi.

Do you guys think I should accept this offer? If not, what do you think I should counter offer??

Thanks heaps.[/quote']

If you definitely want to sell Messi, ask for Masch + Torres/Xavi/Iniesta...

Should i sell Nuri Sahin for £14mill, sign Javi Martinez for £16mill, that would then give me £8.8mill to spend somewhere, i have two players for each position. My options, if i go on to spend the remaining money, would be - Ricky Van Wolfswinkle, Vedad Ibisevic, Ola Toivonen or Stijn Schaars.

Should i sell Nuri Sahin for £14mill' date=' sign Javi Martinez for £16mill, that would then give me £8.8mill to spend somewhere, i have two players for each position. My options, if i go on to spend the remaining money, would be - Ricky Van Wolfswinkle, Vedad Ibisevic, Ola Toivonen or Stijn Schaars.[/quote']

Yes, Javi Martinez is really good, don't really know too much about Sahin though but i would go for Javi...

Buy Toivonen, he was linked with some big clubs the last transfer market and is a really good player.

Should i sell Nuri Sahin for £14mill' date=' sign Javi Martinez for £16mill, that would then give me £8.8mill to spend somewhere, i have two players for each position. My options, if i go on to spend the remaining money, would be - Ricky Van Wolfswinkle, Vedad Ibisevic, Ola Toivonen or Stijn Schaars.[/quote']

Yes to the first part. For your second, Toivonen and Van Wolfswinkel would be good.

Roma have made a counter offer to Lokomotiv Moskva for Lass DIARRA of £6' date='000,000 plus Felipe MELO and Siem DE JONG

What do you think?:D

Im lokomotiv moskva[/quote']

Tough one but I will probably not do it as Siem De Jong is a huge prospect. Lass and Melo both shouldn't see a change to their respective ratings now and in the near future although Melo has a slim chance of a drop.

I have received an offer, Pedro Leon + 13m for my Vedran Corluka

This is my current squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=533481&clubid=17334952&sid=46486

I have Van der Wiel (and Naughton Kyle) at Right Back. Whereas I have many wingers. However with the 13m I can buy unmanaged club players like Diaby, Banega etc..

Should I accept?

I have received an offer' date=' Pedro Leon + 13m for my Vedran Corluka

This is my current squad:

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=533481&clubid=17334952&sid=46486[/url]

I have Van der Wiel (and Naughton Kyle) at Right Back. Whereas I have many wingers. However with the 13m I can buy unmanaged club players like Diaby, Banega etc..

Should I accept?

Since u have so many wingers, what other players does he have?

Bastain Schweinsteger + 10m for Higuain OR BS + 2m for Benzema??

I usually play 4-3-3 the 3 in the mid are Ribery,yaya,and De jong will replace Schweinsteger and the 3 strikers are Villa,Vucinic and got some other young strikers like Andre and Ben Khalifa so I want +93 striker and these 2 are available , tha main question will Schweinteiger keep rising and who is better Benzema or Higuain??