Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bastain Schweinsteger + 10m for Higuain OR BS + 2m for Benzema??

I usually play 4-3-3 the 3 in the mid are Ribery' date='yaya,and De jong will replace Schweinsteger and the 3 strikers are Villa,Vucinic and got some other young strikers like Andre and Ben Khalifa so I want +93 striker and these 2 are available , tha main question will Schweinteiger keep rising and who is better Benzema or Higuain??[/quote']

I would DEFINITELY prefer Higuain over Benzema.I would say Schweinsteiger and Higuain are of about the same potential but since u need an attacker more, get Higuain ;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Bastain Schweinsteger + 10m for Higuain OR BS + 2m for Benzema??

I usually play 4-3-3 the 3 in the mid are Ribery' date='yaya,and De jong will replace Schweinsteger and the 3 strikers are Villa,Vucinic and got some other young strikers like Andre and Ben Khalifa so I want +93 striker and these 2 are available , tha main question will Schweinteiger keep rising and who is better Benzema or Higuain??[/quote']

Bastian will keep rising ;) right now he has a chance to rise to 94 and in the future 95 IMO ( 3 years from now )

Higuin or Benzema = HIGUAIN !!! he is 96 potential IMO

I would DEFINITELY prefer Higuain over Benzema.I would say Schweinsteiger and Higuain are of about the same potential but since u need an attacker more' date=' get Higuain ;)[/quote']
Bastian will keep rising ;) right now he has a chance to rise to 94 and in the future 95 IMO ( 3 years from now )

Higuin or Benzema = HIGUAIN !!! he is 96 potential IMO

Thanks guys I will go for Higuain then:)

Sorry should spread first:o

I have been PM'd about a potential deal involving Aguero.

I am Lyon and the Atletico manager wants Gourcuff + Lisandro' date=' or Gourcuff + Pjanic for Aguero.

Is this worth it?

I personally feel that Aguero is a bit over-rated but what is the general consensus?[/quote']

Can someone help me?

Yes if you could do with a winger like Mata. Otherwise it's pointless :)
depends how many wingers you have and do you have enough depth ?
I probably would' date=' see if you can get some cash mate. Mata is class and so is Neuer who I rate really highly. You know cash can be handy in GC's now so try get some too. :)[/quote']

Its actually for Julio Cesar :o I have too many teams :D Other notable wide players are Cole, Maxi and VDV. other than that they aren't highly rated.

Its actually for Julio Cesar :o I have too many teams :D Other notable wide players are Cole' date=' Maxi and VDV. other than that they aren't highly rated.[/quote']

Neuer will take 3/4 years to reach Julio Cesar's rating/level (if he ever manages to go that high - he has the potential though B)). As I can see Mata will stay on your bench for now so I wouldnt do it unless u can get some cash as well (10-15m). The value of your line-up may as well fall because of the loss of Julio Cesar so be really careful ;)

Neuer will take 3/4 years to reach Julio Cesar's rating/level (if he ever manages to go that high - he has the potential though B)). As I can see Mata will stay on your bench for now so I wouldnt do it unless u can get some cash as well (10-15m). The value of your line-up may as well fall because of the loss of Julio Cesar so be really careful ;)

I disagree, GC's are generally hard to deal in and good keepers are hard to come by. Personally I'd do it, I really like Neuer.

I disagree' date=' GC's are generally hard to deal in and good keepers are hard to come by. Personally I'd do it, I really like Neuer.[/quote']

Yeah I think I'm going to go through with it. Never really noticed much difference 91 GK's or 95 Gk's. One thing that is stopping my clicking accept in Schalke are doin terrible so far :o

Yeah I think I'm going to go through with it. Never really noticed much difference 91 GK's or 95 Gk's. One thing that is stopping my clicking accept in Schalke are doin terrible so far :o

Neuer won't drop mate, and it's only early in the season. I can see someone big coming in for Neuer soon tbh. Maybe even United if they don't go Akinfeev when VDS goes.

Should i swap villa for pato and pandev?

If you are selling Villa I would say no.

Villa should be atleast 97 or maybe for a stay and this is good for him IMO I think he will score many this season , Pato is a good player and he will rise with Ibra and Robinho Milan should win a trophy this year but Pandev I dont think he will reach Villa's level the only reason to accept if you want depth.

Depends how valuable money is in your set up' date=' and any possbile better replacements you could buy with the money[/quote']

I could get Banega with that money from selling Sissoko so it could be a good move. It is not a very competitve gameworld really so I could sell I suppose.

Will he rise/fall?

What does everyone else think?

Neuer won't drop mate' date=' and it's only early in the season. I can see someone big coming in for Neuer soon tbh. Maybe even United if they don't go Akinfeev when VDS goes.[/quote']

I didnt say that Neuer will drop, I actually said that it will take a lot of time until he reaches that rating :o. But considering that GKs' rating doesnt make that much of a difference, go for it, however get some cash as well if possible :)

I didnt say that Neuer will drop' date=' I actually said that it will take a lot of time until he reaches that rating :o. But considering that GKs' rating doesnt make that much of a difference, go for it, however get some cash as well if possible :)[/quote']

I quoted Allan when I said he won't drop not you, because he said Schalke were doing bad this season, basically implying he's scared if that carries on he could drop.