Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What would be a good price to sell Inzaghi? I've gotten an offer of 5.3 million. He's been scoring a high amount of goals but I also have 2 other strikers scoring goals so it's not a big loss.

I was thinking of using this money to buy younger Acquafresca.

It all depends on your formation. If you play with two strikers' date=' then try and find a replacement which [b']Roberto Acquafresca[/b] would be a nice one, and if you play with one striker then a fee of around 5.3M would be good since Filipo Inzaghi isn't getting any younger.

Should I accept £5m and Carew for Amauri?

John Carew is a definite starter under alongside Gabriel Agbonlahor Martin O'Neill at Aston Villa but Carvalha Amauri has to compete with Alessandro Del Piero and David Trezeguet for a starter spot but I think Carvalha Amauri is a better player so I'd advise you to keep him.

Andrei Arshavin

I Have made a bid for arshavin of 26mil..its got accepted, but now im worrying wether ive payed too much for him..need a good striker urgently so should i cancel and try to get a cheaper one or should i just leave it and let it go through? Need reply ASAP...thanks

Re: Andrei Arshavin

I Have made a bid for arshavin of 26mil..its got accepted' date=' but now im worrying wether ive payed too much for him..need a good striker urgently so should i cancel and try to get a cheaper one or should i just leave it and let it go through? Need reply ASAP...thanks[/quote']

I would let it go through.In one of my setups he went for 50 million so you've got yourself a bargain.

Re: Andrei Arshavin

I Have made a bid for arshavin of 26mil..its got accepted' date=' but now im worrying wether ive payed too much for him..need a good striker urgently so should i cancel and try to get a cheaper one or should i just leave it and let it go through? Need reply ASAP...thanks[/quote']

just leave it.

26 million for a 93 rated forward is a bargain!

besides he definitely won't drop in the near future.

cheers

Well 17 million for ben Arfa isnt bad and i would consider selling for that so it was a good deal offered to you.

I'm not really sure what Piatti's situation is at the moment or if he will rise. Can anybody shed some light on this because I'm thinking of buying him in a few setups.

I've had an offer for Hatem Ben Arfa for 17m. I've countered the team with Pablo Piatti and 7m. What do you think?

I'd rather keep Hatem Ben Arfa since Pablo Piatti has moved to Almeria who isn't a really good club' date=' a rather mediocre club I dare say. [b']Hatem Ben Arfa[/b] will be one of Marseille's most important players so I'd say keep him, or else ask for someone else. ;)

I'd rather keep Hatem Ben Arfa since Pablo Piatti has moved to Almeria who isn't a really good club' date=' a rather mediocre club I dare say. [b']Hatem Ben Arfa[/b] will be one of Marseille's most important players so I'd say keep him, or else ask for someone else. ;)

Tom Im considering selling Valbuena.

Im not sure whether to do so as whenever Ive seen him play he has impressed me. are there any chances of him increasing do you thik?

( i realise this is the wrong section but while were on the topic of marseille...) :)

Im not sure whether to do so as whenever Ive seen him play he has impressed me. are there any chances of him increasing do you thik?

( i realise this is the wrong section but whikle were on the topic of marseille...) :)

This is not the wrong section' date=' it's help with deals ;)

[b']Mathieu Valbuena[/b] will have a hard time fighting for his spot with Karim Ziani, Hatem Ben Arfa, Salim Arrache, Kanga Akale and Charles Kabore but it seems like he has the manager's trust since he's played 29 games in Ligue 1 last season, scoring thrice. So I'd say keep him.

This is not the wrong section' date=' it's help with deals ;)

[b']Mathieu Valbuena[/b] will have a hard time fighting for his spot with Karim Ziani, Hatem Ben Arfa, Salim Arrache, Charles Kabore but it seems like he has the manager's trust since he's played 29 games in Ligue 1 last season, scoring thrice. So I'd say keep him.

okay thanks tom. :)

( i realise this is the wrong section but whikle were on the topic of marseille...) :)

I would keep him.

Last term he made 29 starts which is pretty decent. If he can carry that over to nexrt season when Marseille are in the CL he could get a rise. Plus he's only 23 so he has a long way to go. Unless someone better like Young' date=' Capel, Vela etc are available keep him mate.

Mathieu Valbuena will have a hard time fighting for his spot with Karim Ziani, Hatem Ben Arfa, Salim Arrache, Charles Kabore but it seems like he has the manager's trust since he's played 29 games in Ligue 1 last season, scoring thrice. So I'd say keep him.

I only think Ben Arfa and Ziani will trouble him there. Also I thought Kanga Akale would have been there too.

Should I Sell Messi for Lahm + Ribery + 30million (Euro Champsionship)

I think that is a great deal for Lionel Messi since you are Barcelona? And Barcelona lack good wingers so Franck Ribery would fit the bill and you get a great left back/right back who is very versatile like Phillip Lahm and cash as well.

I'd sell Lionel Messi in this case.

Ya I agree with Tom Barca lack wingers plus a decent LB so that is sorted plus you can go for a good forward with that 30million likr Benzema' date=' Aguero etc.[/quote']

Thanks both of you (i already bought Gomez because I sold Henry so now I have Eto'o and Gomez upfront)

I think I'll have to buy a good keeper with the 30m (and Abidal) now I have Lahm ;)

Hey guys, I took over a Napoli in a new WC for a challenge and Hamburg have offered me 14mil + Paolo Guerrero + Mohammed Zidan for my Ezequiel Lavezzi. It looks like a good deal to me but I need to know a few things like, might Lavezzi rise and are Napoli playing in Europe next season and will that deal go through? Cheers.

Hey guys' date=' I took over a Napoli in a new WC for a challenge and Hamburg have offered me 14mil + Paolo Guerrero + Mohammed Zidan for my Ezequiel Lavezzi. It looks like a good deal to me but I need to know a few things like, might Lavezzi rise and are Napoli playing in Europe next season and will that deal go through? Cheers.[/quote']

Get Olic and Boateng in a deal for Lavezzi, and the £14m cash

Should I sell my Philippe MEXES for 35 million+Rene ADLER ?

My other GK is Neuer but I believe he'll drop because of his injurie.And for the other CB I have Naldo. (my budge is 100 million)

NOOOOO.Buy a keeper.Spend your money first rather then getting rid of your best defender.

1st: No because while Fabregas is a good MF Adebayor won't go up too much more than what he currenty is IMO (94 max). If you can get Robinho somehow in a separate deal I might do that but other than that it's a resounding no from me.

2md: Definately do that one because Benzema is younger and will only get better whereas I can't see Eto'o going up anytime soon.

Hope this helps. :)

Cheers m8. i'll just quickly list my midfield and forwards.(its pretty good:P)

Alves(RM) robinho ribery iniesta diego sneijder essien tevez torres etoo and aguero and mascherano :)

if ya alreadsy have Robinho then defo do the first deal and do the second one ehile you're at it. You have Robinho and Ribery there who are class and Alves (why playing him at RM?)