Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys' date=' i have a list of deals that i need help with! My players are in bold while the parts in red are the offers i received!

[u']Team #1: Sao Paulo[/u]

(i) Aleksandr ANYUKOV for £16,000,000

Russian RB acts as a cover to Dani Alves on my team. However, the next best RBs are two youngsters: 20 YO Pereira Douglas (82) and and Frenchman Kevin Theophile-Catherine (75).

Limited available RBs left in this gameworld. Any up and coming RBs that are recommended if this deal eventually goes through? I'm still doubtful if i should do this for cash alone.

(ii) William GALLAS for £12,000,000

Better half of an ageing defensive pairing with Ivan Cordoba. Other centre halfs that are likely to break into the first team include David Luiz (89) and Gabby Heinze (90). Unfortunately another cash only offer.

However, if these two deals go id probably chalk up 50-55mil in my kitty. A rather big tasty carrot that could convince some managers to part with their bigger stars. These are definitely risky deals and i hope to get opinions on them.

Team #2: Manchester United

(i) Luís NANI in exchange for Sami KHEDIRA

A toughie- at least for me. A straight swap between two players rated 90. Im pretty certain Nani should be 91 if he puts in consistent performances. Not sure about Khedira having enough game time to even prove himself. Tell me if I'm wrong. Still, I'm looking forward to opinions on this.

I've managed to get an improved bid for william gallas-17mil. do it?

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hi guys' date=' do u reckon I shouls sell [b']Gonzalo Higuain[/b] for Jermain Defoe, Luka Modric and £20 million? Help appreciated

Don't do it..Higuain is really good and i don't see him dropping..also he could rise this season..whereas defoe and modric are safe in terms of their ratings tho it still won't b worth it with the 20M either

£1.5M + Sebastian BOENISCH for Yann M'vila.

£700k + Rio MAVUBA for Moussa Sissoko.

I'm getting the players on the right.

Are these deals worth it?

I have Ansaldi, Badtuber, Vermaelen to cover for Boenisch, and usually play 3-5-2 anyway.

Mavuba alternates with Song and Fellani while Banega warms the bench.

I just want to know if M'vila and M. Sissoko are any good. :)

Badstuber or Sakho?

Really don't mean to be rude, but you don't need to ask for help for every single transfer...

This is rather obvious.

I quick 2min search of both these players names would tell you:

Badstuber will rise to 90 next changes, and is a future 91/92+.

Sakho will be stuck at 88 for a while (a year maybe), but is still a good player.

So Badstuber by the way. :)

Beware though, I've heard he could change to a LB/CB.

Really don't mean to be rude' date=' but you don't need to ask for help for every single transfer...

This is rather obvious.

Sakho will be stuck at 88 for a while (a year maybe), but is still a good player.

Beware though, I've heard he could change to a LB/CB.[/quote']

doubt badstuber would change to lb/cb when he's starting as cb at bayern :P

Really don't mean to be rude' date=' but you don't need to ask for help for every single transfer...

This is rather obvious.

Beware though, I've heard he could change to a LB/CB.[/quote']

Ok, no offence taken.

For some reason, I cannot use the search section of the forum - when i type something in and press enter, the screen just goes white.

Ok' date=' no offence taken.

For some reason, I cannot use the search section of the forum - when i type something in and press enter, [b']the screen just goes white.[/b]

Happens to me quite alot aswell, basically you should know that badstuber is the better player though its on the new post atleast once a day

doubt badstuber would change to lb/cb when he's starting as cb at bayern :P

Oh lol

I though he might...well thats good news.

What is there back line like then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£1.5M + Sebastian BOENISCH for Yann M'vila.

£700k + Rio MAVUBA for Moussa Sissoko.

I'm getting the players on the right.

Are these deals worth it?