Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Morais WELLITON (90) + Hulk (89) = Adebayor ??

Id be the one getting adebayor

Thoughts?:)

adebayor doesnt seem to start for city much. and when he does, he doesnt seem to score. if that goes on all season, a -1 on the cards so dont get adebayor. if you want to get him, up 2 you, only giving my opinion.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I just a bit confused by it as Welliton plays in russia so a rise for him would be miles away, Hulk is decent but again playing in portugal he wont rise too high 91 max???.

Adebayor as said below isnt getting much game time at mo, although that could possibly change, heres my squad here.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=707055&clubid=5410489&sid=17291

Maybe this will give further help :)

I just a bit confused by it as Welliton plays in russia so a rise for him would be miles away' date=' Hulk is decent but again playing in portugal he wont rise too high 91 max???.

Adebayor as said below isnt getting much game time at mo, although that could possibly change, heres my squad here.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=707055&clubid=5410489&sid=17291[/url]

Maybe this will give further help :)

forget adebayor, keep wellington and hulk, both could be in for a rise.

try and get some1 young so when hulk and welliton are like 26/27, you have a young 21-23 yr old who maybe 91/92 and can only get better.

like neymar, andy carroll, necid.

I have been shopping Dani Alves of my GC16 Bayern for quite a while with no takers. All I was asking for in return were 2 above average players in return. A replacement RB(obviously) and a CM(desperately needed). I just had a team offer me 99 million and was about to reject when I decided to look at his team. Lo and behold he has Darren Fletcher and Aleksander Anyukov. I'm tempted to make the counter for those 2 but was wondering if they are good enough+will he accept it?

Tl;dr- Dani Alves for D. Fletcher+Anyukov?

Here's my team by the way:

rFTaY.png

Guest MR. HAMMER

FC Porto have made an offer to Barcelona for Yoann GOURCUFF of £700,000 plus Ryan GIGGS and Morais WELLITON

This is a GC and I am in need of a new Midfilder:

My Midfild looks like this,

GIGGS

DUJMOVIC

AQUILANI

D'AGOSTINO

PETROV

DUFF

JOHNSON (87)

A aging midfild but one of the best in the GC to have and the best in my league.

My strike force looks like this,

WELLITON- PALACIO

MY sub strikers are,

KEANE-CAREW

with my 3rd chose,

AGBONLAHOR- PIQUIONNE

now not many teams can say thay have two 90s just floting around as well as Welliinton joining for cash when I sore him free so was qwick to snap him up 24M.

so is the deal worth doing one young player and one old legund for one young star.

Or,to put it another way: One young star who's burning up the Russian Premier League this year + one man who keeps rolling back the years in England + 700,000 for one Frenchman whose career isn't the firecracker we thought it might be.

I'd sooner swap Robbie Keane / Palacio/ Carew/ Piquionne than Welliton. He's got something like 15 goals in 16 games this season.

Maybe sell Piquionne and then go Keane +Giggs + 6 million = Gourcuff

Guest MR. HAMMER

is 60mil+pato for my etoo a good deal?

Pato is a grate young player and Eto'o is a all time grate but with 60M you can bring in 1-2 big names to spin off the deal so I would do it but if it is a dead setup then you could get some nice rissers in for cheap.

Pato is a grate young player and Eto'o is a all time grate but with 60M you can bring in 1-2 big names to spin off the deal so I would do it but if it is a dead setup then you could get some nice rissers in for cheap.

hmm ty

then i will be hoping tht the other guy actually accept it

since i countered his miserable offer of 8.3mil+pato

Real Madrid have made a new offer to Manchester United for Luis ANDERSON of £12' date='000,000 plus Pedro LEON

Im getting 12mil+pedro leon. it seems like a fair deal to me. any thoughts on anderson's chances this year at united? :)[/quote']

He's likely to drop, and should drop. I'd definatly do that deal.

Just a quick question guys....

Which one?

Richard Dunne (Villa)

Diego Lugano (Fenerbache)

Alessandro Gamberini (Fiorentina)

Cristian Chivu (Inter)

Can get all for C/V just wondering which one? Is Chivu likely to keep his rating? :)

Chivu has started all 3 games for inter this season and if he continues to get games and plays well he will stay

In need a another opinion here.

I'm currently managing Barcelona in a mate's league.

N i've got a pretty good team.

Goalkeepers:

Reina 93

Hart 89

De Gea 87 (Youth)

Right Backs:

Dani Alves 94

Van der Wiel 88

Centre Backs:

Puyol 96

Ramos 94

Chivu 92

Kjaer 90

Badstuber 88 (Left Back if needed)

Smalling 83 (Youth)

Left Backs:

J.Zanetti 94

Bale 88

Right Mids:

Ronaldo 98

Di Maria 90

Gai Assulin 78 (Youth)

Centre Mids:

Xavi 98

Fabregas 95

Busquets 91

J.Martinez 90

Canales 87 (Youth)

Left Mids:

Iniesta 96 (could play centre if needed there)

Ribery 95

Ozil 91

Strikers:

Messi 98

Eto'o 96

Dzeko 92

Suarez 90 (Loaned In)

Bojan 88 (Youth)

Lukaku 87 (Youth)

J.Hernandez 86

M.Diouf 85

Bebe 75 (Youth)

**HOWEVER I DON'T REALLY NEED RIBERY - AS HE IS BACKUP TO INIESTA**

So I've currently put him on the transfer list for around £40milllion, but I do hope 2 get a bit more than that.

I also have 2 managed teams who have made bids 4 him already - Manchester United & Internazionale.

United - £35million -------> (Havn't replied to offer yet)

Inter - £10million + Pato(92).

So I've made counter offer to Inter's bid.

I offered ---> £32million + Pato(92). - (coz in need of backup young striker, young centre back + young mid). so i need bit of cash.

What should i do in terms of the Internazionale offer???

Reply please.

Real Madrid have made a new offer to Manchester United for Luis ANDERSON of £12' date='000,000 plus Pedro LEON

Im getting 12mil+pedro leon. it seems like a fair deal to me. any thoughts on anderson's chances this year at united? :)[/quote']

I wouldn't, he's fallen out of favour and also has an injury if I'm right. I reckon he's due to be sold off to a Brazilian team.