Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This manager in my setup offered me milito (cf) for 3m plus metzelder . I accepted it. Was that the right decision ?

if ya alreadsy have Robinho then defo do the first deal and do the second one ehile you're at it. You have Robinho and Ribery there who are class and Alves (why playing him at RM?)

Alves isnt playing RM he just can so i put it in as ronaldo may be offx so just to show he can cover.:)

Thanks for your help so ill try and get both the deals snapped up but he isnt trustworthy so im gonna do the fabregas one first otherwise no deal!

I may also try and get fabregas in a deal with sneijder if we cnt agree anything else as fabregas imo is better and sneijder may go down with his injury so i could really do him over if he doesnt know that :P

thanks for your help!

This manager in my setup offered me milito (cf) for 3m plus metzelder . I accepted it. Was that the right decision ?

If you're buying Diego Milito then I say it's a great deal since Christoph Metzelder is no more than a substitute flop at Real Madrid but if you're selling Diego Miltio for him then you've done quite a bad deal IMO.

If you're buying Diego Milito then I say it's a great deal since Christoph Metzelder is no more than a substitute flop at Real Madrid but if you're selling Diego Miltio for him then you've done quite a bad deal IMO.

It's a surprise diego milito hasn't left zaragoza, meaning he will be playing in the 2nd tier of spainish football next season, warranting a drop in rating.

i reckon he will be 90/91 at the end of the season if zaragoza gains immediate promotion and he finds his form, if not it may even go down to 88/89.

metzelder would have a more stable rating, no increase nor decrease atm.

cheers

right i've just been offered kaka in my custom league but i will have to give him ribery and g.milito should i do this deal:confused:

it depends on ur team and ur formation.

kaka plays superbly in a 3-4-1-2 formation for me, and he is the best player in the world.

if u have decent backups to ribery and milito, do the deal :D

many forumers will advise u against it, but kaka is class:rolleyes:

cheers

right i've just been offered kaka in my custom league but i will have to give him ribery and g.milito should i do this deal:confused:

I would do that deal myself. Kaka may only be 1 player, but IMO he is the best player. As long as you have suitable replacements for Ribery and Milito (90+ players) i would go for it as Kaka is extremely hard to buy in the game and i am sure you will regret it later if you don't go for it.

Although on the other hand if you don't have suitable replacements for Milito and Ribery (Under 90) i would not go through with the deal.

So basically if you have a good enough squad to cope with the loss of Milito and Ribery then go for it, but if not hold back and be happy with what you have. :)

all these deals are in gc's firstly, and i dont wanna be on of these managers over valueing all there players.

IN gc10 im lyon, for Benzema iv had bids of

20 million + Bentley and Krancjar

Vucinic + Raul Garcia + 5 million

Juan + Kuranyi

Which one should i accept as im looking to sell.

In Gc8 im bayern munich, and im selling Ribery

Should i accept Capel + Aquilani and cash with the option to buy Villareals young CB godin (89) for cash ?

all these deals are in gc's firstly' date=' and i dont wanna be on of these managers over valueing all there players.

IN gc10 im lyon, for Benzema iv had bids of

20 million + Bentley and Krancjar

Vucinic + Raul Garcia + 5 million

Juan + Kuranyi

Which one should i accept as im looking to sell.

In Gc8 im bayern munich, and im selling Ribery

Should i accept Capel + Aquilani and cash with the option to buy Villareals young CB godin (89) for cash ?[/quote']

1st one

i would accept the 2nd bid

and 2nd one

i would accept the 1st bid mate

What second bid for Ribery. I will get Capel + Aqualiani for Ribery' date=' and i will be able to buy Godin off the club who is bidding for Ribery ( Barcelona ) but Godin (89) is at villareal thats what i meant :)[/quote']

I gotcha first time round but someone else didn't:)

First i would accept the athletico bid , as i feel its a good deal .

I would accept ribery deal , capel is bound to hit 90+ next season , ribery will only stay at 95. Aquilani is also a decent player .

hope this helps adamski :D , good luck in gc10 BTW.

Hi' date=' need help with this deal in Gold Championship two.

Should i trade [b']Robbie Keane[/b] (92) for Adrian Mutu (94)

All help welcome, and rep will be given if possible!

Well,I think you should.

Because Keane will definetly rise to 93 if he has good games in Liverpool while Mutu will keep his rating playing for Fiorentina.

They are both excellent attackers with only 1 year of age difference.

Hope it helps. :)