Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Barcelona have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Gerard PIQUE of £6,000,000 plus John TERRY and Yuri ZHIRKOV

I am Chelsea so what should I do is this deal worth it.

Barcelona have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Gerard PIQUE of £6' date='000,000 plus John TERRY and Yuri ZHIRKOV

I am Chelsea so what should I do is this deal worth it.[/quote']

if u have enough depth in ur team , yes i would do it.

Zhirkov is class but he doesnt get much game time and could drop 1+/2+

and Pique is a beast and will be 96 soon enough and will be for so many years to come

Lille OSC have made a new offer to Werder Bremen for Marko MARIN of £1' date='500,000 plus Eden HAZARD

Im werder bremen.

Wht do u think?[/quote']

I think that's an easy yes accept. I would try and get a bit more money though, just a little, maybe £3 mil.

Lille OSC have made a new offer to Werder Bremen for Marko MARIN of £1' date='500,000 plus Eden HAZARD

Im werder bremen.

Wht do u think?[/quote']

Accept. Hazard has more potential than Marin and Hazard could become a player rated 95. Marin could get to about 93 at the best point in his career. Also you are getting money as well which is a bonus.

Aimar+Bent+10 million for Gourcuff ? I'm getting Gourcuff.

A private league but we can't buy from unmanaged clubs. I know it sounds good but Gourcuff is not playing like he used to recently' date=' so there is probability he drops, so not sure ?[/quote']

I don't think Bent or Aimar will rise any further, ever.

And since it seems like money isn't worth much, I would do it.

If you have enough depth of course.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gerard PIQUE in

Nemanja VIDIC out

so what u think yes the rating are higher on vidic a 96 for a 94 but the age is a lot differant so what should i do.

I am gettting navas' date=' and giving him bastuber and joe cole. What do you lot think :P Ive been wanting navas on this team for ages.

Already have defenders such as Vermaelen, silva, samuel, albiol.. etc etc..[/quote']

Bastuber will be rising soon, but Joe Cole won't. So I guess as it goes for a short-term deal its good if you've been after Navas so you may as well accept.

Wouldn't mind some more opinions on this.....

Toward the first deal, i wouldn't do that Ramires is in for a rise to 91, where as the future of Pedro Leon at the moment is uncertain. Mourinho seems to be swapping his team around alot at the moment so it may see him on the bench or not even selected at all for the remaining season.

For the second deal, i would accept can see both the defenders you'd be receiving rising. Although Luiz may rise, Criscito can be a future 92-3 if he makes a big move from Genoa.