• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Toward the first deal' date=' i wouldn't do that Ramires is in for a rise to 91, where as the future of Pedro Leon at the moment is uncertain. Mourinho seems to be swapping his team around alot at the moment so it may see him on the bench or not even selected at all for the remaining season.

For the second deal, i would accept can see both the defenders you'd be receiving rising. Although Luiz may rise, Criscito can be a future 92-3 if he makes a big move from Genoa.[/quote']

Mazuch is playing for a poor league. He's a good player though but is way behind David Luiz obviously. Criscito will not get even a 90 this year unless he like does something amazing which I don't see him doing. He still hasn't proved much and in no way right now would anyone look at him as a future 92/93. He still needs to add to his game. David Luiz however already has a huge price tag and Barcelona really trying to sign him and he's class. It depends on your depth eventually and what you need, but just liked to point out the Criscito thing.

okay' date=' so I offered the guy Bent+ Aimar +10 million for Gourcuff and he counter-offered with 10 million + Ramires.

Is this a good deal ?[/quote']

Nah I wouldnt mate, looks a good deal but Ramires is a Chelsea player now and can only see him getting better and better.

Try negociate without Ramires

this is in a GC:

Insua for Burdisso (mine)

straight swap...

should I do it or not?

my other defenders:

Maxwell, Bale, Uchida (injured for a long time), Bocaly, Maicon (injured for a long time), Mertesacker (injured for a long time), Cordoba, Rami, Mertesacker, and Zanetti...

Burdisso has played in 23 games (12 as a sub) for me this season (season just ended)...

ALSO!!!

Joaquin+cash (me) for Pedro Leon... do or don't?

this is in a GC:

Insua for Burdisso (mine)

straight swap...

should I do it or not?

my other defenders:

Maxwell' date=' Bale, Uchida (injured for a long time), Bocaly, Maicon (injured for a long time), Mertesacker (injured for a long time), Cordoba, Rami, Mertesacker, and Zanetti...

Burdisso has played in 23 games (12 as a sub) for me this season (season just ended)...

ALSO!!!

Joaquin+cash (me) for Pedro Leon... do or don't?[/quote']

Keep Burdisso , he should have got a rise to 91 last time but sm were to thick..

although i like Pedro Leon, i think you should keep Joquin , Joquin is in amazing form , and i doubt that pedro leon will get a load of game time

40m + Kroos + Park for my David Silva ? what you guys think i've got Jovetic' date=' Aimar + Afellay who can all fit in there[/center']

Try getting 40m + Kroos + a better player than park for your david silva.

but only if the cash can be very useful

Try getting 40m + Kroos + a better player than park for your david silva.

but only if the cash can be very useful

Ive tried getting Krasic' date=' Defoe + Ansaldi instead of Park but no luck, money is hard to buy players in this league, alot of managers wanting best players as part of deals[/center']

Guest MR. HAMMER

I have Miguel Veloso and someone offered me 25 million. It's gold championship but I got Hernanes and Sissoko both for 29 million together' date=' so is it good to accept ?[/quote']

na keep him if it is a GC and try get a PE deal.

I want some cash out of Malouda' date=' but is he for a rise to 93? should I wait til EPL rating?[/quote']

Right now he is in the best form of his career. I think you should wait. He is in strong contention for a rise if he continues his fantastic form. Try selling someone else.