Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have been offered 23 mil for my Alan DZAGOEV

shd i accept?

dzagoev is on fire. 20 yrs of age. 6 goals in 18 games and a sh*t load of assists. byt 23 million is alot and he wont rise anymore in the russian premier league. if he wasnt to rise he has to move to the epl, seri A, la liga. personally id accept.

depends on what money will get u in ur gamewrold. if it competitive money wont get u anywhere. keep that in mind.

hope i helped:)

i have been counteroffered and the deal is

2m+rensing+olic=de gea

olic i reckon will go down. to 91. yet he is still very stable. he is very good imo. de gea iwll takes about 4 yrs to hit that rating. mate im telling u now. u wont being playing SM by that time.

i would not do the deal.

I would do 2 M + resnsing + (another sh*t player)

Is Downing (not rated highly by me) and Honda (rated highly after a good WC, but other than that haven't seen him play) worth Marek Hamsik (a guy with great potential, but seemingly unlikely to get a rise unless he moves to a bigger club?)??

What do we reckon? I'd be getting the two out of the deal by the way.

Is Downing (not rated highly by me) and Honda (rated highly after a good WC' date=' but other than that haven't seen him play) worth Marek Hamsik (a guy with great potential, but seemingly unlikely to get a rise unless he moves to a bigger club?)??

What do we reckon? I'd be getting the two out of the deal by the way.[/quote']

I would do that, i think Downing has reached his peak - don't expect more than +1 in the next few years. Whereas Honda may only reach 90/89.

Hamsik is a guaranteed future star, whebn he moves club he'll hit the likes of 93/94 in no time :)

I would do that' date=' i think Downing has reached his peak - don't expect more than +1 in the next few years. Whereas Honda may only reach 90/89.

Hamsik is a guaranteed future star, whebn he moves club he'll hit the likes of 93/94 in no time :)[/quote']

I think he is the one getting Downing and Honda...:)

should i buy adriano (l.b. for barcelona) for 30m and jordi alba?? in a very competitve game world...i already have jansen as my l.b. but his ratings aint great...how is he doing this season

also should i sell PARSHIVLYUK, Sergei or maggio to get sagna for around 37 m....i would get arouind 15 for either PARSHIVLyuk or maggio??

dzagoev is on fire. 20 yrs of age. 6 goals in 18 games and a sh*t load of assists. byt 23 million is alot and he wont rise anymore in the russian premier league. if he wasnt to rise he has to move to the epl' date=' seri A, la liga. personally id accept.

depends on what money will get u in ur gamewrold. if it competitive money wont get u anywhere. keep that in mind.

hope i helped:)[/quote']

u sure did bro

i have ozil and have been offered some deals to part with him

one deal is alex (chelsea) plus joe cole for ozil

i like this deal as alex will surely rise however im worried if cole keeps his 92 or not

another is ramires (chelsea) plus brighi and 20 million but im trying to negotiate it to ramires plus joe hart plus some cash

not too sure on this deal as i have no idea how good ramires is and if he will play regularly however if he chucks in hart i have a keeper for many seasons plus possibly some cash

would you do any of these deals or should i just keep ozil?

just so u know ozil is my highest rated player although i have plenty of young stars such as muller' date=' hulk, lukaku, marin, ganso and neymar

thanks[/quote']

anyone please :)

Need Some Help with a Deal for Ronaldo, He is at an external team. I have limited cash, so i would have to offer either rooney or ribery plus cash. Who should I exchange??.. DOnt really need rooney, as i Have Villa and Drogba, ribery is my main winger, but neither has ribery shown his class of late in real life, and has had a poor world cup with france, same with rooney who also played bad at the world cup, and has had lots of off field issues, making him also struggle for form. So who should i trade???.. Also it is likley other teams wud also bid for him, so as a giuide how much should i offer in total if i want to sign him???

Thanks

Need Some Help with a Deal for Ronaldo' date=' He is at an external team. I have limited cash, so i would have to offer either rooney or ribery plus cash. Who should I exchange??.. DOnt really need rooney, as i Have Villa and Drogba, ribery is my main winger, but neither has ribery shown his class of late in real life, and has had a poor world cup with france, same with rooney who also played bad at the world cup, and has had lots of off field issues, making him also struggle for form. So who should i trade???.. Also it is likley other teams wud also bid for him, so as a giuide how much should i offer in total if i want to sign him???

Thanks[/quote']

Out of Rooney or Ribery, i'd definitely swap Ribery. Also to guarantee you'll get him offer around 10m above the min price.

Need Some Help with a Deal for Ronaldo' date=' He is at an external team. I have limited cash, so i would have to offer either rooney or ribery plus cash. Who should I exchange??.. DOnt really need rooney, as i Have Villa and Drogba, ribery is my main winger, but neither has ribery shown his class of late in real life, and has had a poor world cup with france, same with rooney who also played bad at the world cup, and has had lots of off field issues, making him also struggle for form. So who should i trade???.. Also it is likley other teams wud also bid for him, so as a giuide how much should i offer in total if i want to sign him???

Thanks[/quote']

Swap Ribery.. ATM both deserve to Drop but Ronaldo is quite steady. IMO, the manager will want a good player. He's External but other teams will bid for him. So the offer has to be good. Offer 10M + Ribery and see what happens from there.

Guest Raines

Which deal should I go with:

Briand + Gonalons for Suarez.

Or

Gignac + Kabore for Suarez.

Rating wise the Marseile deal is better but potential wise Lyon could be edging it...

I would go with the first one because Briand is only one point behind Gignac, plus Gonalons is continuing to play for Lyon, five starts if my stats are correct.

I Have a Wolfsburg in a GC my team is basically the original with dzeko leaving for Balotelli + johnson and Kjaer leaving for K.Toure but the problem i have is which offer to accept for Diego:

- 23m + Klose

- Giggs + Anderson + 9m

- 10m + D.Pizzarro + Simplicio

- 6m + Fellani + Arteta

which is the better offer for me to take ?

I Have a Wolfsburg in a GC my team is basically the original with dzeko leaving for Balotelli + johnson and Kjaer leaving for K.Toure but the problem i have is which offer to accept for Diego:

- 23m + Klose

- Giggs + Anderson + 9m

- 10m + D.Pizzarro + Simplicio

- 6m + Fellani + Arteta

which is the better offer for me to take ?

none of them is good enough to be honest.