Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Don't know what to do with this one - Alex SONG in exchange for Remy' date=' K.Honda & D.N'gog so any help would be appreciated. :D[/quote']

N Gog will get paying time seeing that Torres got injured again and should rise in the next rating changes....Remy just shifted to MArseille and should stay at 89 for a while now......Honda is total class and could get 90 in the next russian changes but has to move away from the Russian league to rise any further.....If Song is covered in your team then I would do the deal...Although Song should be rising,the players involved in the deal are pretty good....

ye' date=' definitely do it. Sneijder may be getting a 96.

Khedira will rise as well and de jong may, but how many 96 rated AM's are in the game? :P

If u have similar rated CM's do it.[/quote']

Well that's the difficult thing to decide. I've so many AM but the formation I frequently using is 3-4-1-2 with two CM and 1 AM. Do note that I only have Khedira + De Jong as my two CM.

Samir Nasri' date=' Javier Pastore, Marvin Martin and Zhano Ananidze who I considered as senior players.[/quote']

You know, to be honest, you can play AMs in the CM position. Doesn't make a difference. I've been playing AMs all over my midfield bar DM for years, if I use such a formation, and it hasn't impacted badly on their performances.

You know' date=' to be honest, you can play AMs in the CM position. Doesn't make a difference. I've been playing AMs all over my midfield bar DM for years, if I use such a formation, and it hasn't impacted badly on their performances.[/quote']

ye, but surely they aren't as effective as a proper CM? and he doesn't have any other proper CM's bar those two.

I think if you can buy another 90+ CM then do the deal.

Otherwise don't do it.

If you do the deal, you could play Sneijder in the CM position and Nasri as the AM.

Samir Nasri' date=' Javier Pastore, Marvin Martin and Zhano Ananidze who I considered as senior players.[/quote']

Whether or not you can buy another CM doesn't matter, I would still gladly do the deal. I don't see De Jong or Khedira ever reaching the level Sneijder is at right now. And Sneijder's rating is safe as houses for a good few more years at the very least.

Don't know what to do with this one - Alex SONG in exchange for Remy' date=' K.Honda & D.N'gog so any help would be appreciated. :D[/quote']

If that's in the setup I think, I'd do that. Mainly for Honda + Remy. Song's class, but them two would definitely soften the blow of losing him + you get N'gog for free on top :D

Whether or not you can buy another CM doesn't matter' date=' I would still gladly do the deal. I don't see De Jong or Khedira ever reaching the level Sneijder is at right now. And Sneijder's rating is safe as houses for a good few more years at the very least.[/quote']

Screwing up the formation that suits ur team for 1 player wouldn't be something I would do though.

If that's in the setup I think' date=' I'd do that. Mainly for Honda + Remy. Song's class, but them two would definitely soften the blow of losing him + you get N'gog for free on top :D[/quote']

It is but I really like Song plus it's not been helping that he's been scoring the last two games ever since this transfer deal was brought up from CB as well. :D

It's pretty much agreed now anyway and I don't want to go back on my word was just looking for some opinions but was wondering is Honda's position on SM correct as AM/F?

Screwing up the formation that suits ur team for 1 player wouldn't be something I would do though.

You don't have to!

I'm dead serious about playing AMs in the CM position, or anywhere across the midfield except DM for that matter.

I've been on SM since 2006, and I've had teams winning titles with AMs playing in CM - it doesn't matter.

Sami Khedira + Nigel De Jong for Wesley Sneijder?

I'll be getting Sneijder..

As I know what setup this is in then yes I would personally mate:),95s are nigh on impossible to get into 106 and De Jong won't ever go above 92 and I see no reason for him to rise that high at the moment,I like Khedira but he will be used in rotation with Lass and will not really go higher than 92 as well,I'd do it mate I really would as you have the depth to cover yourself throughout the season.

Sami Khedira + Nigel De Jong for Wesley Sneijder?

I'll be getting Sneijder..

I'd do that regardless of the issues. To get Sneijder in the setup would be absolutely huge especially for your team. As Caleb stated I doubt Khedira or De Jong will ever reach Sneijder's level.

Anyone? It's been accepted so need quick help!

Yes I would take it. Poli is a good player

I've been stumped on how best to deal with this one for some time now: how to deal with a problem like Kanoute?

I've got him in one of my GC sides, he's clearly going to drop in the future and everyone knows it. I've not been able to trade him, and I've been offered £30M for him, though much of the time cash doesn't help a lot in GCs.

So what to do? I need a decent striker and am loathe just to sell him for cash as right now he's a 92 that's doing the business for me. The cash offer ain't going to be around for ever, yet it isn't going to do me much good either.

How to deal with a problem like Kanoute? :confused:

should I trade Jovetic with Cissokho

The AM/FWD position is over filled in my squad and Jovetic will not rise will injured but I am a big fan of Cissokho and LB is posotion that has to be filled soooo :confused:

It must be a good AM because Jovetic is bloody quality. As is Cissokho but he wont get over 91 at Lyon tbh