Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

13mil for mauro zarate

10mil+essien for ramos

15mil for ambrosini

shd i accept these deals?

Don't sell Zarate, he's playing for a Lazio side doing really well in the league, finally with a sound manager and the owner doesn't look like he'll be freezing players out anymore :rolleyes:

Essien is one of the world's best midfielders, and a good season for Chelsea could see him rise (if he stays fit). I don't rate Sergio Ramos, but you don't find highly rated RBs that often on SM... so, that's a tough one. But based on value/future value, don't sell Essien. He's oozing class.

And, yes, sell Ambrosini. That's a nice little fat wad of cash you're getting there.

Guest Scout Maker

I'm giving...

Felipe Melo (91) and Luis Suarez (90) + £12M for De Rossi (94)

Deals been accepted, just want to know wether I done the right thing.

Don't sell Zarate' date=' he's playing for a Lazio side doing really well in the league, finally with a sound manager and the owner doesn't look like he'll be freezing players out anymore :rolleyes:

Essien is one of the world's best midfielders, and a good season for Chelsea could see him rise (if he stays fit). I don't rate Sergio Ramos, but you don't find highly rated RBs that often on SM... so, that's a tough one. But based on value/future value, don't sell Essien. He's oozing class.

And, yes, sell Ambrosini. That's a nice little fat wad of cash you're getting there.[/quote']

thx bro for ur opinions

btw i am getting essien not selling him

I'm giving...

Felipe Melo (91) and Luis Suarez (90) + £12M for De Rossi (94)

Deals been accepted' date=' just want to know wether I done the right thing.[/quote']

Considering their ratings it's a good deal, you can make 12m out of risers easily so that's good as well. However if Suarez moved to a bigger club he could easily attain 92/93 within a couple of seasons.

Good Deal IMO though.

Ozil / Sneijder / Tevez are the class AM I have sooo + I have Honda aswell

Yes, I would swap Jovetic to get Cissokho. As u said Jovetic is injured for a few months so he wont be able to go beyond 90 this year. Cissokho, on the other hand, is one of the best upcoming LBs in the world and may get 91 by the end of this year and since u have more than adequate cover for Jovetic, I would do that deal ;)

Here's a confusing one. I've been offered £11.6m plus Djalo Yannick (87 Fwd/Wng) for Darren Bent (90 CF)

Should i accept it and then use £7.5m of that to sign Borriello as a short-term replacement or just continue on with Darren Bent?

Some other options i could bring in with the £11.6m (my full budget would be £13.2m) are:

Hugo Almeida (Rtd89 £6.2m)

Aritz Aduriz (Rtd89 £7.4m)

Eren Derdiyok (Rtd88 £6.7m)

Guillaume Hoarau (Rtd89 £8.3m)

Kenwyne Jones (Rtd88 £7.4m)

My current strikers are: Bent, Balotelli, Lukaku, Fryatt and Dempsey can also play there.

Here's a confusing one. I've been offered £11.6m plus Djalo Yannick (87 Fwd/Wng) for Darren Bent (90 CF)

Should i accept it and then use £7.5m of that to sign Borriello as a short-term replacement or just continue on with Darren Bent?

Some other options i could bring in with the £11.6m (my full budget would be £13.2m) are:

My current strikers are: Bent' date=' Balotelli, Lukaku, Fryatt and Dempsey can also play there.[/quote']

It is difficult. I don't know much about Djalo, but I would be a bit apprehensive about signing Borriello. He's on loan from Milan at a Roma side that's really struggling (although he's got a couple of goals). On a short term deal though, that may not be so bad.

The thing is, Darren Bent will continuously be banging in the goals, wherever he plays. He's good enough for a top six Prem club imo, and hopefully he gets his chance for England next week too. His rating is very safe.

And you already have Lukaku...

I really don't know. See what the others say, but my gut feeling would be to stick with Bent.

My current strikers are: Bent' date=' Balotelli, Lukaku, Fryatt and Dempsey can also play there.[/quote']

I'd do it and bring in Aduriz. He has a strong chance of rising to 90. You could sell Djano down the line if he's surplus to requirements.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC help needed:

Henry 92 ST for 20M I will be signing him my side has a 92-91 in the side but that is the only ST my side has so what to do?

Also DELGADO 88 only 27 is he worth 7.2M in a GC were I have a 97 and a 92 who play the same roles but this is realy all.

GC help needed:

Henry 92 ST for 20M I will be signing him my side has a 92-91 in the side but that is the only ST my side has so what to do?

Also DELGADO 88 only 27 is he worth 7.2M in a GC were I have a 97 and a 92 who play the same roles but this is realy all.

You lack depth so avoid going for big buys and get maybe older players as they are cheap and have a few years left in them...sign delgado though he's not playing many games for lyon and is injured atm but because its a GC its worth it

Pato + Robinho for Rooney

I know rooney is struggling atm but i am sure he will get some form...

I am assuming you are buying Rooney.

I wouldn't give away two 90+ rated players for Rooney. Pato has a big future, Robinho very skillful just not a great finisher.

Robinho + cash or younger player would be a better deal for you.

New gold setup playing as Milan

You're giving way too much then. Try one of the 2 (I'd prefer to give Robinho unless you want to play with wingers) and one of the older midfielders I'm sure you have :P

In a GC you need a lot of depth to cope with the amount of competitions which wear on fitness. Giving away 2 players of that quality for one very good player kills any cup hopes you may have.

I was thinking about buying Gai Assulin.

I have heard a lot about him and have read that big teams are after him (apparently Man City have signed him). I have never seen him play though. By the sounds of it he is a really good talent, but it seems to me as if he has a really low rating compared to how much fuss everyone makes about him. So do you think he will have a massive rating rise and is worth buying? How much of a rating rise do you think he will get in the next ratings and how high do you think his rating could go?

Should I buy Gary Cahill for 15million ' date=',, (I am in a very competitive game world)

Thanks ;)[/quote']

I would in a competitive setup :)

I was thinking about buying Gai Assulin.

I have heard a lot about him and have read that big teams are after him (apparently Man City have signed him). I have never seen him play though. By the sounds of it he is a really good talent' date=' but it seems to me as if he has a really low rating compared to how much fuss everyone makes about him. So do you think he will have a massive rating rise and is worth buying? How much of a rating rise do you think he will get in the next ratings and how high do you think his rating could go?[/quote']

I have bought him just recently. He is a free agent but with all the hype he has, he must have lots of talent. Even if he doesn't succeed he is relatively cheap. I would sign him because as soon as he signs for a club, all the hype will probably come back and he will be near impossible to sign.

EDIT: He has signed for City. May not get heaps of games this season but sign him up! Lots of talent!

I would go for Matip if its for your team now, he's already at one of the big teams in Germany and has started 5 out of 7 matches so far this season,

Matuszczyk had a good game at the weekend, scored aswell, if its for the future I'd sign him , he has been called upto the national team but won't rise much unless he gets more games for Koln