• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am Milan and I have Ozil' date=' I got offered Aliyev and Granero for him. Should I accept or no?

I am kind of scared as Ozil is 21 and rate d91 and really doing well. So is Aliyev but Granero aint doing to well, played only 33 minutes out of 3 or 6 games as of my memory.[/quote']

Don't do the deal..keep ozil

I am Milan and I have Ozil' date=' I got offered Aliyev and Granero for him. Should I accept or no?

I am kind of scared as Ozil is 21 and rate d91 and really doing well. So is Aliyev but Granero aint doing to well, played only 33 minutes out of 3 or 6 games as of my memory.[/quote']

No way keep Ozil.

Arteta for Sandro direct swap?

I am getting Sandro.

Depends where Arteta fits in your team. If he is a first team don't do it.. if he is a squad player and not too important then do it

Need a bit of help here :D

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Sevilla to exchange Correia ADRIANO and Edin DZEKO for Gonzalo HIGUAIN

Im Sevilla trying to buy Higuain.

to do or not to do?

Yeah' date=' I'd do it.

According to [i']Higgy[/i], Adriano has had a nervy start to the season and it looks as if Maxwell will be the preferred option at LB. Also, I think don't think Dzeko will rise this season, unless Wolfsburg pick up some good form, regardless of his good start to the season (scoring-wise). While, Higuain probably won't rise this time around, but if Madrid win La Liga/CL and Higuain can score some more goals, he has a chance to rise by the end of the season. :)

;1190849']Yeah' date=' I'd do it.

According to [i']Higgy[/i], Adriano has had a nervy start to the season and it looks as if Maxwell will be the preferred option at LB. Also, I think don't think Dzeko will rise this season, unless Wolfsburg pick up some good form, regardless of his good start to the season (scoring-wise). While, Higuain probably won't rise this time around, but if Madrid win La Liga/CL and Higuain can score some more goals, he has a chance to rise by the end of the season. :)

Cheers for the reply, sorry cant spread no rep this time.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to .TRGAWHFC★[RV] again.

I was swaying with doing the deal, and this has just topped it off, thankyou very very much for your time:D

Khedira + Falcao + 6mil = Aguero

I'm getting Aguero. Yes? No?

Khedira will probably rise to 91 if he gets games under Mourinho like he is now..falcao should stay at 91 until he moves to a bigger league whereas aguero has a chance of dropping this season but will still be at 91+ and being talented,he could move to another club..don't do the deal if you lack depth in midfield or if you already have good enough strikers like torres/rooney/villa

Khedira will probably rise to 91 if he gets games under Mourinho like he is now..falcao should stay at 91 until he moves to a bigger league whereas aguero has a chance of dropping this season but will still be at 91+ and being talented' date='he could move to another club..don't do the deal if you lack depth in midfield or if you already have good enough strikers like torres/rooney/villa[/quote']

These days I just can't get into a point where I know if it's a good deal or not. Always in dilemma. Anyway, cheers for the help.

If you can get better for the money then yes. I doubt he'll rise much (if any) further in Ukraine.

I could get one of the following:

Henreque Buss - Free Agent

Thomas Vermalean

Mata

KROOS, Toni

PASTORE, Javier

LUKAKU, Romelu

ANGELERI, Marcos - Free Agent

WESTERMANN, Heiko

MILNER, James (transfer banned till 24th October)

Thomas Vermalean

Mata

KROOS' date=' Toni

PASTORE, Javier

LUKAKU, Romelu

WESTERMANN, Heiko

MILNER, James (transfer banned till 24th October)[/quote']

It's clear that you can get better for your money :P Strengthen the position you most need to. The best defender there is Vermaelen and of the midfielders I'd go for Kroos or Milner.

I'm thinking of Getting Hulk to replace Nilmar. I've had a bid of £8.2 mil accepted for Hulk (can still cancel) and I've recieved a bid for Nilmar of £11.8 mil. What should I do?

I'm thinking of Getting Hulk to replace Nilmar. I've had a bid of £8.2 mil accepted for Hulk (can still cancel) and I've recieved a bid for Nilmar of £11.8 mil. What should I do?

Nilmar has higher chances of staying than rising atm whereas hulk will probably rise to 90 this time and hulk could move to a bigger league so go for hulk

Thomas Vermalean

Mata

KROOS' date=' Toni

PASTORE, Javier

LUKAKU, Romelu

WESTERMANN, Heiko

MILNER, James (transfer banned till 24th October)[/quote']

Vermaelen

Pastore

Lukaku

Milner

Kroos

Westermann

Angeleri This order :D

Should I give...

Cristian Chivu (92) for Aly Cissokho (90)?

Chivu has started all 6 games for inter this season in Serie A and should get more as the season goes on so he should stay at 92 for another 2 seasons i think..cissokho is injured atm though he has a chance of a rise if he plays regularly and well for the rest of the season..if you prefer someone younger go for cissokho otherwise u should keep chivu