Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi everyone.

im getting terry: lass diarra' date=' groucuff plus 10m?

it would improve my team as i have surplus midfielders, but i know age is a factor..

i cant see diarra getting much more of a game at real, and gourcuff wont move for another season so will be at 92/93 for a while.

what do you guys think?[/quote']

If you have plenty of midfielders then do it. Terry's rating will be higher than Gorurcuff's for 3/4 seasons.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Scout Maker

Should I give...

Khedira (90) + Ganso (88) for Lisandro Lopez (92) or Mirko Vucinic (92) ?

Neither Ganso or Khedira start for me and I have depth in the CM/DM position, but I need a 90+ winger.

Also, who would be the better buy out of Lopez and Vucinic?

Should I give...

Khedira (90) + Ganso (88) for Lisandro Lopez (92) or Mirko Vucinic (92) ?

Neither Ganso or Khedira start for me and I have depth in the CM/DM position' date=' but I need a 90+ winger.

Also, who would be the better buy out of Lopez and Vucinic?[/quote']

If you really need a winger get Vucinic.

Considering Khedira is starting for Real - i can see a +1 maybe 2 rise for him. Also Ganso is ace :P If i were you keep them both and buy Barnetta on the cheap, he's a solid 90 rated winger.

Hope this helps.

Guest Scout Maker

If you really need a winger get Vucinic.

Considering Khedira is starting for Real - i can see a +1 maybe 2 rise for him. Also Ganso is ace :P If i were you keep them both and buy Barnetta on the cheap' date=' he's a solid 90 rated winger.

Hope this helps.[/quote']

Ok, cheers.

Should I give them both for Michel Bastos?

Guest Scout Maker

50-50' date=' Bastos is a great player but Khedira/Ganso are 2 very good prospects.

Although getting him would be better than Vucinic/Lisandro.[/quote']

Cheers.

I've offered Ganso and Funes Mori for Bastos, I doubt he will accept though.

Guest Scout Maker

Probably not. Any chance of a Ganso for Pedro straight swap?

Doubt it, he's at a managed club and the team I'm trying to buy Bastos from have made a bid for him.

I hope it gets accepted so they don't need Bastos as much.

Sell Luisao for £7m and Leonardo Bonucci?

I would do it. Luisao will most probably stay for some time but he is getting old so there are very few chances of him rising ever again. On the other hand, Bonucci is a starter for Juventus so he will continue rising...Plus you are getting 7m. Good deal in the long run ;)

I have 14 million pounds and I'm looking to buy a decent Midfielder or Striker. Most good players are at external's in this gameworld by the way.

Cheers. :)

Midfielder?..like a winger/cm/am/dm?..for strikers you could go for either Lukaku/Neymar/Muller or someone older who could keep his rating for another 3-4 seasons

I have 14 million pounds and I'm looking to buy a decent Midfielder or Striker. Most good players are at external's in this gameworld by the way.

Best Options=Muller,Krasic,Di Maria,Khedira,Marchisio,Cassano,Pazzini,Mata,Hernandez,Reyes.....Try getting any of these...All in for rises.....

Nilmar,

- He's rated 90, but playing well so far so rise could be soon

- Fwd/AM so could do both positions

- Only around £10m so leftover spent on risers

hi everyone.

im getting terry: for 10m' date=' plus gourcuff and lass diarra.

i know diarra isnt really starting for real, and i think gourcuff might have reached his potential with lyon. the deal is quite good for my line-up.

what do you guys think?[/quote']

I answered this on the last page if you look. Please only post queries again if unanswered after a few days.

Thanks for everyone's contributions.

Muller is at a managed club, so unfortunately I can't buy him. Mata was 19 Million... :o and Di Maria has got bids already.

The Ayew Brothers weren't really good enough, as I need quality players now.

I went for Marchisio in the end. :)

All Repped. (Evan I will give some other time, I need to spread at the moment, sorry)

Thanks for everyone's contributes.

Muller is at a managed club' date=' so unfortunately I can't buy him. Mata was 19 Million... :o and Di Maria has got bids already.

The Ayew Brothers weren't really good enough, as I need quality players now.

I went for Marchisio in the end. :)

All Repped. (Evan I will give some other time, I need to spread at the moment, sorry)[/quote']

What about Nilmar mate? Was he at a managed club?