Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you could buy one and only one of these players which would you buy?

Sneijder, Higuain, Iniesta.

Just assume that the player you add would be the 'star' of the team, and so the rest of the players would be decent late 80s/early 90s. Is it better to have a great midfielder and a couple of decent strikers, or a great striker and a couple of decent midfielders?

What if you threw players like Xavi or Eto'o into the mix, which of the 5 would you buy then? Let me know your thoughts...

If you could buy one and only one of these players which would you buy?

Sneijder' date=' Higuain, Iniesta.

Just assume that the player you add would be the 'star' of the team, and so the rest of the players would be decent late 80s/early 90s. Is it better to have a great midfielder and a couple of decent strikers, or a great striker and a couple of decent midfielders?

What if you threw players like Xavi or Eto'o into the mix, which of the 5 would you buy then? Let me know your thoughts...[/quote']

Iniesta or Xavi

Both could be in for a rise come the end of this season if Barcelona do well, more likely Iniesta. Tough call.

Provided I could get Higuain/Villa/Eto'o as a replacement' date=' should I sell Milito? His form is not as good as last year's and I feel he might drop back to 94. Plus, he is older than any of the other 3...[/quote']

Definitely, he's a good player but i'd take any of those three over him. Villa is the best from them - might get to 97 if form permits.

Provided I could get Higuain/Villa/Eto'o as a replacement' date=' should I sell Milito? His form is not as good as last year's and I feel he might drop back to 94. Plus, he is older than any of the other 3...[/quote']

Sell Milito.....Hes had a bit of a slump...Wtith the cash you could buy Eto'o,who is in very good form.....Villa is also a goo option,but being realisitc,he does not have much of a chance for a rise....

So Milito=Eto/VIlla Is a very good deal for you....

Definitely' date=' he's a good player but i'd take any of those three over him. Villa is the best from them - might get to 97 if form permits.[/quote']

Yeah, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get Villa for just any deal... But I might be able to get Eto'o. And Higuain would be the easiest to sign (friendly manager).

Yeah sell milito if you can get replacements like Higuain/Villa/Eto'o

Yeah' date=' but I'm not sure I'll be able to get Villa for just any deal... But I might be able to get Eto'o. And Higuain would be the easiest to sign (friendly manager).[/quote']

Higuain and Eto'o are as valuable as one-another in my opinion, Eto'o will not lose his rating for a while. Higuain may get a rise to 95 but he is yet to prove himself this season.

Get whatever is easier.

Yeah' date=' but I'm not sure I'll be able to get Villa for just any deal... But I might be able to get Eto'o. And Higuain would be the easiest to sign (friendly manager).[/quote']

Eto'o should be your first choice though higuain would be a good buy as well...with all the criticism he's got so far he's still a fantastic player and you don't just get 27 goals for Real Madrid in a league like La Liga without great talent

Higuain and Eto'o are as valuable as one-another in my opinion' date=' Eto'o will not lose his rating for a while. Higuain may get a rise to 95 but he is yet to prove himself this season.

Get whatever is easier.[/quote']

Villa is definitely out of contention. He wants Ramos and Ozil - the best RB and the best 90+ prospect in my Derby County - plus cash. I'm yet to get an answer for the other deals.

Thanks for the help guys!

Been trying to get Lloris for a while, came up with these counter-offers. (Considering the WC is in Season 5)

Lloris = Hamsik + 35 Million.

Lloris = Jovetic + 40 Million.

Lloris = Pjanic + 35 Million.

Lloris = Suarez + 35 Million

The money is not really the issue here, as it is pretty much useless, although i will try to haggle it down.

Should i let any of those players go for Lloris, considering none of them are in my First 22. I'm in no rush to get Lloris as I have Neuer in my squad aswell. Might try to use Balotelli + Sissoko instead.

Thoughts on these players? Not so much the cash value. :rolleyes:

Been trying to get Lloris for a while' date=' came up with these counter-offers. (Considering the WC is in Season 5)

Lloris = Hamsik + 35 Million.

Lloris = Jovetic + 40 Million.

Lloris = Pjanic + 35 Million.

Lloris = Suarez + 35 Million

The money is not really the issue here, as it is pretty much useless, although i will try to haggle it down.

Should i let any of those players go for Lloris, considering none of them are in my First 22. I'm in no rush to get Lloris as I have Neuer in my squad aswell. Might try to use Balotelli + Sissoko instead.

Thoughts on these players? Not so much the cash value. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hamsik is good but not as good as people make him out to be. Probably 92/93 standard but he won't get there at Napoli.

Jovetic is out for a long time injured and would be my favourite of the AMs to pass on.

Pjanic would be the AM I'd most want to keep. He has potential and is at a club where he can fulfil it, even if they're doing rubbish at the moment.

Suarez is similar to Hamsik. 92/93 standard but can't get there at Ajax.

I wouldn't give Balotelli. Wait to see how he does at City first ;)

Lastly, why do you want Lloris if you have Neuer? :P

Cant decide on this one. Who gets the better deal out of this:

Javi Martinez & Jack Rodwell = Sergio Busquets?

Help appreciated.

The person selling Busquets, in the long-run. The person giving away Martinez and Rodwell will have a better player for maybe 1 or 2 years, but then Javi and Jack will catch up.

Help appreciated.

In 2-3 years time, Javi Martinez and Rodwell will have the chance to be around 92/93. Assuming that Busquets will be rated around there as well, the person selling Busquets is getting a decent deal in the long run ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Help appreciated.

if you have Busquets sell if not do not sign him Rodwell linked with Chelsea as most no meaning he will become big could be the next big thing there and dont no much on Javi but from what I have seen he is also a riser so dont do it.