Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cant decide on this one. Who gets the better deal out of this:

Javi Martinez & Jack Rodwell = Sergio Busquets?

Help appreciated.

In 2-3 years time, Javi Martinez and Rodwell will have the chance to be around 92/93. Assuming that Busquets will be rated around there as well, the person selling Busquets is getting a decent deal in the long run ;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Guest MR. HAMMER

Cant decide on this one. Who gets the better deal out of this:

Javi Martinez & Jack Rodwell = Sergio Busquets?

Help appreciated.

if you have Busquets sell if not do not sign him Rodwell linked with Chelsea as most no meaning he will become big could be the next big thing there and dont no much on Javi but from what I have seen he is also a riser so dont do it.

Bump!..

L.Diarra + E.Dzeko + £5m = W.Sneijder

Gold Champ

Whos getting the better deal ?

Diarra should stay or drop depending on how many games he gets though he's still a good player so alot of clubs will be after him if he decides to leave whereas dzeko should stay at 92 unless wolfsburg do really well and he scores plenty of goals..sneijder on the other hand is fantastic and will stay so 92+92=95 and that's good for the person getting sneijder unless he lacks dm's/strikers

Diarra should stay or drop depending on how many games he gets though he's still a good player so alot of clubs will be after him if he decides to leave whereas dzeko should stay at 92 unless wolfsburg do really well and he scores plenty of goals..sneijder on the other hand is fantastic and will stay so 92+92=95 and that's good for the person getting sneijder unless he lacks dm's/strikers

Thanks mate' date=' so you would say the person getting Sneijder is getting the better deal ? im not too sure weather to accept or not as i do lack depth, i countered another manager for Busquets + Pato and a bit of cash so were see what he does before anything happens[/center']

Thanks mate' date=' so you would say the person getting Sneijder is getting the better deal ? im not too sure weather to accept or not as i do lack depth, i countered another manager for Busquets + Pato and a bit of cash so were see what he does before anything happens[/center']

Yeah the person getting sneijder is getting the better deal...don't give away sneijder just because you lack depth as that would be a bad decision...wait till you better offers as its a GC

Hmm' date=' yeah I'll try...

How much should I ask for...

Cash can get me nearly any 88 or less rated prospect for C/V....

And Anelka is a safe 93, right?[/quote']

ill say depends on the manager, between 5-10m anymore would be pushing it, ill say Anelka safe for now but theres only one way his rating going and Muller's is going the other way. Depends if your with that team for the long run

ill say depends on the manager' date=' between 5-10m anymore would be pushing it, ill say Anelka safe for now but theres only one way his rating going and Muller's is going the other way. Depends if your with that team for the long run[/center']

Yeah I am, and I have most of the 88ish rated prospects. :P

Yeah, I still have to think about it, Anelka is my best rated striker...

No-one seems to stick around the set-up long, other than me, so I might just hope he quits, and buy him for C/V...

Thanks, repped.

Khedira by miles. Doubt you'll be playing the game in 5 years really.

It is really for personal knowledge and knowing for who to look out for :)

Long term I would go for Khedira because of 2 things:

• Real have the potential to do better things than Milan IMO Fair enough :D
  • Khedira plays for a better NT True

Fair points John S

Thanks Guys :)