• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ok im a bit stuck

im think of trading my robin van persie for a much younger karim benezma

i know benezma is not a 1st teamer but mourinho does like him and he is getting minutes but im really not sure if hes on the down

can anyone help please!!!?:)

I think you should trade Robin Van Persie for Sheffield United's Alex Teixeira so his manager will be much happier :D Just joking. I wouldn't do personally as Benzema won't do well at Real IMO and Van Persie will keep his rating at Arsenal even if he gets frequent injuries

Get Higuain.
I think you should trade Robin Van Persie for Sheffield United's Alex Teixeira so his manager will be much happier :D Just joking. I wouldn't do personally as Benzema won't do well at Real IMO and Van Persie will keep his rating at Arsenal even if he gets frequent injuries

thanks jack but higgys already been taken rep awarded

and how do you know its a 7046 question!! :D:D rep awarded

thanks buddys for the very quick response!! :):)

Just need a little more help on a deal that is really annoying me atm. I have put in a big for Obasi (of Hoffenheim) and am waiting for it to be accepted but then noticed there was an available player. Chung-Yong Lee of Bolton who has been quite good for them at Bolton. He is younger than Obasi but lower rated but both are the same value. Does anyone know who I should sign? Thanks

I have bidded for Branislav IVANOVIC and he made me a counter offer of 12m + Vedran CORLUKA .. Should I do this deal I have Vedran CORLUKA' date=', Is Branislav IVANOVIC better and shoul he rise?[/quote']

Ivanovic has a decent chance of a +1, but swapping Corluka + 12m for him is ludicrous. You could buy a good external defender for 12m alone.

Been offered Kompany in exchange for Feghouli and Santon, in a gameworld where it is tough to get a 90 rated player. Thoughts please?

Personally, I quite fancy Kompany for +1 if he continues as he has for City. Feghouli and Santon have not been playing much this season but are both pretty nice prospects in my opinion.

To the last poster: not sure I would take on Albiol at the moment, he has been out through injury and I am not convinced he is going to get many games anyway.

Been offered Kompany in exchange for Feghouli and Santon' date=' in a gameworld where it is tough to get a 90 rated player. Thoughts please?

Personally, I quite fancy Kompany for +1 if he continues as he has for City. Feghouli and Santon have not been playing much this season but are both pretty nice prospects in my opinion.[/quote']

I'd do it personally. Kompany should rise by 1 and get a deserved 91, whilst Santon won't rise for a while, IMO, Feghouli is over-rated and isn't as good as they say. I'd do it, it's a better deal over 2/3 SM seasons.

Been offered Kompany in exchange for Feghouli and Santon' date=' in a gameworld where it is tough to get a 90 rated player. Thoughts please?

Personally, I quite fancy Kompany for +1 if he continues as he has for City. Feghouli and Santon have not been playing much this season but are both pretty nice prospects in my opinion.[/quote']

If Kompany would get into your first XI, and the two departing aren't really very much involved in 1st team affairs, then I'd say it would be a good deal for you. As you say, Kompany has been good this season so far, and with Man City doing well too, he could well get 91. :)

Personally, I quite fancy Kompany for +1 if he continues as he has for City. Feghouli and Santon have not been playing much this season but are both pretty nice prospects in my opinion.

To the last poster: not sure I would take on Albiol at the moment, he has been out through injury and I am not convinced he is going to get many games anyway.[/quote']

That is something I will accept in any gameworld do it.

It also depends if you need santon and feghouli for your team and up other players for them

To the last poster: not sure I would take on Albiol at the moment, he has been out through injury and I am not convinced he is going to get many games anyway.[/quote']

Do the deal..Kompany is a starter for city while santon,feghouli won't rise soon too

Guest MR. HAMMER

Internazionale have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur to swap Davide SANTON and Amantino MANCINI for Gareth BALE

Hard one I am Spurs it is a GC.

Have a 90 LB in the side who is 22.