• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Internazionale have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur to swap Davide SANTON and Amantino MANCINI for Gareth BALE

Hard one I am Spurs it is a GC.

Have a 90 LB in the side who is 22.

Santon's really highly rated, but he hasn't played regularly for some time and I can't see him rising anytime soon, and Mancini hardly ever gets a look in at Inter he's more likely to drop again. I'd keep Bale, he's going to 90 soon and has the potential to go further if he can maintain his great form.

Internazionale have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur to swap Davide SANTON and Amantino MANCINI for Gareth BALE

Hard one I am Spurs it is a GC.

Have a 90 LB in the side who is 22.

Keep Bale he's peng and is gonna rise.

He's fast becoming an amazing player.

hi' date=' had ask someone just now but i think more opinion.

Maggio plus cavani plus 9mil for diego ribas . is in new gc. What ur guys think bout this deal. i am getting the 2 player.[/quote']

Yes! Diego will most likely drop, and Cavani is totally worth it. Maggio is a great player to provide cover, which is frequently needed in a GC.

Valencia = Bastos

Who is the better player?

I'd be giving Valencia' date=' and Bastos is at an unmanaged.[/quote']

I'd say Bastos is the better player, neither will be rising in the near future and Valencia has the best chance of rising further.

I can get Ronaldinho for Hummels + Götze? Obviously it's a clear case of short-term yay' date=' long-term nay. Shall I agree?[/quote']

I'd do it. Depends how long you think you'll be at the club.

any answers?

I wouldn't give sergio ramos away. If you want to get Torres (you've to remember he can drop -1 next changes) you could use 2 of the Totti, Olic, Benzema.

Anyway I'd get rid of Totti and Olic for sure as they are at their tops and will only drop from now on (and they're old). I could also use Benzema to do some swap (for Torres or some other big player), but I don't think you have swap/sell him as he's still young and he can still have good future (maybe not in Madrit though)