Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Not really. Essien is a beast' date=' and honestly I think Busquets can't hold a candle to him, even though he is gonna rise to 92. Benzema is overrated IMO.

But hey, it depends... Competitive setup? Do you need depth? If you have a high-rated set of strikers I wouldn't do it. Otherwise it may be worth a shot, perhaps coming with some millions to spice the deal.[/quote']

Its in a GC and I've Drogba, Anelka, Cavani and Kalou so Benzema is not needed too badly tbh. I never expected the counter to be accepted but it has been now I'm stumped lol.

I've been offered £8.14m for Miguel DANNY' date=' accept or reject?[/quote']

Our Portuguese Danny? I don't think he'll ever get past 90, maybe 91 when Zenit gets back in the Champions League... I'd sell him if you have some good cover, but honestly I think you could come up with a better deal.

Well' date=' I'd do the immoral thing... :D

But it's up to you.[/quote']I've no problems in cancelling deals if I think I can get better deals done. My team is my only priority :D Although since Barca is managed by a forumer he might get annoyed, but I'm sure he'll understand.

Our Portuguese Danny? I don't think he'll ever get past 90' date=' maybe 91 when Zenit gets back in the Champions League... I'd sell him if you have some good cover, but honestly I think you could come up with a better deal.[/quote']

Yeah the Zenit player, I have good enough cover, I've never even played him xD I'll accept it, thanks :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

who is getting the better deal:

Ryan Giggs for Alexis SANCHEZ

one is a 89 one is a 93

one is 21 one is 36

who is the better player to have

also Sanchez will be moving to a 3 team league were I mean only 3 teams have a chance of wining all the time.

who is getting the better deal:

Ryan Giggs for Alexis SANCHEZ

one is a 89 one is a 93

one is 21 one is 36

who is the better player to have

also Sanchez will be moving to a 3 team league were I mean only 3 teams have a chance of wining all the time.

I'd say sanchez is the best bet as in all likelyhood giggs will retire at the end of the season.

On another note should I swap nasri for xabi alonso?

Manchester United manager wants Santon he is offering 5mil + Ljajic i know Santon wont rise for awhile but is one for the future

Depends what you need more, Ljajic will get a rise next time round, 87 a possibility and might rise again after that

Santon will be 87 for another season yet,

Verdict: I would do the deal :D

My first choice keeper is Frey and I have two first team strikers in Gilardino and Pato.

I can get Vagner Love by offering 4m+Sinan Bolat, Vagner Love would be my backup striker. I was wondering if this deal was good I around 70% sure about accepting it what does everyone else think?

Adam Johnson (7mil)' date=' or Poli (9mil).

I need as much £ as possible.

I play 3-5-2.

Van Bommel

Marchisio

Ozil

Van Der Vaart

Mata

Hazard

Hamsik

Eriksen

K.P Boateng

Traore (on the way out)[/quote']

If you are selling them then sell Poli as Johnson is a definate riser and if you are buying one of them get johnson.

My first choice keeper is Frey and I have two first team strikers in Gilardino and Pato.

I can get Vagner Love by offering 4m+Sinan Bolat' date=' Vagner Love would be my backup striker. I was wondering if this deal was good I around 70% sure about accepting it what does everyone else think?

If you are selling them then sell Poli as Johnson is a definate riser and if you are buying one of them get johnson.[/quote']

I'm buying, thanks, repped.

I'd do it, Frey is a safe 90+ keeper, so the other keeper doesn't really matter...

And considering Love would be useful to you, I'd do it.