• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ozil for Ashley Cole?

I'd be selling Ozil.

He is usually back up for VDV at the left wing of my 3-5-2.

If I do this' date=' my defence will go from:

Corluka--Burdisso--Chivu

to;

Corluka--Chivu--Cole.

I'm thinking yes, but it is Ozil...[/quote']

Any views?

I've accepted it, before he changes his mind.

Kaka for Vidic

I will get Vidic

I have Xavi' date=' Cesc, Sneijder, Xabi Alonso, Gourcuff, Stankovich, De Jong, Toulalan

I am trying to get more top quality defenders, as I usually play with 5 defenders.[/quote']

Your midfield is class, I would do this deal. ;)

Ozil for Ashley Cole?

I'd be selling Ozil.

He is usually back up for VDV at the left wing of my 3-5-2.

If I do this' date=' my defence will go from:

Corluka--Burdisso--Chivu

to;

Corluka--Chivu--Cole.

I'm thinking yes, but it is Ozil...[/quote']

There's only two left backs in this game rated 94, one of them being Cole. He's still a great defender and his rating should be safe. Since you have VDV anyway to cover Ozil, I would do this deal. ;)

I've been offered Thiago Silva for Philip Lahm. Does that move make any sense? I'm with this club long-term. I don't think it's a good deal' date=' since Lahm is only a year older than T. Silva and is rated 3 less, but what do you guys think?[/quote']

So u are getting thiago silva? If so I will not do this deal. Even thou silva can rise to 92 or even 93 if milian can get good result and he countine play his part. But lahm is very vesertie def he cAn play both Side see which is a plus to all of the manager. Can conisder only few player is better or On par with lahm in lb or rb.

So u are getting thiago silva? If so I will not do this deal. Even thou silva can rise to 92 or even 93 if milian can get good result and he countine play his part. But lahm is very vesertie def he cAn play both Side see which is a plus to all of the manager. Can conisder only few player is better or On par with lahm in lb or rb.

Thanks :) How about Thiago Silva and Marchisio for my Philip Lahm?

With this side: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2253074&clubid=18043335&sid=51394

I can buy either Chielini or Diego for minimum cash (so just under 31mil or 27mil).

Which would you recommend buying?

It looks clear, Diego as I already have Puyol and Pigue, but I would play Chielini as a LB, and that would mean I could play 4-4-2 with a good defence or if I bough Diego I would play 3-5-2 with Zavi and Diego attacking through the middle...

Thanks in advance :)

With this side: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2253074&clubid=18043335&sid=51394

I can buy either Chielini or Diego for minimum cash (so just under 31mil or 27mil).

It looks clear' date=' Diego as I already have Puyol and Pigue, but I would play Chielini as a LB, and that would mean I could play 4-4-2 with a good defence or if I bough Diego I would play 3-5-2 with Zavi and Diego attacking through the middle...

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Chellini, easily. solid in defence. Diego will most likely drop next changes. Not that hes not performing. Its just that his club aint good enough, hence why dexeko is not 94 (deserves to be)

CHellini

Chellini' date=' easily. solid in defence. Diego will most likely drop next changes. Not that hes not performing. Its just that his club aint good enough, hence why dexeko is not 94 (deserves to be)

CHellini[/quote']

Thanks, I will have to sell some one to get a few more mill to afford him tho' :D

i would have enuf money to buy players soon

so should i buy kolo toure and zhirkov

or shd i buy messi?

everyone of them are at a unmanaged team

1000% go for messi.

best player in the world. every chance of a 99 if he keeps up his form.

if you still have money left over, go for zhirkov over toure, he plays for the better team and will keeps his 92, toure might drop if city do badly so you will lose money if you buy him.

1000% go for messi.

best player in the world. every chance of a 99 if he keeps up his form.

if you still have money left over' date=' go for zhirkov over toure, he plays for the better team and will keeps his 92, toure might drop if city do badly so you will lose money if you buy him.[/quote']

ok sounds positive to me

ty

Javier SAVIOLA and Anderson HERNANES for Maloua. i am selling malouda. is this a fair deal?

no dont do that deal. malouda has been on fire this season and there is a very big chance he will get 93 in the next changes. in the next couple of years, he could hit 95.

saviola has been going downhill ever since he left barca and hernanes will never get the same ratings as malouda.

so dont do the deal

Javier SAVIOLA and Anderson HERNANES for Maloua. i am selling malouda. is this a fair deal?

No, very unfair deal:D

saviola is scoring very few this season for benfica, and might go to 89 (no idea really, but he is on poor form) and hernanes is certainly a good play for the future, but the two put together or a player likely to go to 93 isn't quite right IMO

It looks clear' date=' Diego as I already have Puyol and Pigue, but I would play Chielini as a LB, and that would mean I could play 4-4-2 with a good defence or if I bough Diego I would play 3-5-2 with Zavi and Diego attacking through the middle...

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Any more advice please?