• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

thanks for your advice, i realized it was a bad deal anyways and have signed a forward with much more potential, for cheap, salvador cabanas.

now another question..

in my 2nd team (villareal), palermo have offered me 21m for nihat kavheci.

i kinda need the money, and i have 4 other strikers, including pavluchenko on loan, but nihat might rise due to euro 2008.

should i take this deal?

thanks for your advice' date=' i realized it was a bad deal anyways and have signed a forward with much more potential, for cheap, salvador cabanas.

now another question..

in my 2nd team (villareal), palermo have offered me 21m for nihat kavheci.

i kinda need the money, and i have 4 other strikers, including pavluchenko on loan, but nihat might rise due to euro 2008.

should i take this deal?[/quote']

Im not too sure whether he will rise or not.

It depends on what you could get in your setup with 21 million?

I've accepted an offer of £25m plus Totti and Bojan for Messi (for those who are aware, I've posted about twenty different Messi offers recently, for various different Messi's). This ones for a Chelsea squad, a small one, with plenty of talent (although after having about 13 strong players, I was somewhat forced to sign some depth), and in some need of cash.

I know Messi is great, and might end up being 99 before the end of the season. But, Totti is also great, and I can't see him going down to 95 soon, and if he does, he won't go lower than that. And Bojan Krkic will be great soon. Plus I could use the cash to buy a good player, as a lot of players haven't been bought yet (when I joined the team, I was able to buy Ibrahimovic, De Rossi, Sneijder:confused: )

Most of you will say it's a bad deal, but I like it. Thoughts?

I don't know much about Totti but even if he doesn't drop as you say, I'd still not do that deal. Granted you're getting a possible riser in Bojan but I can see Messi going up to a 98 this time. He's much better than Totti, and much younger.

I wouldn't, but that's just me.

Morning all. Should I purchase Nigel De Jong for 14m?

At the minute I am desperate for a holding midfield player and after having bids knocked back for Miguel Veloso and Xabi Alonso, aswell as an un-answered bid for Gago, De Jong could be the answer.

Would he be a good buy? how good can he become? what what Ive seen of him I think he looks pretty decent, aswell as being young still at 23.

Thoughs?

Thanks in advance.

At the minute I am desperate for a holding midfield player and after having bids knocked back for Miguel Veloso and Xabi Alonso' date=' aswell as an un-answered bid for Gago, De Jong could be the answer.

Would he be a good buy? how good can he become? what what Ive seen of him I think he looks pretty decent, aswell as being young still at 23.

Thoughs?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Good afternoon :D

good deal imo. A young player who has represented holland several times including his involvement in the euors. Could play an even bigger role for hamburg this season with VDV gone.

I reckon he can hit 91 pretty soon.

cheers

At the minute I am desperate for a holding midfield player and after having bids knocked back for Miguel Veloso and Xabi Alonso' date=' aswell as an un-answered bid for Gago, De Jong could be the answer.

Thoughs?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

good deal, he in EURO made good exhibitions, if he in German league keeps the consistency and if he still holder in Dutch team he should increase :)

Guest King Kolo

Yes.

Berbatov looks set to go to Manchester and will start.

I don´t think Guiza will adapt to the Turkish league and will drop...

Metzelder won´t increase and maybye won´t even start all the time for Real as I would play Cannavaro and Pepe.

EDIT: I mean Turkish League.

Guest King Kolo

i cannot seem to find giovanni dos santos of manchester city anywhere?

He plays for Tottenham ;)

Or if you mean the Ex Man City Giovanni he plays for Hull:)

Guest Football8

Is this a good offer?

Juventus have made an offer to Roma (ME) for Joan CAPDEVILA of £18' date='000,000

My other LB is Tonetto.

Can always find a replacment somehow.

Any suggestions on other LBs if i should accept?[/quote']

Yeh, that's a good offer, maybe a doubt if it will go through or not. you also have Tonetto; plus you are getting 18m which is enough to buy a decent left back. :)

Stephen warnock a good buy at £10M?

EDIT: also who is better out of Valerio Bertotto and Vasslis Torosidis?

as im selling one to buy a better RB or younger RB

Also De Cler is he worth keeping?

Also Sebastian Sosa is he due for another rise? Im loosing £3' date='600 each turn and going into debt.[/quote']

Anyone have the answers?

hi guys im back.

anyways now two clubs have offered me 2 different offers that sound very attractive, but im still unsure.

the first one is that palermo have now nearly doubled their offer for nihat, offering 40 mil. currently i have 12 mil. in balance, and am looking for good players for next season.

the other one is in my hamburg team.

r. madrid have offered me 10 mi. + saviola+ baptista for VDV.

i looks like a great deal a first but saviola will most likely drop and i dont see baptista rising aNYtime soon.

still im unsure of what to do.

any help?

thanks in advance

PS: Chelsea1992 keep de cler, unless u have another good centerback.