Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

militio + pandev for torres

i would be selling miltio for cash to an external (possibility of buying back)

pandev for krasic and 10 million

and then buying torres with all that money put together

will torres fall again im in a competitive set up and have limited striking options

currently: militio' date=' forlan, pandev, pato, muller, llorente, neymar, hernandez and balotelli.[/quote']

Milito has played bad for Inter so far however im not sure if Torres will go back up or even stay if liverpools poor form continues, and id sell Pandev for Krasic and 10 million anyday :P

militio + pandev for torres

i would be selling miltio for cash to an external (possibility of buying back)

pandev for krasic and 10 million

and then buying torres with all that money put together

will torres fall again im in a competitive set up and have limited striking optionscurrently: militio' date=' forlan, pandev, pato, muller, llorente, neymar, hernandez and balotelli.[/size']EDIT: plus its quiet risky because managers are coming and going in my set up all the time and someone might take charge of liverpool in the next three days and then i'd be lets say angry because i sold my best cf.

How can you say that!

id sell Pandev for Krasic and 10 million anyday :P

ye its been accepted and everything well happy :) but if torres stays at liverpool he might go down and its likely that liverpool might not be in the europa league at this rate, especially when clubs like newcastle, bolton, west brom and spurs are contending.

any good young defenders can i buy for less than 11 million

Martin Kelly (Long term riser)

Chris Smalling (Same Again)

Ciaran Clark (Same Again, been used in midfield lately at Villa)

Hummels and Badstuer (Depends on there price in your GW)

all i know for cheap :P

haha:)thinking that when i was writing it but everyone else in my ec division has decent strikers (over 95) i need a decent one who can stay for a while. the only other option i have is to buy totti who i know is basically going to a stand still.

Totti's only going downward's mate, dont even go there:).

Totti's only going downward's mate' date=' dont even go there:).[/quote']

my leagues a mess i have nearly all of the risers from this term but no 95 aboves other than snejder, miltio and cesar. and yet maicon who i sold to arsenal when he rose for a lot of money, has just gone to an external for 32 mill:confused:.

I'd like a little advice. My forwards and wingers are as follows:

John Carew CF (been trying to sell him for a few weeks); Luis Fabiano CF; Ricky Van Wolfswinkel Fwd; Mario Balotelli Fwd/ Wing; Dirk Kuyt Fwd/ Wing; Miroslav Stoch Wing / Fwd; Marco Reus Wing/ Fwd; Adam Johnson Wing; Youssef El - Arabi AM/ Fwd; Paulo Henrique Ganso Am/ Wing; Jonathan Reis Fwd; Thomas Muller Fwd/ Wing

I've been looking for a new goalie for a while now, and I can sell a few players in time for an end of the season opportunity to buy Hugo Lloris for £25 million.

My current GK is Cedric Carrasso. I don't know much about Bordeaux's form or his form this year - I think they were 4th in the French League last time I looked. But perhaps he will never budge from 89.

My second GK is Sven Ulreich (85)

Just today, I've been offered Manuel Neuer (91) in a straight swap for Thomas Muller. What does anyone think? Go for it? If I hang around for half a season for Lloris, I'm willing to bid upwards of 30 million, but with SMFA clamping down on any transfer that they choose, there's always a chance that it'll get blocked.

Oh, and a third option I have is to sell Carrasso and buy Ruffier. Which would mean I could keep Muller still.

John Carew CF (been trying to sell him for a few weeks); Luis Fabiano CF; Ricky Van Wolfswinkel Fwd; Mario Balotelli Fwd/ Wing; Dirk Kuyt Fwd/ Wing; Miroslav Stoch Wing / Fwd; Marco Reus Wing/ Fwd; Adam Johnson Wing; Youssef El - Arabi AM/ Fwd; Paulo Henrique Ganso Am/ Wing; Jonathan Reis Fwd; Thomas Muller Fwd/ Wing

I've been looking for a new goalie for a while now' date=' and I can sell a few players in time for an end of the season opportunity to buy [b']Hugo Lloris[/b] for £25 million.

My current GK is Cedric Carrasso. I don't know much about Bordeaux's form or his form this year - I think they were 4th in the French League last time I looked. But perhaps he will never budge from 89.

Just today, I've been offered Manuel Neuer (91) in a straight swap for Thomas Muller. What does anyone think? Go for it? If I hang around for half a season for Lloris, I'm willing to bid upwards of 30 million, but with SMFA clamping down on any transfer that they choose, there's always a chance that it'll get blocked.

Oh, and a third option I have is to sell Carrasso and buy Ruffier. Which would mean I could keep Muller still.

Dont sell muller whatever u do

I've been looking for a new goalie for a while now' date=' and I can sell a few players in time for an end of the season opportunity to buy [b']Hugo Lloris[/b] for £25 million.

Would keep Muller(besides i dont even think it'll be accpted by your chairman becuase of the difference in value) and wait for Lloris,

well the first option is good lloris is doing fine at lyon but there league form is a bit rubbish but improving, second option is the one i would go for i am a big fan of neuer but never sell muller or ask for neuer and cash for muller minimum cash of 18 mill. third option definatley no monaco are doing rubbish at the moment.

but in your case go for lloris he's less risk and higher rating

not this season it may take him a year to get back to his full potential' date=' and if someone is higher rated and scoring more you would rather have him right[/quote']

Yape that why I said short term. Is pity that Rooney drop(althouh he deserve to be drop) but still think he perform well last season. So I think he can get his form easily but some say he will not. Will see how. :)