• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have an Ajax team which I inherited in Div2 with around 200 million in the bank and spent half of that building it up to having a starting XI 3-5-2 which has no player lower than a 91 rating. I won Div2 two seasons ago and got second in Div1 by 1 point this season. I'm looking to add a few elite players to push my performance over the top.

That said, I made an offer for Riquelme and got this as a counteroffer:

I give: Barry Ferguson and 25mil.

I get: Riquelme.

Does that seem like a good deal to accept? Will Riquelme likely perform in a 3-5-2 or would a switch to a 3-4-1-2 probably be in my future?

juventus manager offered me Vincento Iaquinta for 10 mil.

i manage espanyol' date=' my other forwards are cabanas(91), maldonando(90), and tamudo(91). I only have 11 mil. balance, so should i do the deal?[/quote']

That is a bargain to me, so I'd do the deal. He'd be your top striker, Vicenzo Iaquinta and three strikers is definitely not enough. I would do the deal and snap up a bargain.

I have an Ajax team which I inherited in Div2 with around 200 million in the bank and spent half of that building it up to having a starting XI 3-5-2 which has no player lower than a 91 rating. I won Div2 two seasons ago and got second in Div1 by 1 point this season. I'm looking to add a few elite players to push my performance over the top.

That said' date=' I made an offer for Riquelme and got this as a counteroffer:

I give: Barry Ferguson and 25mil.

I get: Riquelme.

Does that seem like a good deal to accept? Will Riquelme likely perform in a 3-5-2 or would a switch to a 3-4-1-2 probably be in my future?[/quote']

I am predicting Barry Ferguson to drop to 90 this season after quite a few bad performances for Rangers last season, Juan Roman Riquelme will probably stay at 95 if he keeps up his great form like last season and in the current Olympics, and that deal is quite a cheap one, so I'd take it.

Should i swap Jamie Carragher CB (94) for Martin Demichelis CB (93)?

Yes' date=' in a heart beat!

Demichelis was Bayern's best defender again last season. I think he [i']could[/i] rise to 94 when German changes get done next. If not maybe at the end of the season, depending how he plays for country (Argentina in WC qualifiers) and in CL with Bayern.

He's younger and with Carragher not playing for England anymore he could drop to 93 as well. Although still a fine defender and probably Liverpool's best at the back. :confused:

Herby

Should i swap Jamie Carragher CB (94) for Martin Demichelis CB (93)?

Martin Demichelis is Bayern Munchen's best defender last season IMO and is also a starter for the Argentinian National Team' date=' so he would be a great buy for you. [b']Jamie Carragher[/b] has quite a stable rating and won't drop nor rise due to the fact that he isn't playing for England.

Do the deal!

juventus manager offered me Vincento Iaquinta for 10 mil.

i manage espanyol' date=' my other forwards are cabanas(91), maldonando(90), and tamudo(91). I only have 11 mil. balance, so should i do the deal?[/quote']

Listen to the advice that Tom Owen has already given you. It does seem like a good deal for you, a steal in fact.

I'd buy him and then sell one of your other strikers if need be but I tend to agree, 4 strikers/forwards is quite ok. Tamudo is now 31, you might want to sell him and start looking for another younger CF. ;)

Herby

I'm being offered 40m plus Barzaglia for Ricardo Carvalho. Is this a good deal? Carvalho is 30 and Barzaglia is only 27.

Alberto Ricardo Carvalho will probably rise to 95 this season as he is first choice at Chelsea and the Portuguese National Team whilst Andrea Barzagli will definitely not rise at VFL Wolfsburg. However, depending on the setup, the 40M could come in handy.

It's your choice but I'd say accept.

Gold Championship help:

Just been offered for my Zapater : 10,000,000 + da Silva PAULO ASSUNCAO

Im zaragoza and im trying to get rid of every single player by the end of the month . I know zapater will drop as zaragoza suffered relegation last season . I need to know if PAULO ASSUNCAO will do the same.

rep for quick answers (paper round @ 8 :( )

Gold Championship help:

Just been offered for my Zapater : 10' date='000,000 + da Silva PAULO ASSUNCAO

Im zaragoza and im trying to get rid of every single player by the end of the month . I know zapater will drop as zaragoza suffered relegation last season . I need to know if PAULO ASSUNCAO will do the same.

rep for quick answers (paper round @ 8 :( )[/quote']

good deal, im pretty certain assuncao won't drop bcos he was in the first team for porto last season.

alternatively, u can pm gizb the portuguese expert :rolleyes:

cheers

Who should i buy to play at right back

Carragher at 94 CB/RB

or

Finnan at 90 RB/RM

EDIT: rep obviously for help

frankly speaking, it does not make much of a difference for me. If ur squad ave can improve because of playing carra at RB, go ahead with it.

but it u're playing a 3 men defence, all the better, i would have no qualms about putting carra at the right back position.

cheers

frankly speaking' date=' it does not make much of a difference for me. If ur squad ave can improve because of playing carra at RB, go ahead with it.

but it u're playing a 3 men defence, all the better, i would have no qualms about putting carra at the right back position.

cheers[/quote']

thanks. Can't rep you soz though

I'm being offered 40m plus Barzaglia for Ricardo Carvalho. Is this a good deal? Carvalho is 30 and Barzaglia is only 27.

bad deal there.

Carvalho will continue to be crucial for the chelsea' backline this season. He looks more certain to rise than drop imo.

Barzagli will find it difficult to maintain his rating after his move to wolfsburg.

Unless u're able to get another world class defender for 40m, i would reccomend u to reject the deal.

cheers

gc21 help here

buy

miguel.veleso(91) for kuyt(91) n arbeloa(90) ?

rep will be given cheers

tough choice there.

Kuyt's rating will stay, I'm certain about that. Although i don't like him, benitez does and will continue to field him on the right wing. He was the third top scorer for pool in the champs league last season and I reckon his rating is as stable as it is.

Arbeloa is prefered to finnan in the right back position, meaning he will get a run of games this season. Not a world class defender, but definitely a solid one. He could get a +1 by the end of the season.

Veleso is extremely talented and will continue to be important for sporting. The only problem is that he will continue to play in the portuguese league this season, making things difficult for his rating. Perhaps a plus one at most, but more likely to stay as well.

Since this is a GC, i won't recommend u to sacrifice two players for one. Keep kuyt and arbeloa for now.

cheers

Got offered Marcus Berg (22 and 89) for my Marko Pantelic (29 91) dno what to do:o

depends on whether u like young players or not :rolleyes:

Berg is playing in an 'inferior' team and is the top rated player in his team (i think so), he will need another extraordinary season to keep his rating or rise abit.

If u have enough backups, you could do the deal as berg could be one for the future. If not, keep pantelic - he is decent :D

cheers

Got offered Marcus Berg (22 and 89) for my Marko Pantelic (29 91) dno what to do:o

Also in a GC:p

Berg plays for Groiningen and got 15 goals in 24 appearances last season.

Pantelic plays for Berlin and got 13 goals in 28 appearances.

But the thing is Germany is higher in the coefficient. Also the fact that Pantelic is getting on a bit tempts me to do it. But tbh i dont see Berg getting over 89 until he moves out of Groiningen. So im a bit stuck on what to do here:o