96 in no time

gotta wait at least a year

for next rating changes

plus he wont go back to 96 at all

he wont start every game playing bad

united won 7-1 he didnt even get 1 goal

he only scored vs rangers because it was a pen

and just because hes younger doesnt mean he will rise :rolleyes:

If you're going to try to 1 up someone, at least make sure you're right aswell.

Ratings are done 2, sometimes 3 times a season. Not a year.

It's a joke that Rooney even dropped. He was amazing last year and didn't get anything. Now he's bad for a few months and they jump on the chance to drop him.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you're going to try to 1 up someone' date=' at least make sure you're right aswell.

Ratings are done [b']2, sometimes 3 times a season[/b] (I.E every few months). Not a year.

It's a joke that Rooney even dropped. He was amazing last year and didn't get anything. Now he's bad for a few months and they jump on the chance to drop him.

That post in itself is contadictory Kez...

That post in itself is contadictory Kez...

Explain how? I said he was amazing last year and they didn't put him up when they should have. They had enough chances to because they do the ratings multiple times a season.

They had 3 chances to put him up last season and didn't and took the first chance this season to put him down. Joke.

Moving on from this.

Torres + Diego + £15million for Ronaldo? Money isn't a problem.

Explain how? I said he was amazing last year and they didn't put him up when they should have. They had enough chances to because they do the ratings multiple times a season.

They had 3 chances to put him up last season and didn't and took the first chance this season to put him down. Joke.

Moving on from this.

If you have a good replacement for them, I'd do it. IMO, Torres wont rise again untill he leaves Liverpool, and Diego is overrated (again IMO).

Moving on from this.

Yeah, Torres may be a bigger lose but Ronaldo is worth it and Diego has a slight chance of a drop.

I need to buy a striker at 90 or over

I have no cash

Should I consider selling these guys to buy someone like Hulk or Chamakh?

It would have to be a cash deal

thanks

Gonalons or Mangala ( I am keeping Hernanes)

and

Adam Johnson or Bruno Cesar or Elia or Guiliano

(I am keeping Pjanic , Henderson and Holtby)

I need to buy a striker at 90 or over

I have no cash

Should I consider selling these guys to buy someone like Hulk or Chamakh?

It would have to be a cash deal

thanks

Gonalons or Mangala ( I am keeping Hernanes)

and

Adam Johnson or Bruno Cesar or Elia or Guiliano

(I am keeping Pjanic ' date=' Henderson and Holtby)[/quote']

Sell Mangala & Elia and buy Hulk. ;)

should i do this deal?

ibra for anelka and vermaelen?

cheers

If you're selling Ibra, i think you can get more. Anelka's old and reached his peak in terms of rating and Vermaelen has been very injury prone this year and is out for another month:rolleyes: If you're getting Ibra, it's a good deal:)

Ribery and Hernanes for Sneijder??

I'd be getting Ribery and Hernanes

Hernanes should rise. Ribery for me is overrated IMO.

Sneijder isn't the same as last season (anaemic) But for me is one of the best midfielders in world football. In terms of SM, it's a pretty good deal both ways

Guest Villa888

If you're going to try to 1 up someone' date=' at least make sure you're right aswell.

Ratings are done 2, sometimes 3 times a season. Not a year.

It's a joke that Rooney even dropped. He was amazing last year and didn't get anything. Now he's bad for a few months and they jump on the chance to drop him.[/quote']

A joke he dropped? He was TERRIBLE for a few months. Too keep a 96, you have to keep the form, Drogba did, Messi, and so on. Even when Drogba or Messi don't score, they still create, Messi didn't score at the world cup, he was the player who basically started every goal they had, Drogba has set up so many goals for Chelsea this season. Rooney doesn't even do that.

A joke he dropped? He was TERRIBLE for a few months. Too keep a 96' date=' you have to keep the form, Drogba did, Messi, and so on. Even when Drogba or Messi don't score, they still create, Messi didn't score at the world cup, he was the player who basically started every goal they had, Drogba has set up so many goals for Chelsea this season. Rooney doesn't even do that.[/quote']

Ehh, Villa, to be fair, SM rushed Rooney's drop. I just wonder if some Spanish members here sent SM tickets to drop all EPL players...so harsh were their rating drops this time around.

But then again, some guys who should have dropped didn't move. Carrick 92?!?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

two trades

benezama for pato

l.diarra+albiol+monies for fabregas

and also what lb would you recommend: lahm' date=' chellini, cole or clichy[/quote']

Between benzema and Pato id take Pato

the Fabregas deal is good for the one getting Fabregas,Diarra and Albiol are dropping. As LB i recommend Lahm or Cole.