• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ahhh' date=' Boateng yeah, but Higuain may be a big lose - a future 96 but soon pique will be the best Defender on SM.

Try and swap Higuain with someone else.[/quote']

Agree with Jack its very hard decision.When Higuain and Pique were 92 i gaved higuain and santon for Pique and maybe that was wrong decision i didint think that pique will soon be 95 rated D:.

Well I got an offer for Rami and me being a person who doesn't watch French football I do not know how he is doing.

I got offered 12M plus Cedric Mongongu from Stoke City but I am wanting to counter offer as Cedric isn't a good enough replacement.

The other CB's Stoke has not including Cedric are Ivan Marcano' date=' Chris Smalling and Ezequiel Munoz.[/quote']

Don't do it if you looking to swap deal for another CB , Rami is 92 future IMO :)

Should I let my Bojan Krkic go for 15mil?

I currently have really good forwards (Messi, Villa, Ibrahimovich, Pedro, Robben) so Bojan doesn't get to play much.

I also have 16mil at my balance so 15 more couldn't hurt, could help me buy other young talents such as Lukaku and Hazard...

Should I let my Bojan Krkic go for 15mil?

I currently have really good forwards (Messi' date=' Villa, Ibrahimovich, Pedro, Robben) so Bojan doesn't get to play much.

I also have 16mil at my balance so 15 more couldn't hurt, could help me buy other young talents such as Lukaku and Hazard...[/quote']

If you're going to buy Lukaku and Hazard I'd definitely say sell Bojan to raise funds for this.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Ozil.

I wan to buy ozil and i have oni 5mil. I can put Jesus Navas as a part of deal or sell Santos Ramires and Holger Badstuber.( or shud i sell other players?) I can get about 30mil ++ if i sell these two players. I got player like Leonardo Bonucci, Claudio Marchisio, Toni Kroos. Who should i sell to get this player or just put jesus navas as a part of deal. The reason i put jesus navas as a part of deal bcs if i sell him i'll get 28mil and i buy ozil and i will oni left 4mil. So put him as a part of deal is worther. thx for da help. :D

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have them all on one thread so post here when you are stuck with a deal and are not quite sure what to do.....

Here's an example (dont answer its not real so dont need the help)

Should i trade Cristiano Ronaldo for Eto'o and Deco?

i was thinking about counter-ing to eto'o and milito plus 10m because i need a better defence' date=' help please?[/quote']

Yeh dont do Deco try getting a better player:D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Ozil.

i wan to buy ozil and i have oni 5mil. I can put jesus navas as a part of deal or sell santos ramires and holger badstuber.( or shud i sell other players?) i can get about 30mil ++ if i sell these two players. I got player like leonardo bonucci' date=' claudio marchisio, toni kroos. Who should i sell to get this player or just put jesus navas as a part of deal. The reason i put jesus navas as a part of deal bcs if i sell him i'll get 28mil and i buy ozil and i will oni left 4mil. So put him as a part of deal is worther. Thx for da help. :D[/quote']

i would sell jesus navas and marchisio,make sure you dont sell kroos or badstuber!