Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are these deals worth it?If theres any better deals to be had then please mention them :) These players are reserves and im looking for future players

Everton have made an offer to Santos to swap Juan VARGAS for Silva NEYMAR

Everton have made an offer to Borussia Dortmund to swap Leon OSMAN for Mario GOTZE

Everton have made an offer to Real Madrid for Romelu LUKAKU of £2,900,000 plus Louis SAHA

Are these deals worth it?If theres any better deals to be had then please mention them :) These players are reserves and im looking for future players

Everton have made an offer to Borussia Dortmund to swap Leon OSMAN for Mario GOTZE

Everton have made an offer to Real Madrid for Romelu LUKAKU of £2' date='900,000 plus Louis SAHA[/quote']

id do all 3 deals.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Everton have made an offer to Real Madrid for Romelu LUKAKU of £2' date='900,000 plus Louis SAHA[/quote']

i think they are excellent deals as you are getting young and rising players

Hulk and Falcao for Nasri. I'd be getting the two Porto players. Its a new league so we've both got full squads??

Which system do you want to play? If you play 1 fwd I wouldn't do it, you have RvP and Chamakh as back-up. When you play 2 or more I'd take the deal as you'd have 4 instead of 2 fwd's then.

Hulk and Falcao for Nasri. I'd be getting the two Porto players. Its a new league so we've both got full squads??

Nasri is in for a rise as good as he is Hulk and Falcao are worth more together and both in for a rise.

I would do it as Hulk can play the same position as Nasri and Falcao in a class Striker.

nasri for busques? straight swap

my system is 422 or diamond' date=' and both would fit as a sub.

but some other club already made a bid for buesuqest, and if I don't buy him now, i have no chance of buying later[/quote']

Imo Nasri is the better player, but Busquets is a regular for the best team in the world currently.

Both are young and both have the chance to get to 94 in the future.

Nasri should rise to 93 next changes, Busquets should stay with a slight chance of a rise.

It really depends on what other cover you got, both would be subs in your team, so just look at what position is less covered in your team, and choose whichever you need more.