lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Certainly keep him since you are offered this deal. What other defenders does he have ? (Or do you need other positions?)
My defence would be my weakest are tbh' date=' other defenders 89+ are Maxwell, Chivu, Samuel, Cordoba and Fernandez, also I have Bosingwa (forgot about him :o)
On the face of things it's a decent deal with Maicon not doing brilliantly and Anderson starting to do well but given that he's your only RB, I wouldn't.
I've Bosingwa too :o

I'm also fairly good in CM so Anderson wouldn't really be much more of a benefit to my team he'd replace an 89 in the 'B' team..

Also there £20m cash too but cash isnt too much in GC's...

is ambrosini a safe 92 until i can sell him off again or thiago motta and tymoshuk

He's a safe 92' date=' also a better option than Tymoschuk and Motta.

Should I sell Thiago Silva for 16,5M + Neven Subotić ?

Depends on what you can do with the cash. Subotic could be rated 91 by the end of the season, but to rise further than that, Dortmund will have to keep up their form next season. I would do it, if i could get a decent player with that money.

I can sell Muller and Pjanic in order to buy Nani, Khedira have about 10 mil spare.

My motivation is that both Nani and Khedira will most likely rise in the next change, while Pjanic and Muller will stay.

What do you think?

I can sell Muller and Pjanic in order to buy Nani' date=' Khedira have about 10 mil spare.

My motivation is that both Nani and Khedira will most likely rise in the next change, while Pjanic and Muller will stay.

What do you think?[/quote']

Yeah I would do it,Agree with you,just not to sure that Khedira will rise,but again I think that he has enough minutes,and good games in good club for 92,If Diarra has 92 who wasnt playing for really long time,then I think that Khedira deserves it too.

Got 3 deals on the go with a sunderland team i have just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on them ?

this is the squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1676874&clubid=18196618&sid=52295

The Three Deals Are -

Pedro In For Eden Hazard And Waghorn

Chiellini For Nasri And Heung Min Son

Mata - Isco And Badstuber

if one of the deals didnt go through the rest would have to be pulled out of as they all are replacing key spots in my squad :)

Got 3 deals on the go with a sunderland team i have just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on them ?

this is the squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1676874&clubid=18196618&sid=52295

The Three Deals Are -

Pedro In For Eden Hazard And Waghorn

Chiellini For Nasri And Heung Min Son

Mata - Isco And Badstuber

if one of the deals didnt go through the rest would have to be pulled out of as they all are replacing key spots in my squad :)

good deals mate your replacing players you need :)

Ronaldo = Ibra + Pedro + 20mil?

Im pushing to get Iniesta in the deal instead of Pedro but it's unlikely. I play with a 4-3-3 wingers and Pedro would be a good backup. Ibro would be my best striker. Money is flying around everywhere in this setup by the way.

Im pushing to get Iniesta in the deal instead of Pedro but it's unlikely. I play with a 4-3-3 wingers and Pedro would be a good backup. Ibro would be my best striker. Money is flying around everywhere in this setup by the way.

Good deal IMO

I'd reckon that's a pretty handy deal for you there Kroltzzy.

Great deal for you there mate

i wish a dude in a GW i play would accept such a deal, i keep offering Rooney + De Rossi + money but he keeps rejecting.

Yes it might look like a crazy deal, but its a spanish championship, and im Barca, i prety much have everyone :P, besides CR7:mad:

Anyway, the deal is good, Ibra is a safe 96, Pedro is a future 94+

Try get Iniesta, try say someting like (Ibra might drop next changes, and Pedro might not rise above 93, if you want CR7, the best player in the game, you gotta offer me Ibra + Iniesta)

If he says no, youcan do the deal, but it really just epends on your attachment to CR7, as the deal is fair imo, because money is worthless.

I have kept my Barca intact' date=' all the big players still for almost a full season now.

Want to get a bit of depth in.

Been offered Berbatov and Sami Khideira for David Villa

What do we reckon ?[/quote']

No I wouldn't, Try and get Khedira in another deal.

Good deal IMO
I'd reckon that's a pretty handy deal for you there Kroltzzy.
Great deal for you there mate
i wish a dude in a GW i play would accept such a deal' date=' i keep offering Rooney + De Rossi + money but he keeps rejecting.

Yes it might look like a crazy deal, but its a spanish championship, and im Barca, i prety much have everyone :P, besides CR7:mad:

Anyway, the deal is good, Ibra is a safe 96, Pedro is a future 94+

Try get Iniesta, try say someting like (Ibra might drop next changes, and Pedro might not rise above 93, if you want CR7, the best player in the game, you gotta offer me Ibra + Iniesta)

If he says no, youcan do the deal, but it really just epends on your attachment to CR7, as the deal is fair imo, because money is worthless.[/quote']

Thanks boys! The guys a bit of a noob so I might be able to get Iniesta. I got Xavi + Kerrison for Ozil so you never know.

Yeah, I'll go through with the deal if I can't get Iniesta :)

Would you do this deal?

Song = Mascherano

On paper a 91 for a 94 looks awesome....but I have Song who i think could rise to 92. Will Mascherano keep 94 or drop to 93/92?

If song rises then will likely be worth more due to age, but will mascherano keep 94 due to fact he plays at barcelona and though doesn't start, has had 20 apperances this year (mostly sub in league)??

Advice....:confused:

from an earlier deal i posted, they now want N.de jong and m.neuer +10 mil for aguero. not sure where i should trade de jong(will he rise) or ribas diego(will he fall). The neuer might work in my favour as j.hart is getting unhappy becuase i am only using neuer.

So basically what im asking who should I KEEP:

N.DE JONG OR R. DIEGO

j.HART OR M.NEUER