• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

from an earlier deal i posted' date=' they now want N.de jong and m.neuer +10 mil for aguero. not sure where i should trade de jong(will he rise) or ribas diego(will he fall). The neuer might work in my favour as j.hart is getting unhappy becuase i am only using neuer.

So basically what im asking who should I KEEP:

N.DE JONG OR R. DIEGO

j.HART OR M.NEUER[/quote']

I would keep Diego and Neuer.

See if he wants Hart. I hope you get Aguero :)

Would you do this deal?

Song = Mascherano

On paper a 91 for a 94 looks awesome....but I have Song who i think could rise to 92. Will Mascherano keep 94 or drop to 93/92?

If song rises then will likely be worth more due to age' date=' but will mascherano keep 94 due to fact he plays at barcelona and though doesn't start, has had 20 apperances this year (mostly sub in league)??

Advice....:confused:[/quote']

keep song, masch will probably drop and song might rise

Darren Bent & Lee Cattermole for Nuri Sahin.

Fair deal?

Its in a GC btw.

Cheers

Its certainly fair but normally someone is getting the better deal Sahin has played more games than an cattermole but i think bent will have a good season with aston villa if your getting shain its a good deal but if you have been offered it then i wouldn't do it because these two aren't going to rise to anything sahin will. your making your squad worse for more players

Iver been Offered Sidney and Fer for David Luiz, What do you guys think i should do?

And I also have been offered Alexis Sanchez and stefan Radu for Di MAria with later having David Luiz going their way for Defour + 5.

My last offer for Di Maria is Wijnaldum + Jeremy Menez.

What should I take?

Sanchez or Muller which one is best for the future?

I can only get 1' date=' sanchez without competition from any club, or muller with competition.[/quote']

Put a bid on for Muller. The max you can pay.

Straight after, stick a bid for Sanchez on. If Muller deal doesn't happen you'll have Sanchez to drown your sorrows with. :)

Should I swap Valencia for Cavani?

Cavani being able to play both as a winger and as a striker is very useful to me.

I would do it.

Would you do this deal?

Song = Mascherano

On paper a 91 for a 94 looks awesome....but I have Song who i think could rise to 92. Will Mascherano keep 94 or drop to 93/92?

If song rises then will likely be worth more due to age' date=' but will mascherano keep 94 due to fact he plays at barcelona and though doesn't start, has had 20 apperances this year (mostly sub in league)??

Advice....:confused:[/quote']

I wouldn't do it becuase Mascherano is dropping and Song has a chance to rise and soon catch with Mascherano within a few rating changes. Bascially, short term - Mascherano, Long term - Song

from an earlier deal i posted' date=' they now want N.de jong and m.neuer +10 mil for aguero. not sure where i should trade de jong(will he rise) or ribas diego(will he fall). The neuer might work in my favour as j.hart is getting unhappy becuase i am only using neuer.

So basically what im asking who should I KEEP:

N.DE JONG OR R. DIEGO

j.HART OR M.NEUER[/quote']

I would keep Diego and Hart.

Sanchez or Muller which one is best for the future?

I can only get 1' date=' sanchez without competition from any club, or muller with competition.[/quote']

I would choose Muller.

I am thinking about doing these two swap deals' date='bold players are mine.

[b']De Gea[/b]-->Neuer

Badstuber-->Hummels

Are these good deals?

Yeah IMO they are,Neuer showed that he is class keeper versus dortmund,and I think that De Gea wont go higher then 90 while he is in Atletico,and In Spain he doesnt have chance to be first keeper,and hummels is little bit better then badstuber IMO.

I am thinking about doing these two swap deals' date='bold players are mine.

[b']De Gea[/b]-->Neuer

Badstuber-->Hummels

Are these good deals?

Both of them are fantastic! :D

Neuer is without doubt one of the top three 'keepers in the world (Really ought to be 93 IMO, hopefully by the end of the season he'll be 92/93), and in a straight swap you're getting a great deal - It'll be some time before De Gea is in the German's position where he's the best domestic 'keeper and starting goalie for one of the world's best NTs.

Hummels will be 91 by the end of the season, is one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga and at the moment is a better player than Badstuber. Swap away! :P

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i sell these players that have risen last changes and that will probably rise next changes too, to be able to buy Pastore?

MENDY, Nampalys

THEOPHILE-CATHERINE, Kévin

PEREZ, Rubén

AURIER, Serge

TOMAS, Carlos

SEOANE, Diego

I could also sell J.Vargas (fiorentina) instead of those risers.

But Vargas is a regular in my team, while Pastore will be a benchwarmer.

Also is Vargas saf at his ratinor he might drop?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i sell these players that have risen last changes and that will probably rise next changes too' date=' to be able to buy Pastore?

MENDY, Nampalys

THEOPHILE-CATHERINE, Kévin

PEREZ, Rubén

AURIER, Serge

TOMAS, Carlos

SEOANE, Diego

I could also sell J.Vargas (fiorentina) instead of those risers.

But Vargas is a regular in my team, while Pastore will be a benchwarmer.

Also is Vargas saf at his ratinor he might drop?[/quote']

vargas is only 1 rating higher than pastore so i think u should get pastore by selling vargas because the youngster have potential and me think vargas at peak. and pastore future 93+:P