• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nilmar + 4mil for Gotze?

I have Gotze but 4 mil would clear my debt which would allow me to buy Sahin. Realistically' date=' what is Gotze likely to rise to and is Nilmar likely to rise any further? Thanks.[/quote']

Gotze will probably rise to 88 and Nilmar has great season, a rise of +1 is most likely.

I am swapping my Glen Johnson for David Luiz and 9.3 million. IS this a good deal as my new RB would be Trasch or Beck (both 89).

seems like a good deal i would do it Luiz is playing for a much better team johnson will never get any better with liverpool and Luiz has potential to become very good plus your getting some cash as well good deal

I am thinking about doing these two swap deals' date='bold players are mine.

[b']De Gea[/b]-->Neuer

Badstuber-->Hummels

Are these good deals?

Both are good deals for you.

Nilmar + 4mil for Gotze?

I have Gotze but 4 mil would clear my debt which would allow me to buy Sahin. Realistically' date=' what is Gotze likely to rise to and is Nilmar likely to rise any further? Thanks.[/quote']

Do the deal - although Nilmar may rise you are getting Gotze who is one the best talented players and Sahin who will rise.

isint a deal as such as the players are both yet to come of there transfer bans but who would you rather have Adler or Neuer ?:o

I would choose Neuer.

I am swapping my Glen Johnson for David Luiz and 9.3 million. IS this a good deal as my new RB would be Trasch or Beck (both 89).

Good deal for you because Glen Johnson won't rise and David Luiz may rise since he is in bigger club and bigger leauge. In addition, 9.3 million won't help you buy a few talented players as well.

Yes good deal, Trasch and Beck are talented players who'll probably make 90/91 in the future so no problem there. Luiz obviously has a good future, playing for Chelsea now and being a Brazilian NT starter.

Yes of course that's a great deal! How can you even take time to ask here? Lahm is way better than Clichy is! ;)

yeah..just want to make sure he'll not drop cuz i didnt follow Bundesliga much and heard that Bayern is not as hot as previous season

btw

thank all you guys!! :P

Should i sell Chris Smalling for £6mill?

Cheers

yeah get rid' date=' dont see him rising by much anytime soon.

In SM I am Torino in the second division of italie. I habe a problem with my attackers. I have only one good attacker and I want to buy an another one. I have a budget of 5 mil. Wich striker could you recommend :confused::confused:

mutu? :o

Vincent KOMPANY for £10' date='000,000 plus Éver BANEGA and Carlos VELA.

I'd be getting Kompany, is this a good deal? My other CBs are David Luiz/Badstuber who are rated 90.[/quote']

I feel you're giving away too much. it depends if them players you are giving are any use to you. Kompany could be in for a rise, so if not much top rated cb's are available i would do the deal

Do you think Vidic will rise from 96 to 97?

I am not sure if I should buy him. I have also got to consider that he will be 30 soon so he is starting to get old.

Help please?? Thanks!

No. wont rise. but dont look at his age, has atleast 2 years of his best football left, and you probably wont even have the club for that long. if you can get, thats an achievement.

Put a bid on for Muller. The max you can pay.

Straight after' date=' stick a bid for Sanchez on. If Muller deal doesn't happen you'll have Sanchez to drown your sorrows with. :)[/quote']

Didn't pay max, turned out the other manager made a very low bid so i now have muller. Thanks to everyone who has helped.:)