• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lorient have made an offer to Bangor City for Lynel KITAMBALA of £2,900,800

Athletic Club have made an offer to Bangor City for Igor MARTINEZ of £2,364,000

Borussia Mönchengladbach have made an offer to Bangor City for Patrick HERRMANN of £3,264,000

Chelsea have made an offer to Bangor City for Matej DELAC of £4,864,500

Borussia Dortmund have made an offer to Bangor City for Mario GOTZE of £6,666,000

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim have made an offer to Bangor City for Peniel MLAPA of £4,121,600

Do the deals?

Villarreal have made an offer to Milan for Giorgio CHIELLINI of £9' date='000,000 plus Thomas VERMAELEN and Nicolás PAREJA

My defence has Chiellini, Nesta, Zambrotta, Bonera, Oddo, Abate but not much else.[/quote']

I would keep Chiellini, or maybe counter. Instead of Pareja someone else..

Villarreal have made an offer to Milan for Giorgio CHIELLINI of £9' date='000,000 plus Thomas VERMAELEN and Nicolás PAREJA

My defence has Chiellini, Nesta, Zambrotta, Bonera, Oddo, Abate but not much else.[/quote']

Dont do it!

Chiellini is way better than Vermaelen and he will hit 95 soon IMO , and I think Vermaelen need some time to hit 93 + you dont have good CBs.

Lorient have made an offer to Bangor City for Lynel KITAMBALA of £2' date='900,800

Athletic Club have made an offer to Bangor City for Igor MARTINEZ of £2,364,000

Borussia Mönchengladbach have made an offer to Bangor City for Patrick HERRMANN of £3,264,000

Chelsea have made an offer to Bangor City for Matej DELAC of £4,864,500

Borussia Dortmund have made an offer to Bangor City for Mario GOTZE of £6,666,000

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim have made an offer to Bangor City for Peniel MLAPA of £4,121,600

Do the deals?[/quote']

Dont sell Gotze , Not sure about the others.

I've made an offer for Dani Alves and was countered Navas and Bosingwa' date=' I rejected this as I thought it was too much, would anyone here have paid that for Dani Alves? Bosingwa is first choice RB for me but Navas only makes the 'B' team.[/quote']

Yeah, that's too much for Dani Alves. I'd rather keep Navas and Bosingwa. But, depends whether you want to improve your first team, or have depth.

Okay.

Another one...

Villarreal have made an offer to Milan to swap Miguel VELOSO and Jano ANANIDZE for Andrea PIRLO

Dont do it mate. Pirlo is still a regular and he should be able to keep his rating whereas Veloso wont rise and Ananidze (despite being a great talent) will take a couple of years to get into the 90+ zone.

I've made an offer for Dani Alves and was countered Navas and Bosingwa' date=' I rejected this as I thought it was too much, would anyone here have paid that for Dani Alves? Bosingwa is first choice RB for me but Navas only makes the 'B' team.[/quote']

Dani Alves is the best right back right now (Maicon was suffering a dip in form recently). He would replace Bosingwa in your team - Bosingwa wont rise again IMO and Navas wont go any further unless he moves (plus a NT spot is never guaranteed for him).

But by judging the facts as they stand now, I would have done it, especially because Navas is a sub ;)

I would do it,Really solid deal,Alves is a class.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Fabregas and Bale for Xavi.I have Xavi:)

Nooo, how much 97 rated players are around? That would be exactly 2 (and 2 98 rated players) so you have one of the highest rated guys around who'll keep his rating for at least a few more years. Fabregas is good but I think 95 is about his max with Arsenal. Bale is talented too, but he'll need years to get on real height and he won't ever reach 97.

Keep Xavi :D

Xavi will stay at 97 for some more years whereas I dont see Fabregas rising soon. Bale will only get 91 next time and he will have to improve his game in order to rise to 92.

I wouldnt do it unless u desperately need a wide midfielder.

Hmm hard to say,But I would keep Xavi,he is 31 but again he can play at least 3 more years on that high level like now,and Bale will maybe rise to 91,but that is question too,because of his injury,and Fab is stuck on 95 In Arsenal.