Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnBrains View Post

What can you do with 20m? Would probably ask for Keita and someone for Pepe or at least someone better than Keita.

De Gea' date=' can use him as a back up for Casillas

Bale, use for cover for Ribery and Robben

Cissoko, cover for Lahm

Ansaldi, cover for Lahm and Ramos

Mexes, cover for Vidic and Pique and T.Silva

Lisandro, Cover for Higuian and Villa

Krasic, Cover for Ribery and Robben

Mata, cover for Ribery and Robben

Jovetic, cover for Fabregas and Sneijder

Podolski, cover for Villa and Higuain

Or I can just save the money up for a future bigger transfer, (e.g. 30mill + Ribery + Robben for Messi)

Also, on a sidenote, which would you rather get? Messi or Ronaldo?

-------

bump...[/quote']

Depends who you need but I would get Ronaldo - hard to get wingers like him but most people on this forum would say Messi, getting either is huge boost to your squad :)

I've watched him plenty of times actually' date=' and i still think he's poo.[/quote']

As I have said, judging players on a few games' worth of performance does not sum up that player's full potential. I agree Torres hasn't been his old self, and if he doesn't score many goals he may well drop to 94. But personally I don't think that will happen. After all, Ibramovich isn't an idiot, he doesn't pay 50million pounds for a 'poo' striker.

Ive been offered Sneijder + Walcott for my Xavi? What do you guys think?

I think I'd accept that for Xavi, Sneijder is a top young replacement, whilst in Walcott you are getting a young winger with potential to hit 92 at least in the future IMO. Rarely advise selling someone of Xavi's class but this one has me swayed.

Hmmm... I actually think that is quite a good deal, Sneijder is 5 years younger than Xavi and Walcott is starting to get a foothold in both club form and national form. So the answer to that is yes, I would take it.

(But if it is possible, try and get a bit of money into that deal too to sweeten things up ;))

I wouldn't do it. Sneijder most likely won't ever rise again and Walcott, as said before could hit 92, but a 97 is pretty much irreplacable unless by Iniesta, Messi or Ronaldo. Especially as he still has a couple of seasons in him left.

If you don't need a winger/forward for your team' date=' then keep Xavi.

As I have said, judging players on a few games' worth of performance does not sum up that player's full potential. I agree Torres hasn't been his old self, and if he doesn't score many goals he may well drop to 94. But personally I don't think that will happen. After all, Ibramovich isn't an idiot, he doesn't pay 50million pounds for a 'poo' striker.

Is that Ibrahimovich's dad? :P

I wouldn't do it a 97 rated player for a 95 rated player and a 90 rated player

Sneijder has the potential to reach 96, 97 - unlikely but you never know he is class, Walcott on the other hand will reach around 93 IMO if he stays in Arsenal, maybe a 94 - doubt it

Either' date=' seeing that SM seem to absolutely love Ribery as he's definitely not up to par with how high is rating is. :rolleyes:

Though Ozil is the better player by far.[/quote']

Whoever's getting Ozil. Pretty much the top AM talent in the world will only increase from here.

So as you are saying Ozil is definetely the player to get atm... And Ribery is still 95... What if I trade Robben instead to Ozil, so I still keep Ribery.

Would you give Ribery or Robben for Ozil?

So as you are saying Ozil is definetely the player to get atm... And Ribery is still 95... What if I trade Robben instead to Ozil' date=' so I still keep Ribery.

Would you give Ribery or Robben for Ozil?[/quote']

Personally I would keep Robben and swap Ribery for Ozil.

Ribery for Ozil?

Which side is getting better deal?

Arguably the best AM in the world maybe after the Wesley Sneijder like DLO said so the whoever gets Ozil is getting a good deal and whoever is giving away Ribery is getting a bad deal :)

Afellay for Capue + Paulo Machado I am parting with Affelay. Good deal or bad deal?

Don't see the ratings of any of those moving at the moment. Afellay is undoubtedly the best player there though' date=' with games at Barca he will easily rise but that's easier said than done. I'd only consider selling the Dutchman if depth was a big issue for my squad.

So as you are saying Ozil is definetely the player to get atm... And Ribery is still 95... What if I trade Robben instead to Ozil, so I still keep Ribery.

Would you give Ribery or Robben for Ozil?

Robben has too many injury issues for me, whilst Ribery is rated better. I'd marginally prefer to get rid of Robben.