• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

cheers for the advice austin ,i dont think im gonna let him go,now someone has come in with 50 mill plus totti lol! i havent got much money about 5 mill ,but he is a integral part of the team, on ur situation are their any good players better than palladino u could buy?,ied maybe go for 20 mill ,dont counter,just send him a p.m. see what he says,just to see how much they want him,also depends if he's playing well for u and if ur doing well then i wouldnt like to maybe lose someone just in case of injury etc,but at first glance i'ed reject,any one else can help with my gattuso problem what would you do?

hi ive recieved a 7 million bid for gary neville should i accept my rbs are bosingwa daniel alves plz help also ive been talking to a manger about swapping ben arfa and benzema plus maybe money for rooney should i do it and if it includes money how much money should i ask for

YUp ithink u can sell Gary. Old guy. His career is comin to a close. Plus u has Boswinga and Dani 91 and 94 respectively(i think :P) so u don't need him at all. I think u should sell. :D

And about Benzema and the Ben Arfa deal........it's really tricky coz u see i think Rooney will stay at 96 and Benzema will go up to 92 or even 93 if very lucky. Plus should go to 90. But i'm really confused :confused:. So i think u should wait 4 sum1 else to come help :o

But accept the Neville deal :D

Well I'd accept it. Mertesacker is rated 93 however he is young. If he stays in Germany he won't go to high considering that SM are a tad bias. Rossi is a great young lad and would be a great asset to your team. Don't forget that 60mil is a lot of cash so imagine who you could buy with that. Well it also depends what sort of setup you're in (Gold, Custom etc.). Don't get me wrong, Mertesacker is a great player and is playing great for Bremen (one of the best of the league). He might even get a rise (wow I might even be changing my mind). This is a tough one, thinking about SM's bias factor and what sort of setup you're in. It also depends on if you need defenders, if you don't you should decline but if you don't you should accept. Hope this helps and don't forget this is only my opinion.

It will not go through like that....You would have to break it down...It depends on what strikers you have...I would keep Mertesacker no matter what as he is one of the best defenders on and off the SM game. You should try to get a different/better striker and less cash if you were considering selling...

Hope this helps

hi ive recieved a 7 million bid for gary neville should i accept my rbs are bosingwa daniel alves plz help also ive been talking to a manger about swapping ben arfa and benzema plus maybe money for rooney should i do it and if it includes money how much money should i ask for

Ship Neville(sorry: Sicknote) out as soon as possible as the only way is down for him and why is he still in your squad if you have Daniel Alves and Bosingwa? lol.

As for Rooney' date=' he will be a highly rated player for the next 8-10 years in real life and SM life so he would be hard to replace, especially if Ronaldo stays at the club for that amount of time too as they really make each other tick. Ben Arfa and Benzema are amazing players with bags of [b']POTENTIAL[/b], the main part of that is future potential, as long as they keep doing what they doing then in the future it may be worth thinking about....For now, I would keep Rooney mate

i have a middlesbrough team and i can potentially either get rid of julio arca or gary o'neil, and i have no idea which to get rid of! :(

Does Gary O'Neil have a better long term value? Isn't Arca on top form atm, possibly getting a call up for the argentine national squad?

can someone please help me?

(i can get 6.6 mil for o'neil and 5.8 mill for arca)

This is quite a tough one. I feel Arca is the better player slightly and as you say he's performing well currently. So well that he may get international recognition (although Argentina aren't exactly lost for quality players ;) ). I've also heard rumours that several La Liga sides are looking at him. If he does move, he would probably move to a goodish La Liga side and will get regular playing time and will prbably go up in ratings. However rememer CM is not his only/preferred postion so you have to be wary of the dreaded position change if he is transferred.

If he does go, O'Neil will get more regular playing time. If he can show some of his promise from his early Pompey days he could also rise! To be honest both are probably at the bottom end of their ratings and both have potential to get above 87. Unfortunately, their ratings are so low due to Middlesborough's lowly position.

My feeling would be to keep both unless you are strapped for cash or have a replacement in mind. If you must sell than probably I would sell O'Neil as you'll get more money and I think Arca is likely to rise highest in the long run. Hope that helps!

erm im selling rooney could ne 1 suggest ne deals i could ask for plz

Money + David Villa

Villa maybe rated 2 less then Rooney but IMO Rooney is in a battle to keep 96 and I no longer see the potential I saw in his when he was just 18. Villa is IMO rated as low as he will ever be on SM. Quite simply he's class. You should be able to get a lot of money in the deal as well.

Hey, im currently managing feyenoord and i need a cheap-ish defender, preferably a LB. Im selling my best defender for 15 mill, as he is only valued at 8mil. Ive searched around and only found one i was interested in that i could actually buy, because most of them had transfer bans. Please help, Thanks!

I think he's doing well for Barca, so I'd keep him. But if you have alot of backup, and not alot of money, then maybe sell him.

Who else do you have that can play in Toure's position.

CFC06: a good LB i can think of is Claudo Morel Rodriguez. he's 29 or 30, and rated about 89. is definately in your budget.