Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need a quickish answer if possible.

Are these deals worth doing?? Players in bold are the players i own' date=' so i would be gettin Lahm and £40mil in the deals.

Miguel Veloso + Garay = Lahm

Pogrebnyak = £40mil (back-up CF to Gomez for me, does he have as much potential as Gomez??)

I can also buy Vela for £15mil?? Worthwhile getting him at that price??[/quote']

not exactly a quality deal, but i would go with it.

Veloso and garay are immensely talented for their age and will become world class players in the future, though their ratings won't change for at least another season. Lahm is one of the best LBs around, so i guess you wouldn't be losing much.

As for pogrebnyak, i dont think he will exceed 92 in Russia unless he moves. If money is almost useless in your setup, it is a great deal. He has the pontential, but must move abroad to maximise it.

15m for vela is fantastic :D

cheers

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm in a great setup with an U-90 limit and I have Boriello since he was 88 but I need some cash to buy Di Maria and I can sell him

but my problem is that I need a good striker to replace him and I was thinking about Bentnder from Arsenal , should I risk?

I can get around 20 M for Boriello and I can buy Bendtner for 14

Guest Chris_16

I'm in a great setup with an U-90 limit and I have Boriello since he was 88 but I need some cash to buy Di Maria and I can sell him

but my problem is that I need a good striker to replace him and I was thinking about Bentnder from Arsenal ' date=' should I risk?

I can get around 20 M for Boriello and I can buy Bendtner for 14[/quote']

As I like young players, I would do it... but if Zarate is still available in your setup, I think he is a bit better bet ;)

not exactly a quality deal' date=' but i would go with it.

Veloso and garay are immensely talented for their age and will become world class players in the future, though their ratings won't change for at least another season. Lahm is one of the best LBs around, so i guess you wouldn't be losing much.

As for pogrebnyak, i dont think he will exceed 92 in Russia unless he moves. If money is almost useless in your setup, it is a great deal. He has the pontential, but must move abroad to maximise it.

15m for vela is fantastic :D

cheers[/quote']

Thanks for reply

I cant get any other deal for Lahm at the moment. I can sort of afford to give up Veloso & Garay as i have Hitzelsperger, Rolfes and Jones for CM and Mertesaker, Westermann, Friedrich and now Lahm at the back. My squad is too large at the moment anyway, so gettin in higher rated players is also in my mind.

I'm Stuttgart, and as u can see i like to get the best Germans possible which is another reason i was wanting Lahm.

With Pog, i am selling him. Cash isnt totally useless yet in the set-up so with £40mil i can hopefully get a replacement CF and maybe try for Schweinstiger.

i can get joe cole for my zapater and micha richards does anybody think i should do it??

I would do it, if you have decent backups.

Joe cole is probably one of the most on form players atm, and he is a winger which makes him even more desirable. How many wingers are better than him in the game? Ribery, robinho (should be a f/w soon) and ronaldo. I reckon he could have an increase to 94 soon.

zapater and richards are talents, but talents are everywhere :D You can still turn to the likes of caceres, garay, chiellini, santacro, pique etc.

cheers

Guest Chris_16

got offered 12 mil + Viera Marcelo for guardado.

neither guardado or marcelo would/do start for me.

What do you think?

Accept it immediately! Marcelo will surely increase to at least 90 (if not 91) and I think that Guardado will decrease because he has been injured for a long time (Spanish rating changes are about 2/3 weeks away)... Another point is that Marcelo plays for a better team... and you will have cash to buy more players too. So do it ;)

Accept it immediately! Marcelo will surely increase to at least 90 (if not 91) and I think that Guardado will decrease because he has been injured for a long time (Spanish rating changes are about 2/3 weeks away)... Another point is that Marcelo plays for a better team... and you will have cash to buy more players too. So do it ;)

guardado was the best player for deportivo last season and was instrumental for their form late into the season. He wouldn't decrease imo.

But marcelo is a good talent and 12m can perhaps be useful in buying other players such as mata and caceres.

cheers

Guest Chris_16

I know looking through the stats yesterday and found Borriello started and scored i rest my case 5th choice my xxxx 2 in 4 in the league and 1 in UEFA i see 91 very soon:D and Pato who i also got in the deal scored the winner 90 around the corner:)

First of all, I never said that Pato isn't a good player ;)

And btw, don't you know that Borriello injured himself?! Hahaha :D

First of all that isn't something to be laughing about and second he is only out for 3 games you idiot just a muscular injury and on this form he will retain his place and still get his rating increase it is becoming well known in Italy that Borriello is now Milan's main man upfront. Milan will have a 92/93 in him by end of season i will get back to you then i will be saying haha:D

oh and never said you didn't say he wasn't a good players just stating that he scored and he will probably go up aswel.

Guest Chris_16

First of all that isn't something to be laughing about and second he is only out for 3 games you idiot just a muscular injury and on this form he will retain his place and still get his rating increase it is becoming well known in Italy that Borriello is now Milan's main man upfront. Milan will have a 92/93 in him by end of season i will get back to you then i will be saying haha:D

oh and never said you didn't say he wasn't a good players just stating that he scored and he will probably go up aswel.

That will happen only if all the other forwards of Milan get injured ;)

@ Chris 16 and Dantheman

Seriously guys, this arguement has now gone on for 3 days and nearly 7 pages of this thread :eek: . None of you are coming out of this with any credibility whatsoever and I'm sure many forumers would have lost some respect for both of you through this unnecessary episode. Either take your differences to PM and stop airing your dirty laundry in public or create a thread on the player discussion part of the forum to discuss this issue. This after all is the HELP section. The best help anyone can give you at this stage is to suggest that you stop making fools of yourself through continuing this petty arguement. We will all be able to see whi is correct as teh season progresses :)

I apologise i am just trying to get my point across and having someone laugh in your face when you and many other forumers have came on and said how right you are isn't nice can you ask a mod to delete this arguement then please? it is ruining this thread and will make a thread on him or like you say do it by pm.:)

Guest Chris_16

I apologise i am just trying to get my point across and having someone laugh in your face when you and many other forumers have came on and said how right you are isn't nice can you ask a mod to delete this arguement then please? it is ruining this thread and will make a thread on him or like you say do it by pm.:)

Ok then, let's delete all our posts which are not related...