Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I can swap Pedro for Hazard? I own Pedro.

Is this deal worth it?

If it is not' date=' I could offer Pedro for Hazard (plus some money). How much money would should I be persuaded to lose Pedro for Hazard?[/quote']

Bad, Bad deal, Pedro can go even higher than he is already and Hazard can't really get above 91 at Lille :)

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I have been offered a deal for my De Rossi (94)

The manager is offering Jack Wilshere (89) in a straight-swap. Is that enough ?

If I counter asking for both Wilshere (89) and Coentrao (90)' date=' is that a decent deal ?

[b']The problem is that I am not necessarily in the market for either a good passing CM or an LB[/b] (Wilshere & Coentrao) nor do I really need back ups in those positions.

@CM I have Sneijder, Gourcuff & Sahin

@LB I have Evra & Tremoulinas

But at the same time I don't want to miss a good deal either.

Any thoughts are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nar I wouldnt do it. Coentrao and Wilshere will both take time to reach the rating of De Rossi. Also De Rossi is your second CM and a vital starter. If you take Coentrao and Wilshere then you take a massive loss in the midfield and plus you wont use Coentrao and Wilshere anytime soon. No deal for me, its not enough for a 94 player. I can see Wilshere getting 90 soon but Coentrao is pretty much capped at 90/91 at Benfica until he moves to a better club.

In a competitive GC I've been offered 15m for Maxi Lopez. He's my 3rd choice forward and only valued at 4.85m and I could do with some cash to buy risers. Good deal or should I keep him? I only play with one up front.

Take the 15 Million and buy some risers. What is the diff between Lopez rating and your fourth choice striker? If you dont have one Id consider selling Maxi and then buying a rising Fwd. If you have a fourth choice Fwd then sell Maxi to get risers.

Take the 15 Million and buy some risers. What is the diff between Lopez rating and your fourth choice striker? If you dont have one Id consider selling Maxi and then buying a rising Fwd. If you have a fourth choice Fwd then sell Maxi to get risers.

4th choice is 87 rated Osvaldo. I'll accept the offer and try to get some risers in :-) Thanks for your help.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would like to improve my CMs

Now I have:

Kallstrom-Meireles-Flamini

I would like to buy Javi Martinez and Khedira, but this is very difficult

If I can't afford this two players, which one should be the best choice beetween:

1) Keep Kallstrom-Meireles-Flamini

2) Montolivo - Hernanes

3) Alou Diarra - Carrick

Thanks!:)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would like to improve my CMs

Now I have:

Kallstrom-Meireles-Flamini

I would like to buy Javi Martinez and Khedira' date=' but this is very difficult

If I can't afford this two players, which one should be the best choice beetween:

1) Keep Kallstrom-Meireles-Flamini

2) Montolivo - Hernanes

3) Alou Diarra - Carrick

Thanks!:)[/quote']

I would keep Meireles but buy Montolivo and Hernanes out of your choices.

Or, you can get Nuri Sahin, the best choice you can get.

Should I offer Kompany in a straight swap for David Luiz?

I'd say they were on pretty similar levels. Luiz is at a better club (for the time being ;)) and country but is slightly more of a liability than Kompany. Goes down to which secondary position you'd prefer I guess :)

I want Vidic and I PM the manager and offered Mexes and Albiol, I was doing this to test if he would accept and he said Mexes, Albiol and let him buy Gourcuff for CV. Should I do it? Albiol is one of my two back up CBs, the other one is Kompany.

I want Vidic and I PM the manager and offered Mexes and Albiol' date=' I was doing this to test if he would accept and he said Mexes, Albiol and let him buy Gourcuff for CV. Should I do it? Albiol is one of my two back up CBs, the other one is Kompany.[/quote']

I would do it if you have the cover up for Gourcuff.Because Vidic will replace Mexes and Albiol.

I can get pique for ribery and correia?

Seems reasonable enough if ribery is still being though of as a potential dropper?

Id do that. Cant see Correia getting 92 anytime soon and Ribery has a chance to drop. If you've got a good backup for Ribery then do it. Pique is only 23 and has a long time to be able to get 96. Definitely the best CB in terms of age and rating.

Fernando Torres for Fernando Llorente and Eden Hazard?

95 for 91 and 90,if you are selling Torres ask for more money.

I am pretty sure that he will drop next time,and Hazard is deff 92+ potential,and Llorente will stay for now,if you are buying Torres try to avoid Hazard..

Fernando Torres for Fernando Llorente and Eden Hazard?

Hmm Hazard can rise to 91 quickly and Llorente will stay. Looking at the ratings of all the players its worth it if you are getting Torres, if you are selling then ask for more. You have to give to get and Torres might drop to 94 but that is still a good rating. Hazard can reach beyond 91 also so like Narin said try to avoid giving him but if you need a good forward then id go through with it.