Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks guys, what i was hoping to hear.

I still have Gomez as CF, Llorente back-up to him.

In CM Gourcuff was behind Sweinsteiger, Ozil and i have Khedira, David Silva, Muller, Kroos, Ganso as AM.

I was a short of cash for trying to make any big signings.

How would you rate the following players?

Pastore' date=' Javier

Pranjic, Mirilam

Jovetic, Steven

I may exchange my Pastore for Ivanovic and Koralov. Is that a good deal for me?[/quote']

Pastore, Jovetic, Pranjic from best to worst. Sounds like a good deal if you need defenders, if you don't need just keep Pastore as he can be higher rated than both Ivanovic and Kolarov in the long run if everything goes to plan :)

1. Should I give De Gea + Neuer + 10mill for Casillas?

2. Should I give De Gea for Wilshire (Both won't be starters)

3. Will Julio Cesar (Inter) drop or stay? Inter not doing very well atm

4. Should I swap Essien +5mill for Fabregas? Will Essien stay/drop, will Fab stay/rise?

5. Who is better? Hummels or Subotic? Should I trade Coentrao + Vidal for one of them?

Thanks a bunch guys

Should I give De Gea + Neuer + 10mill for Casillas?

Well Id be reluctant to give Neuer away, but Id do the deal cause Casillas will stay at 95 and it will take Neuer a long time to reach that rating. De Gea wont rise to 90 just yet, he is young but you dont need two keepers.

Who is the better buy for RB out of Maxi Pereira and Rafinha? Also what are the chances of Maggio and Mavuba rising to 91?

I'd get Pereria and I think both will stay IMO

Also I've edited my question, plz can u answer them plz? Thanks

1. Should I give De Gea + Neuer + 10mill for Casillas?

Like I said I would do that.

2. Should I give De Gea for Wilshire (Both won't be starters)

Well if you are going to the above deal for Casillas then no' date=' but if you arent then I would do this deal easily.[/color']

3. Will Julio Cesar (Inter) drop or stay? Inter not doing very well atm

He is safe IMO, he wont drop

4. Should I swap Essien +5mill for Fabregas? Will Essien stay/drop, will Fab stay/rise?

Do the deal, Fab has the brighter future and he is young. If he moves to Barca and is a starter there he can get +1

5. Who is better? Hummels or Subotic? Should I trade Coentrao + Vidal for one of them?

Get Hummels, he can easily get 92 soon. Coentrao can get a higher rating than 90 but it all depends on when he moves club which might not happen soon.

Thanks a bunch guys

My answers above.

Will Afellay rise or stay at Barce? He is not my starter and I only use him occasionally as a sub. Should I sell him?

Well dont just sell him for the sake of it. IMO he will stay at 90 for a while cause he is struggling to be a starter in every game. If you cant bring in anyone better for him than keep him. He is quite young but I cant see him ever being a starter at Barca especially with them bringing in Fabregas in the future and with Pedro and Messi on the wings.

Out of Falcao' date=' Nilmar, Farfan, Cassano and Rossi, who is the better buy?

I'm leaning towards Nilmar at the moment, I think he's class :)

Whoever I buy will be taking Kanoute's place :)[/quote']

Its out of Rossi and Nilmar, both are good for Villareal but out of them Id go for Rossi. He will get 92 before Nilma and is playing better atm aswell as being linked with top clubs.

Whoever I buy will be taking Kanoute's place :)

EDIT: I could also get Mata, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Cardozo or Barrios.[/quote']

Between Mata and Rossi for me. I am leaning towards Mata as he is linked to big teams e.g Man Utd, Arsenal etc.

Rossi is linked to big teams as well but not as big as Mata so I think Mata will rise quicker imo.

Between Mata and Rossi for me. I am leaning towards Mata as he is linked to big teams e.g Man Utd' date=' Arsenal etc.

Rossi is linked to big teams as well but not as big as Mata so I think Mata will rise quicker imo.[/quote']

A bidding war begins then.

If I don't win I suppose I should get Rossi then, he seems to be the favourite :)

A bidding war begins then.

If I don't win I suppose I should get Rossi then' date=' he seems to be the favourite :)[/quote']

Mata and Rossi then. You cant go wrong with any of them, they play for good teams and could play for better teams soon but Id attempt to get Rossi first. I suppose you can also get Nilmar as third choice.

EDIT: I could also get Mata, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Cardozo or Barrios.[/quote']

I would buy either Cassano, Rossi or Nilmar

Rossi and Nilmar have been rocks for Villarreal especially Rossi, he has held that team through this season.

Mata has been under-performing for Valencia this season and hasn't been the player he was last.

So its Rossi or Nilmar for me :)

Mata and Rossi then. You cant go wrong with any of them' date=' they play for good teams and could play for better teams soon but Id attempt to get Rossi first. I suppose you can also get Nilmar as third choice.[/quote']

I was watching the EL highlights on itv4 the other day and they both played brilliantly, but Nilmar had always been one of my favourites.

The Madrid team in this gameworld is after Mata too, hopefully my bid will go through :)

I was watching the EL highlights on itv4 the other day and they both played brilliantly' date=' but Nilmar had always been one of my favourites.

The Madrid team in this gameworld is after Mata too, hopefully my bid will go through :)[/quote']

Who have you bidded on first?

Will Afellay rise or stay at Barce? He is not my starter and I only use him occasionally as a sub. Should I sell him?

Hmm nah there's no reason to it' date=' don't think he'll drop that fast. Guess it'll depend on next season before we can really predict what'll happen to him.

Out of Falcao, Nilmar, Farfan, Cassano and Rossi, who is the better buy?

EDIT: I could also get Mata, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Cardozo or Barrios.

Would personally go for Rossi, I've always liked him a lot and lately he's really been doing great. Should've been 92 already but for some weird reason SM decided not to give him a rise, but he will rise next ratings.

Mata' date=' then if that collapses I'll get Rossi.

Mata would be useful for my wings too :)[/quote']

True although I would've went for Rossi first, but I guess if lots of people are bidding you might aswell save yourself some time and bid on Mata.