lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

you have many good strikers so for berba its ok. but if i were you i would try to give someone else and keep afellay. di maria is amazing and you should take him:)

Pazzini or Giusippi Rossi?

Who will rise first? Whats their peak?

Pazzini will rise first as he plays for a bigger club. So go for Pazzini.

Quagriella' date=' Cavani, Lavezzi or Nilmar.[/font']

Cavani. Absolute goal-machine.

Cavani or Nilmar for me :) I'd go for Cavani first' date=' Nilmar's pretty much peaked.[/quote']

Nilmar hasn't peaked at all. He's a fantastic player and has the ability to surpass 92.

Pazzini will rise first as he plays for a bigger club. So go for Pazzini. Thanks' date=' but isn't Rossi playing better, do you think?[/b']

Cavani. Absolute goal-machine. Agreed

Nilmar hasn't peaked at all. He's a fantastic player and has the ability to surpass 92. Only if Rossi rises too, of the 2, Rossi is better and while he stays at 91, Nilmar won't rise

My thoughts in bold

Should i sell sergio canales for 15.8 mil & also should i sell ganso for 25 mil ? :)

It depends,if you cannot spend money on better players then Canales and Ganso,then I would keep them.

i can swap hart + either cash (about 10-12mil) or another player like Torosidis for Reina would i be doing the right thing?

Last season i wouldnt have had second thoughs, but now liverpool is doing awfully in the premier league and they are seriously risking not to get into europe next season, that might make reina drop.

While hart has age on his side, and is also the main keeper for England, a very big NT, while Reina is only 2nd choice for spain.

I doubt Hart can reach 93, but i do think he can get upto 92, yet also the taboo of the english keepers worries me abit, cuz England hasnt had a good keeper in ages, every keeper that has been main keeper once, now plays for a side like Birmingham this also worries me, i wouldnt want Hart to end up at 27 yo in a team like that, with all due respect to Birmingham.

Its an extremely competitive forum filled gameworld (about 90-95% filled.)

i can swap hart + either cash (about 10-12mil) or another player like Torosidis for Reina would i be doing the right thing?

Last season i wouldnt have had second thoughs' date=' but now liverpool is doing awfully in the premier league and they are seriously risking not to get into europe next season, that might make reina drop.

While hart has age on his side, and is also the main keeper for England, a very big NT, while Reina is only 2nd choice for spain.

I doubt Hart can reach 93, but i do think he can get upto 92, yet also the taboo of the english keepers worries me abit, cuz England hasnt had a good keeper in ages, every keeper that has been main keeper once, now plays for a side like Birmingham this also worries me, i wouldnt want Hart to end up at 27 yo in a team like that, with all due respect to Birmingham.

Its an extremely competitive forum filled gameworld (about 90-95% filled.)[/quote']

Hart is genuinely a top class keeper, the only way is up for him don't you worry. I think he will get 91 at the end of the season, but only if city qualify for the Champions League.

Reina is another top class keeper, and there is 0% chance he will drop this season.

I think it's a very good deal for you to be getting a great keeper like Reina, and you should do the deal for sure. :)

EDIT If you have enough cover for the player you are giving, then i would give Torosidis. If not, then i'd give cash.

Last season i wouldnt have had second thoughs' date=' but now liverpool is doing awfully in the premier league and they are seriously risking not to get into europe next season, that might make reina drop.

Its an extremely competitive forum filled gameworld (about 90-95% filled.)[/quote']

age doesnt really matter in this deal and reina will be rated higher than hart for at least another year. I don't think reina will drop, liverpool are on the up. And hart hasn't been performing very well lately. He will be lucky to get91

Depending on the value of cash in your game world' date=' between 20 and 30m is what I'd let him go for :)[/quote']
Wouldn't bother with cash' date=' P/E him would be best, though if you were looking, 25m+ would be the only amount to sell him for.[/quote']
impossible to answer as we don't know the value of cash in your game world
Depends' date='if money isnt worth in your game world,then keep him,or try p/e deal.[/quote']

well cash in my gameworld is pretty much important to me

since i could get a couple of good free agents

or i could get gilardino as well

oh btw is gilardino any good?