Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Darren FLETCHER in a straight swap for Jack WILSHERE. I am getting Jack WILSHERE. Is this a good deal?

2nd Deal: £3' date='000,000 plus Mamadou SAKHO and Marc ALBRIGHTON for [b']Mats HUMMELS[/b]. Views?

I am getting the players in bold. :)

Its not' date='92 for 89,its good for future,but ask for at least little bit money,Wilshere will need at least 3,4 raiting changes to get 92.[/quote']

Thank you. :) what about the 2nd deal?

Darren FLETCHER in a straight swap for Jack WILSHERE. I am getting Jack WILSHERE. Is this a good deal?

2nd Deal: £3' date='000,000 plus Mamadou SAKHO and Marc ALBRIGHTON for [b']Mats HUMMELS[/b]. Views?

I wouldn't do it Sakho is a really talented player and so is albrighton so I wouldn't give both for Hummels even though he is an amazing player :)

Which defender should I get Mahamadou Sakho or Holger Badstuber?

Sakho better IMO,but Badstuber is playing for Better club,personally I would go for Sakho,because if he moves in some bigger club,he could easily go over 90,and Badstuber will stay for now,poor season for him.

Which defender should I get Mahamadou Sakho or Holger Badstuber?

Badstuber

I would ask for a good youth player to be added and then take the deal for

wilshere even though fletch is amazing

2nd deal is a bit harder its a coin flip in my book

Thank you guys for all the help.

Alright' date=' here is another one:

£5,000,000 plus Antonio VALENCIA and Sami KHEDIRA for Samir NASRI. This deal has been done, I am just curious to know the opinion of others. :)[/quote']

Valencia IMO can rise to a 92 by next season if he keeps up his good performances for MU

Khedira has made 24 appearances for RM this season so he does get played by Mou and IMO he can reach 93 max while at RM

Nasri has arguably been the best player in the PM and he is only 23 and IMO he can reach 94-95

I would do the deal because Nasri is a world class player and even though the other 2 are good as well they are worth it for Nasri and with the £5 million you can get a young talent as well like Eriksen :)

Thank you guys for all the help.

Alright' date=' here is another one:

£5,000,000 plus Antonio VALENCIA and Sami KHEDIRA for Samir NASRI. This deal has been done, I am just curious to know the opinion of others. :)[/quote']

I would do that deal. Although Nasri is good and will probably rise in the future, those two have the ability to move up also... it's a fair deal IMO.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who to keep? All 10k players:

HOLZ, Marco

KOTORA, Igor

ZEIGER, Philipp

JACOBS, Michael

POPOVIC, Denis

POWELL, Nick

FJODOROV, Vladislav

HILSON, Dale

REYNOLDS, Stephen

COLLINS, Dominic

FERDINAND, Kane

KUKEBAL, Johannes

AZZOPARDI, Ayrton

KRCIC, Amer

should i trade balotelli for andy carrol. I have balotelli

Yes do it. Balotelli won't rise in the next changes and carrol will. This means that your not really missing out short term. Also carrol will become a England and liverpool regular which means he should get to at least 90 but more likely he will get 92+

should i trade balotelli for andy carrol. I have balotelli

I think i would do that deal, mearly for the fact that Balotelli has a stinking attitude and i really don't like him.

He has talent though and could get to 90-91 but i think he would have to start to work in matches rather than just expecting the ball to come to him.

Carroll looks good and i think he will be 90-91 in a couple of seasons, maybe 90 by the end of next season. I would definately expect him to get to 89 soon and be level with Balotelli.

Imo Balotelli is the better player but I think due to his attitude we won't have much fun out of him for a while. So I'd do it.

Edit/: Swap my Tom Cleverley for Oriol Romeu? Who'd be the better prospect?

I would keep cleaverly. He is already a decent prem player with wigin and should feature for man.u next season

Imo Balotelli is the better player but I think due to his attitude we won't have much fun out of him for a while. So I'd do it.

Edit/: Swap my Tom Cleverley for Oriol Romeu? Who'd be the better prospect?

Cleverley. Looks a very good player, producing in the premiership for a poor wigan team. Should get some games for Man Utd next season.