Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hey' date=' canales and leon are both good prospects at real madrid and i was thinking of making a bid but there progress at madrid is so slow does anyone know whether there could even rise 1 or two soon.:)[/quote']

Out of the two, Canales is the only one worth buying. I was hoping he would get a +1 in the previous change, but it didn't happen.

It looks as though he will move in the summer anyways, which can only be good for his progression.Worth Buying if you have spare cash lying around.

Wouldn't bother with Leon really, much better player's out there. His future with Madrid ended just as it started i think, apparently he fell out with Mourinho at the start of the season.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Out of the two' date=' Canales is the only one worth buying. I was hoping he would get a +1 in the previous change, but it didn't happen.

It looks as though he will move in the summer anyways, which can only be good for his progression.Worth Buying if you have spare cash lying around.

Wouldn't bother with Leon really, much better player's out there. His future with Madrid ended just as it started i think, apparently he fell out with Mourinho at the start of the season.[/quote']

ok thanks :)

I have Misimovic and I have been offered £7 million for him

He is concerned about his lack of games (major concern) LEVEL 4 :eek:

I hardly play' date=' don't want him so should I sell him?

Or is he a good player to keep?[/quote']

Sell him,he will leave soon anyway (I mean he will leave your team),and I think that he is safe on 90,slight chance of dropping to 89.

Is no longer the player we saw at Wolfsburg. Plying his trade in Russia now after a unsuccessful spell at Galatasaray, so i would cash in on him.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

guys, in one of my teams i have problem with defense. My CBs are jagielka, musacchio, distin, yobo and i have loaned in hummels and luiz. the GW is very competitive and there are some good offers. my balance is 32M and here is my whole team http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=3013754&clubid=22111528&sid=34071

the offers:

zanetti (manager asks 20M but i will give less of course)

dawson for 8M

howedes for 8,5

the following are in liverpool a team which recently became unmanaged and offered the job to a manager

corluka for 9M

albiol for 19M

skrtel and agger for 8,6M

lovren for 8,1M

any help is appreciated because the post it's big:)

well i don't think hes going to get any better (certainly at moskova) but try to loan or sell for a higher price:)

Sell him' date='he will leave soon anyway (I mean he will leave your team),and I think that he is safe on 90,slight chance of dropping to 89[/quote']
Is no longer the player we saw at Wolfsburg. Plying his trade in Russia now after a unsuccessful spell at Galatasaray' date=' so i would cash in on him.[/quote']
well i don't think hes going to get any better (certainly at moskova) but try to loan or sell for a higher price:)

Thank you guys ;)

I will attempt to sell him for a higher price or loan him (doubt any clubs will do that) but will try anyway :P

Bit of help with a deal needed here...

Arsenal have made an offer to Liverpool to swap Correia ADRIANO and Juan Manuel MATA for Samir NASRI

it's my Samir Nasri

Im not really too keen on Adriano.

Heres the other possible players i could counter with' date=' who would you say i should counter with?

[b']Wilshere

Alex Song

Mata

Corluka

Chamakh

Mikel

Bale

Perotti

Ashley Young[/b]

Not worrying about positions etc, what do you reckon would be the best for now and the future ? :)

Thanks

Im surprised you get any deals done with your demands :confused::P

Adriano and Mata for Nasri IMO is a great deal for you, Nasri has got to be one of the most overrated footballers on the planet, he had a good four months at the start of the season but since then has been average at best much like the rest of his Arsenal career.

Adriano has been superb at LB for Barca in recent weeks and Mata is immensley talented and with a move can go higher, I cannot see nasri going any higher.....

People just go on about Nasri coz he is 23, I suppose Adriano as I saw on one thread must be "past it" do me a favour, Id accept in a heartbeat and count my lucky stars.

Im surprised you get any deals done with your demands :confused::P

Adriano and Mata for Nasri IMO is a great deal for you' date=' Nasri has got to be one of the most overrated footballers on the planet, he had a good four months at the start of the season but since then has been average at best much like the rest of his Arsenal career.

Adriano has been superb at LB for Barca in recent weeks and Mata is immensley talented and with a move can go higher, I cannot see nasri going any higher.....

People just go on about Nasri coz he is 23, I suppose Adriano as I saw on one thread must be "past it" do me a favour, Id accept in a heartbeat and count my lucky stars.[/quote']

Ahh there he is my favourite SM'er i could reverse that on you, u know:p

I've actually been getting a few done over the past couple of weeks im not as bad as you think ( check the GC thread) but yeh B)

And thanks for all the replys chaps, would quote but theres quite a few replys :)

Ahh there he is my favourite SM'er i could reverse that on you' date=' u know:p

I've actually been getting a few done over the past couple of weeks im not as bad as you think ( check the GC thread) but yeh B)

And thanks for all the replys chaps, would quote but theres quite a few replys :)[/quote']

Happy to help

Got a deal done with Andy, Dai this week so there is a first time for everything ;):P

guys' date=' in one of my teams i have problem with defense. My CBs are jagielka, musacchio, distin, yobo and i have loaned in hummels and luiz. the GW is very competitive and there are some good offers. my balance is 32M and here is my whole team [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=3013754&clubid=22111528&sid=34071[/url]

the offers:

zanetti (manager asks 20M but i will give less of course)

dawson for 8M

howedes for 8,5

the following are in liverpool a team which recently became unmanaged and offered the job to a manager

corluka for 9M

albiol for 19M

skrtel and agger for 8,6M

lovren for 8,1M

any help is appreciated because the post it's big:)

I would go for Corluka personally. He gives the option of a good RB or CB. Won't go wrong with the players you bid for.

Modric & Van Der Vaart = Robben

Its a brand new set-up with new teams and i will be getting Robben?

if its a new setup and you clearly got the original Tottenham, so i wouldnt do the deal, youd be losing too much depth imo, you wouldnt have any decent replacement for Modric, and you would only gain 2 ratings on the wing.

Even tho Robben is one of my favourite players, i wouldnt do it.

Modric & Van Der Vaart = Robben

Its a brand new set-up with new teams and i will be getting Robben?

I'd never do a 2 for 1 like that at the start of a new setup. Both of those seem to be safe at their current ratings. When you have built up a bit, maybe to improve the first team, but not at the start. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Can't believe I'm having to post again after just 24hrs, but I've just had to delete another 38 post's.

This is a second warning for everyone, keep it on topic, no more Chris Hargreaves rubbish on this thread.

This thread is for helping out people with queries on deals.

there will be infractions for ANYONE ignoring this request.