Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If I swapped Ozil for Coentrao' date=' Affellay and Ranocchia would it be a good deal for me?[/quote']

Coentrao is a great prospect for the future

Afellay will stay doesn't get enough game time in Barcelona

Ranocchia is a supposed to be a "great" youth prospect I've seen him a couple time and think he is overhyped in this forum

Ozil if a future 95(+) so I wouldn't do it unless you need some defenders as Afellay is no way a good replacement for Ozil

What are your defenders, if you have decent defenders already and don't need any additions then don't do this deal :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

sahin plays for borussia the german champions, will play in CL and is very talented. but m'villa is also good. go for sahin :)

Saviola and Franco Zuculini = Seydou Doumbia?

I'd be getting Doumbia. :)

I would keep Saviola personally. Safe 90, and Doumbia could take time reaching that rating.

Zuculini's back in Argentina i think, but he was tipped a future star not long ago.

Anyways, keep Saviola.

I would keep Saviola personally. Safe 90' date=' and Doumbia could take time reaching that rating.

Zuculini's back in Argentina i think, but he was tipped a future star not long ago.

Anyways, keep Saviola.[/quote']

If you see my squad you'll see why I want rid of Saviola. I have a young factor going in my squad big time so I want to keep it fresh and Saviola doesn't ever score for me and I need someone to partner Barrios who will bang them in! :P

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=721689&clubid=16549963&sid=41409

If you see my squad you'll see why I want rid of Saviola. I have a young factor going in my squad big time so I want to keep it fresh and Saviola doesn't ever score for me and I need someone to partner Barrios who will bang them in! :P

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=721689&clubid=16549963&sid=41409

He's still your top rated striker though, regardless of his age.

I guess Doumbia could hit 90 as he's at a decent club, but i would personally rather have Saviola.

At the end of the day, when it comes down to the match, it's the ratings that count, not the age, so its up to you.

He's still your top rated striker though' date=' regardless of his age.

I guess Doumbia could hit 90 as he's at a decent club, but i would personally rather have Saviola.

At the end of the day, when it comes down to the match, it's the ratings that count, not the age, so its up to you.[/quote']

Long term, it's definitely about age especially when it comes to selling value of a player, people are age obsessed on here, and won't take anyone over 28+ unless they really have to, so you have to be practical, if I can get a young player I will, as I know it'll help when it comes to trading players out. Ratings can win you things, but I've won the league for the past 3 seasons with this so ;)

Yh Marcelo is really good as well but I would still go for Coentrao

But its your choice :)

Marcelo is at a better club but Coentrao is definetely better

If you heard about my earlier deal, the one for ronaldo, were i am swapping ibra and cole for him, so i need a back up left-back for evra, then i will swap the back up (either coentrao or marcelo for lahm, when their tb is up) sound good?:)

Long term' date=' it's definitely about age especially when it comes to selling value of a player, people are age obsessed on here, and won't take anyone over 28+ unless they really have to, so you have to be practical, if I can get a young player I will, as I know it'll help when it comes to trading players out. Ratings can win you things, but I've won the league for the past 3 seasons with this so ;)[/quote']

I only really manage low rated sides so it's all about ratings for me :P

Although i see where you're coming from. :)

These are my forwards:

Marin

Sturridge

Moreno Rodrigo

Arshavin

Farfan

Villa

Ibra

Forlan

Kanoute

Pandev

Drogba

Borini

I usually start Villa and Ibra do I have good enough substitutes if not should I sell any of these players for better ones?

If so, any idea on which forwards to get?

These are my forwards:

Marin

Sturridge

Moreno Rodrigo

Arshavin

Farfan

Villa

Ibra

Forlan

Kanoute

Pandev

Drogba

Borini

I usually start Villa and Ibra do I have good enough substitutes if not should I sell any of these players for better ones?

If so' date=' any idea on which forwards to get?

Far too many forward there. Try using couple in bold for P/E for someone like Higuain or Rooney.

I have been offered £5 million for Carragher and with the money I can get Sakho

Good deal? :confused:

No need to confused' date=' it's a great deal for you.

It's Sercan Yildrim worth buying?

Depends on what type of Game World you are in. If there's not much available, then he's a decent player to get.

Torres or Defoe, VDV and a young 89 attacking mid, dont wanna make my targets obvious ;)

depth isnt needed badly, but it wouldnt hurt,

im looking for new wingers as I have only got Malouda, Benayoun, Zhirkov and Giuliano.

I dont need new wingers that badly though, as it not that neccesary in my formation,

I hve drogba and kalou also as forwards

Torres or Defoe' date=' VDV and a young 89 attacking mid, dont wanna make my targets obvious ;)

im looking for new wingers as I have only got Malouda, Benayoun, Zhirkov and Giuliano.

I dont need new wingers that badly though, as it not that neccesary in my formation,

I hve drogba and kalou also as forwards[/quote']

Don't get what you mean if i'm honest.

Torres or Defoe' date=' VDV and a young 89 attacking mid, dont wanna make my targets obvious ;)

I hve drogba and kalou also as forwards[/quote']

Don't get what you mean if i'm honest.

Sorry I was rushing :o

Would you rather have Torres, or Defoe VDV and a young AM ratd 89,

I dont need depth too badly, but im looking for wingers to replace Zhirkov and Benayoun, and long term wise, Malouda, however the matter of new wingers isnt urgent.

My forwards, other than Torres, are Drogba, Kalou and Sturridge (on loan)

Got two offers for Tevez :

DI Maria and 4M

And Benzema and 4M

Is it worth doing any of these two deals' date='I am big fan of Benzema and Di Maria,I but I think that I am giving too much (and dont say ask for more money,max that he can offer me is maybe 5,6 millions,because its new setup,he spend almost all his money)..

And also if this means anything,Tevez is injured for 3 weeks.[/quote']

Bump,need more opinions,common guys :).

I would go benzema personally. Higher rated and I presume he'll stay.

Thanks mate for your opinion.