Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bump' date='need more opinions,common guys :).

Thanks mate for your opinion.[/quote']

I'm guessing you're city?

I would get Benzema as he'll be able to replace Tevez, but there's no point really in doing the deal as Tevez is rated higher than both.

Sorry I was rushing :o

Would you rather have Torres' date=' or Defoe VDV and a young AM ratd 89,

I dont need depth too badly, but im looking for wingers to replace Zhirkov and Benayoun, and long term wise, Malouda, however the matter of new wingers isnt urgent.

My forwards, other than Torres, are Drogba, Kalou and Sturridge (on loan)[/quote']

We all know two CF's can't play with each other :P

Who are your AM's? Also is a young AM you will be receiving a decent player?

Fair deal really, Defoe could be in for a drop, but then so is Torres.

I would ask for someone other than defoe.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I would get Benzema as he'll be able to replace Tevez' date=' but there's no point really in doing the deal as Tevez is rated higher than both.[/b']

I would ask for someone other than defoe.

Yeah,Really wanted Di Maria,but I think that I am losing too much,tried to tell him to offer me Also Arbeloa,but it didint work,Maybe I will get Benzema,because he can also play two very usefull positions,but I will see,thanks for your answer,any more opinions?

I would get Benzema as he'll be able to replace Tevez' date=' but there's no point really in doing the deal as Tevez is rated higher than both.

I would ask for someone other than defoe.[/quote']

No one lse to ask for other than Bale, but then I'd be a bit thin up top,

I use 4-2-2-2 with either

Lampard + Malouda

Benayoun+ Zhirkov

Giuliano as back up

Oh yeah I also have Honda to use either as an AM or up front

Yeahh, the young AM/WING is a decent player, pretty good

I have £5 million to spend and three targets in mind' date=' the targets are:

Yannik Djalo

Helder Postiga

Carlos Saleiro

All three play for Sporting CP in real life and currently all are at external in the GW. Which one should I get and are any of them in for a rise? Thank you :)[/quote']

Out of those i would pick Djalo.

Saeiro is not a starter and has been subbed in every game

Postiga has played a fair amount but Djalo is the man to get out of these :)

No one lse to ask for other than Bale' date=' but then I'd be a bit thin up top,

I use 4-2-2-2 with either

Lampard + Malouda

Benayoun+ Zhirkov

Giuliano as back up

Oh yeah I also have Honda to use either as an AM or up front

Yeahh, the young AM/WING is a decent player, pretty good[/quote']

I would get rid of Torres then personally. Drogba still has atleast another year at the top level, so don't worry about him too much just yet.

I have £5 million to spend and two targets in mind' date=' the targets are:

Yannik Djalo

Carlos Saleiro

All three play for Sporting CP in real life and currently all are at external in the GW. Which one should I get and are any of them in for a rise? Thank you :)[/quote']

I would avoid all of them. Only Djalo really has a chance to rise, but look harder, there must be better options available.

Out of those i would pick Djalo.

Saeiro is not a starter and has been subbed in every game

Postiga has played a fair amount but Djalo is the man to get out of these :)

I would get rid of Torres then personally. Drogba still has atleast another year at the top level' date=' so don't worry about him too much just yet.

I would avoid all of them. Only Djalo really has a chance to rise, but look harder, there must be better options available.[/quote']

Thanks lads :)

Yeahh' date=' but having only Drogba, Kalou, Defoe and maybe Honda, seems kinda weak up front to me... :/[/quote']

Possibly, but you are getting are lot of depth. i think you need to balance the players you're receiving, VDV is a good start, so i think you need to build on that. Bale should be able to fit in to a 4-2-2, so try VDV. Bale and some cash.

Possibly' date=' but you are getting are lot of depth. i think you need to balance the players you're receiving, VDV is a good start, so i think you need to build on that. Bale should be able to fit in to a 4-2-2, so try VDV. Bale and some cash.[/quote']

But then I would have Zhirkov (soon to be replaced), Malouda, Honda, Giuliano, Benayoun (soon to b replaced), Vdv, the other AM and Bale all fighting for them two positions, so bale would just be a bench player most of the time anyways,

But then I would have Zhirkov (soon to be replaced)' date=' Malouda, Honda, Giuliano, Benayoun (soon to b replaced), Vdv, the other AM and Bale all fighting for them two positions, so bale would just be a bench player most of the time anyways,[/quote']

Leave the deal then. You don't really need Defoe or the mysterious youngster, only player good enough there is VDV.

Try and include a 92/3 rated striker as part of the deal to cover for Torres. If he doesn't have one, then looks for some other deal for Torres.

Leave the deal then. You don't really need Defoe or the mysterious youngster' date=' only player good enough there is VDV.

Try and include a 92/3 rated striker as part of the deal to cover for Torres. If he doesn't have one, then looks for some other deal for Torres.[/quote']

I can sell zhirkov to buy the youngster anyways I guess,

Thanks for everything, repped :)

Guest <klhepworth.

what do you think of these everton players:

coleman

gosling

bilyaletdinov

jo

anichebe

i need everyone's opinion!

Coleman's now a regular, nominated for PFA Young Player of the Year, well worth keeping, Gosling's at Newcastle now and has been injured all season, good long-term prospect but if there are better players you can get in P/E or with the money from selling him I'd get rid. Bilyaletdinov is now a starter and performing well, solid at his rating. Jo is back at Man City and likely to be shipped out in the summer, I'd definatly sell him or P/E him. Anichebe has come back into the side, but mainly because of another injury crisis for Everton, I'd try get rid:)

Been offered 4miill Di Maria and Marcelo for my Ribery.....

Good deal or Bad deal?

I would take that myself, 2 players who should rise further, over Ribery who is a class above most players in Germany but has suffered a few injuries and won't rise further. He seems to be always safe at 95, but I'd always take 2 players playing for a top team like Madrid no matter which team you are. :)

I would take that myself' date=' 2 players who should rise further, over Ribery who is a class above most players in Germany but has suffered a few injuries and won't rise further. He seems to be always safe at 95, but I'd always take 2 players playing for a top team like Madrid no matter which team you are. :)[/quote']

Sound man...i'm Bayern Munich btw :)

I have been offered £30 million plus Busquets for Schweinsteiger

I own Busquets

Good deal? :confused:

I'd say no as Scweinsteiger ain't going past 94 especially with Bayern playing badly this season so I feel he could have reached his max rating. Plus Busquets is younger and if he keeps playing for Barcelona he could certainly get 94 and maybe even 95 in the future so if your prepared to wait I'd keep Busquets but I can't see him taking long to rise. If you were to swap I would take the 30 million off.